SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 62 of 82 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 72 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 62 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by lovebites8727 Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:36 pm

So far the details we got on this wedding is 12 bridesmaid, no grooms men yet. No bride dress yet, the guests are possibly 150 in attendance , we know who is the maid of honor, we know as of today that Kensington and smith will be walking as flower girl and ring bearer, the wedding will happen around Cali but not in LA, Whoaaa! quite a kick planning so far. There is a lot to do.

Last edited by lovebites8727 on Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 62 Eb97c9
Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 62 9zt107Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 62 XgicucCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 62 Oaw2uvCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 62 2pqw5k8Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 62 30szzauCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 62 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 62 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by lipsis Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:37 pm

jcrbil wrote:Someone (was is you blessed66?) brought up that a lot of the production talent is in LA this week while hometowns are being filmed and that it would be a good time for meetings.  I think I'm agreeing with that theory- for filming and meetings.  Yesterday's tweet from Catherine (a reply to a reply about the wedding planning in full force) included an emoji of a movie camera.  So whatever she/they are doing must be being filmed.  That same production talent could also go to Dallas, I suppose, but I think it would be harder to keep filming on the down low(e) in Dallas because it isn't as commonplace.

The things that need to be done this far out are venue,dress (Catherine's, bridesmaids) and the planning with Mindy (or whoever the coordinator is) to make some decisions based on things she's already collected.  And some engagement photos.  After that, Mindy can do most of the details.  Because it sound as if the guest list has been determined (since they know how many are expected).

And those shirts are adorable.  The most unpredictable part of the wedding- the little ones!
Shay's caption says they made it official today. Do you think it wasn't done in person or perhaps the kids are with them out of town, maybe trying on wedding clothes?

Im still not convinced they aren't in Texas and maybe doing a little filming there. Like the at home with the Lowe's part. Maybe asking the kids? Guess I'm a hard nut to crack on this one but I still say they are in Texas.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 62 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 62 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 62 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 62 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 62 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:40 pm

lipsis wrote:
jcrbil wrote:Someone (was is you blessed66?) brought up that a lot of the production talent is in LA this week while hometowns are being filmed and that it would be a good time for meetings.  I think I'm agreeing with that theory- for filming and meetings.  Yesterday's tweet from Catherine (a reply to a reply about the wedding planning in full force) included an emoji of a movie camera.  So whatever she/they are doing must be being filmed.  That same production talent could also go to Dallas, I suppose, but I think it would be harder to keep filming on the down low(e) in Dallas because it isn't as commonplace.

The things that need to be done this far out are venue,dress (Catherine's, bridesmaids) and the planning with Mindy (or whoever the coordinator is) to make some decisions based on things she's already collected.  And some engagement photos.  After that, Mindy can do most of the details.  Because it sound as if the guest list has been determined (since they know how many are expected).

And those shirts are adorable.  The most unpredictable part of the wedding- the little ones!
Shay's caption says they made it official today. Do you think it wasn't done in person or perhaps the kids are with them out of town, maybe trying on wedding clothes?

Im still not convinced they aren't in Texas and maybe doing a little filming there. Like the at home with the Lowe's part. Maybe asking the kids? Guess I'm a hard nut to crack on this one but I still say they are in Texas.
Lol who knows? But wherever they are or whatever they are doing related to their wedding planning . That's okay:)

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 62 9zt107Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 62 XgicucCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 62 Oaw2uvCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 62 2pqw5k8Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 62 30szzauCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 62 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:44 pm

lovebites8727 wrote:
lipsis wrote:

Lol who knows? But wherever they are or whatever they are doing related to their wedding planning . That's okay:)
I am still thinking they are in LA. Only in LA people will not say much if they see them. I am sure they have a number of wedding meetings. I think they also call Shay to make it official that the kids will be in the wedding. At time I wish they can just give us a clue but where ever they are, they are working on the wedding.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 62 Cather10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 62 -the-b12Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 62 Bach1212Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 62 Bachel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 62 Wecsrp12Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 62 10689-11
I want to be rich in love ~ Sean Lowe  
I thank God for bringing you to me and igniting that same light ~ Catherine Lowe
blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:47 pm

lipsis wrote:

I was leaning toward LA until this. It looks like they probably drove to Shay's to ask the kids this morning. So now I would say Dallas. We need to hear from Sean. He has been underground for two days now!

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:48 pm

Beyond adorable, I'm getting very excited as more tidbits come to light. So Kensington and Smith will be part of the wedding party. I kinda really expected that. They're the apples of the Uncle Seanie's eyes. He will be such a great Daddy some day. So happy to see Shay so excited as well. Can you imagine how cute they'll look. Live TV agree with Shay and start praying..........Praying
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:58 pm

motheroffive wrote:
lipsis wrote:

I was leaning toward LA until this. It looks like they probably drove to Shay's to ask the kids this morning. So now I would say Dallas. We need to hear from Sean. He has been underground for two days now!
Maybe Sports Saturday was too much for hubs! giggling 

And honestly, wherever they are, it appears things are "gitten dun"

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 62 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 62 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 62 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 62 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 62 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:01 pm

I do think the kids received the shirts today.  I don't know how they were delivered.... my two choices are in person or fedex/messenger.  It is possible that everyone in the wedding party received an "official" package today.  Who knows?

Sports heaven Saturday to me means that he got to have football playing while planning was being done all around him (after his appearance, of course).

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:09 pm

jcrbil wrote:I do think the kids received the shirts today.  I don't know how they were delivered.... my two choices are in person or fedex/messenger.  It is possible that everyone in the wedding party received an "official" package today.  Who knows?

Sports heaven Saturday to me means that he got to have football playing while planning was being done all around him (after his appearance, of course).
I think they're in Dallas and accomplishing things from there. As far as Sean is concerned he may have locked himself in a room with a TV and might stay there for a while like most grooms while the women are yacking away about wedding stuff. Remember, he said he was leaving most of that to Catherine. Maybe the girls are with him and the provisions for a while in the hideout and dog treats.giggling giggling
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:12 pm

smartcat wrote:
jcrbil wrote:I do think the kids received the shirts today.  I don't know how they were delivered.... my two choices are in person or fedex/messenger.  It is possible that everyone in the wedding party received an "official" package today.  Who knows?

I think they're in Dallas and accomplishing things from there. As far as Sean is concerned he may have locked himself in a room with a TV and might stay there for a while like most grooms while the women are yacking away about wedding stuff. Remember, he said he was leaving most of that to Catherine. Maybe the girls are with him and the provisions for a while in the hideout and dog treats.giggling giggling
Hahahaha laugh out loud giggling giggling 

lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:14 pm

smartcat wrote:

This paints a hilarious picture!

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:14 pm

lovebites8727 wrote:
smartcat wrote:

Hahahaha laugh out loud giggling giggling 
Sean does not look like a guy who will go in hideout without Catherine. I am sure he is next to her and listening to every suggestion she is making. I am sure he is going to be close by supporting Catherine.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 62 Cather10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 62 -the-b12Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 62 Bach1212Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 62 Bachel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 62 Wecsrp12Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 62 10689-11
I want to be rich in love ~ Sean Lowe  
I thank God for bringing you to me and igniting that same light ~ Catherine Lowe
blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 82 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 72 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+37
timfan
jaromarie
Pia1
thankful7
jaspats