SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 22 of 82 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 52 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 22 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:43 am

Ok. Thank you all for enlightening me. So it's a canvas painting. It's beautiful. It's even better they get to hang it on the wall in their new home :wedding Now that you mention Shay, maybe she had something to do with it?

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 22 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by lipsis Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:47 am

Catherine Giudici ‏@clmgiudici
#weddingworkout @mstracynelson

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 22 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 22 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 22 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 22 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 22 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:48 am

lipsis wrote:
I stuck it in the wrong thread but I love that everything is now wedding oriented!

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:58 am

[quote="motheroffive"]
lipsis wrote:
I stuck it in the wrong thread but I love that everything is now wedding oriented![/quote

It must be such a relief to have the date out there and not have to keep saying " we don't have a date yet" or "we'll announce a date shortly" or "we have to wait until ABC is ready to announce it" What a thrill for Sean and Catherine to finally have it out there and no more hedging. So happy for them
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:12 am

smartcat wrote:
motheroffive wrote:
lipsis wrote:
I stuck it in the wrong thread but I love that everything is now wedding oriented!
It must be such a relief to have the date out there and not have to keep saying " we don't have a date yet" or "we'll announce a date shortly" or "we have to wait until ABC is ready to announce it" What a thrill for Sean and Catherine to finally have it out there and no more hedging. So happy for them
Or hiding what they're doing. If they choose to tell us, they can now. What a relief for them.

Last edited by lipsis on Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:19 am; edited 3 times in total

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 22 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 22 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 22 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 22 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 22 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:15 am

smartcat wrote:
motheroffive wrote:
lipsis wrote:
I stuck it in the wrong thread but I love that everything is now wedding oriented![/quote

I think the relaxed look on their faces- on the way to and at the knot event and Sean's face in the pictures from last night- really show what a relief it is to have finally made that announcement. I realize that a few naysayers and haters did decide to bring up all the old garbage ("they're doomed", parents aren't supportive, in it for the money), but S&C and those who pay sincere attention to them (like us) know that stuff's out there to sell mags and get hits on websites. I hope they have a fabulous 102 days until the big event- followed by a lifetime of happiness.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:31 am

jcrbil wrote:
smartcat wrote:
motheroffive wrote:
lipsis wrote:

I think the relaxed look on their faces- on the way to and at the knot event and Sean's face in the pictures from last night- really show what a relief it is to have finally made that announcement.  I realize that a few naysayers and haters did decide to bring up all the old garbage ("they're doomed", parents aren't supportive, in it for the money), but S&C and those who pay sincere attention to them (like us) know that stuff's out there to sell mags and get hits on websites.  I hope they have a fabulous 102 days until the big event- followed by a lifetime of happiness.
So true! Mags always want to bring drama to talk about . They are acting like they know everything and assuming a lot of things by saying "accrdg to the source/ sources. Crazy ass people doesn't have a  life. Lol.

I love also that they are said their wedding date now . Atleast the can do their planning of their wedding without hiding to everyone . They can do their wedding to do checklists now. And they don't need to keep hiding whatever the details they are doing .
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:40 pm

lipsis wrote:
I wonder if Cat got a trainer to get her ready for this wedding. Who is this Tracy Nelson?

Back to top Go down

Post by livelife Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:44 pm

Sean heading to the airport??

Anna-Grace Cathey ‏@AnnaGCathey 2m
Literally was just staring at @SeanLowe09 getting in his car..... I was so close!!!
livelife
livelife

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:46 pm

iloveromance wrote:
lipsis wrote:
I wonder if Cat got a trainer to get her ready for this wedding. Who is this Tracy Nelson?
She's a trainer in the Dallas area.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 22 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 22 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 22 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by livelife Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:46 pm

Funny, people are referencing Tierra's eyebrow..

Catherine Giudici ‏@clmgiudici 10m
Everytime I sing "Applause" my left eyebrow decides to take on diva mode.

The Factory Girl ‏@_TheFactoryGirl 6m
@clmgiudici Sort of like Tierra's eyebrow?? ;)

livelife
livelife

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:49 pm

umngirl wrote:
iloveromance wrote:
lipsis wrote:
She's a trainer in the Dallas area.
Thanks. So she did get a trainer. She really doesn't need one imo, but since she wants to wear a form fitting wedding dress, I'm sure she wants to look her absolute best.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 82 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 52 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+37
timfan
jaromarie
Pia1
thankful7
jaspats