SELECT CONTENT

Sean Lowe & Catherine Giudici - Bachelor 17 - General Discussion

Page 66 of 67 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

catherine - Sean Lowe & Catherine Giudici - Bachelor 17 - General Discussion - Page 66 Empty Re: Sean Lowe & Catherine Giudici - Bachelor 17 - General Discussion

Post by jaspats Fri Dec 27, 2013 10:13 am

smartcat wrote:While we're on the topic of booboo's being said with a foot in the mouth, Miss Katie Couric has a size 13 foot in her mouth for saying she had been rooting for Dec with our engaged, in love, lovebirds in the studio. This old groudge holder can't forget that. It was so insensitive.

I agree, Smartcat. When I heard it, I can't believe she would have said that. That's just plain tactless from someone who is well respected in the industry.
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

catherine - Sean Lowe & Catherine Giudici - Bachelor 17 - General Discussion - Page 66 Empty Re: Sean Lowe & Catherine Giudici - Bachelor 17 - General Discussion

Post by thankful7 Fri Dec 27, 2013 10:51 am

#exhale #itshappyhourtime  :yes: :yes: 
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Dec 27, 2013 2:18 pm

Because I'd rather we talk about good things, here's one of my favorite interviews they did right the finale.

And who doesn't love Jimmy Kimmel

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Dec 27, 2013 2:30 pm

Thanks umngirl for putting us back on course. Love both those interviews. I'm hoping for some new good ones with the wedding imminent.

Now to get the twitter thread back to the subject at hand.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Dec 27, 2013 2:36 pm

^We'd need a new tweet and/or IG picture for that.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by mckenna91 Fri Dec 27, 2013 2:41 pm

smartcat wrote:While we're on the topic of booboo's being said with a foot in the mouth, Miss Katie Couric has a size 13 foot in her mouth for saying she had been rooting for Dec with our engaged, in love, lovebirds in the studio. This old groudge holder can't forget that. It was so insensitive.

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Katie Couric just say she was rooting for Dez? I don't understand how that is disrespectful or insensitive. At the end of the day Catherine came out on top, I'm sure she understands that there were other girls who had fans. Catherine has even said she was rooting for Sean during Emily's season but would you call her insensitive? Everyone is allowed to have a favorite and because their favorite isn't the same as yours doesn't mean they put their foot in their mouth. The show counts on viewers choosing a favorite and tuning in every week and rooting for them.

mckenna91

Back to top Go down

Post by zackzugen Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:02 pm

there is a newly uploaded youtube video of sean and catherine when they were at the staples center. a different video than the one when they were talking with matty. this one they were walking. but i don't know how to bring it here..the video was uploaded on 24 dec..
zackzugen
zackzugen

Female Posts : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:10 pm

mckenna91 wrote:

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Katie Couric just say she was rooting for Dez? I don't understand how that is disrespectful or insensitive.  At the end of the day Catherine came out on top, I'm sure she understands that there were other girls who had fans.  Catherine has even said she was rooting for Sean during Emily's season but would you call her insensitive? Everyone is allowed to have a favorite and because their favorite isn't the same as yours doesn't mean they put their foot in their mouth. The show counts on viewers choosing a favorite and tuning in every week and rooting for them.

I think katie telling des about being one of her favorite and rooting for her is not the right place and right time during that time because seancat were at the backstage together with bachelorettes and bachelors alumni waiting their time to come out . That's the reason why everyone felt like she is disrespectful to them. No issue for her being des her favorite just the way she said her statement . I think people has the right to feel bad for katie during that time . Just saying.
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:14 pm

mckenna91 wrote:

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Katie Couric just say she was rooting for Dez? I don't understand how that is disrespectful or insensitive.  At the end of the day Catherine came out on top, I'm sure she understands that there were other girls who had fans.  Catherine has even said she was rooting for Sean during Emily's season but would you call her insensitive? Everyone is allowed to have a favorite and because their favorite isn't the same as yours doesn't mean they put their foot in their mouth. The show counts on viewers choosing a favorite and tuning in every week and rooting for them.

I can't speak for anyone here so this is just my opinion. It's about the timing. Des was already engaged and so was Catherine. You can tell that Des looked very uncomfortable, not to mention that SeanCat were there too. Yes, everyone has a favorite but she shouldn't have said that to Des, 'cause it sounds like " he should've picked you instead". It's all about the timing, the environment and the context!

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:15 pm

I thought we were moving on from this subject?

Thanks to Zack we will try another diversion. Here's that video from April 14th. Catherine had just returned from Portugal and Coachella that weekend. Yet still looked stunning. I love her outfit here and her hair like this.

Still a huge difference from then to now.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:21 pm

lipsis wrote:I thought we were moving on from this subject?

Thanks to Zack we will try another diversion. Here's that video from April 14th. Catherine had just returned from Portugal and Coachella that weekend. Yet still looked stunning. I love her outfit here and her hair like this.

Thank for posting :)

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:25 pm

lipsis wrote:I thought we were moving on from this subject?

Thanks for trying to get us back on track too. Maybe I'm the only one but I saw this video back then. For some reason there are channels that love reuploading videos. And then putting that crappy watermark on it too.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 67 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean Lowe & Catherine Giudici - Bachelor 17 - General Discussion

+82
Joan2013
alwaystulips
Archer23
renaissance
bamafan