SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion

Page 23 of 66 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 44 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 23 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion

Post by glazedover Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:56 pm

grace8136 wrote:
atem wrote:Does anyone else besides love_me or san have access to put the 'no discussion' thread in the seperate area, so it doesn't get buried?
I know how to do it. Are the mods answering their PMs? I could archive and separate until they get back.

Oh gee, I really don't know how this works, but I do know someone, I think umngirl, has been in touch with one of the mods and got some kind of response but no firm commitment to come back. I think that's right. Can you pm umngirl? The mods would probably love it anyway if you did the work though. Can you put the "no discussion - wedding" thread up top? Lipsis probably has other requests as well. Hope I am not stepping on anyone's toes by chiming in.

glazedover

Female Posts : 751

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 23 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion

Post by umngirl Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:57 pm

atem wrote:
grace8136 wrote:
atem wrote:Does anyone else besides love_me or san have access to put the 'no discussion' thread in the seperate area, so it doesn't get buried?
I know how to do it. Are the mods answering their PMs? I could archive and separate until they get back.

Not that I know of.  That would be nice of you, if you could create a non-discussion thread for all the media stuff.  A ton of it is just restating other articles and it would save a lot of time for people.
We already have a wedding-no discussion thread so that it where the articles are being posted.

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 23 87b72b10 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 23 86669110 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 23 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:02 pm

We are still trying to get in touch with the Mod's to set up our wedding forum. Umngirl has an email address for them. I wouldn't mind at All if all the old threads are archived to clean things up. I also wouldn't mind the NO DISCUSSION sticky'd to the top but please don't create anything new. Umngirl and I are working things out. Thanks.

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 23 Samuel10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 23 Samuel10 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 23 Family10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 23 Samuel15Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 23 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:03 pm

atem wrote:
grace8136 wrote:

Not that I know of.  That would be nice of you, if you could create a non-discussion thread for all the media stuff.  A ton of it is just restating other articles and it would save a lot of time for people.
I need access to separate it into a different area and archive. Love_me has answered questions and helped me in the past. I'll PM her and see if she answers.

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:06 pm

grace8136 wrote:
atem wrote:
grace8136 wrote:

I need access to separate it into a different area and archive. Love_me has answered questions and helped me in the past. I'll PM her and see if she answers.
If you hear from her, please ask her to contact umngirl and myself. Thanks.

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 23 Samuel10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 23 Samuel10 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 23 Family10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 23 Samuel15Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 23 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:08 pm

lipsis wrote:We are still trying to get in touch with the Mod's to set up our wedding forum. Umngirl has an email address for them. I wouldn't mind at All if all the old threads are archived to clean things up. I also wouldn't mind the NO DISCUSSION sticky'd to the top but please don't create anything new. Umngirl and I are working things out. Thanks.
Agreed. I don't mean to be rude, but lipsis and I have things under control and would appreciate it if people didn't come in and make new threads. If you have a way to archive threads or sticky stuff we would great appreciate it. Again, we don't want to be rude, but we've kinda taken control of this forum.

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 23 87b72b10 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 23 86669110 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 23 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:15 pm

Thanks to the both of you for all you do! :)

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 23 1f49c

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 23 8367-910 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 23 I_got_13 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 23 E5kqdm15 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 23 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11981

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:16 pm

Whoaaaa! I feel like we are all running due to how fast this thread is going . It's hard to keep up now... giggling 

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 23 Eb97c9
Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 23 9zt107Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 23 XgicucSean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 23 Oaw2uvSean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 23 2pqw5k8Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 23 30szzauSean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 23 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by pretty jmai Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:16 pm

So happy for Sean and Catherine...and excited that we'll get the chance to see them get married as it happens!  Lovely couple they are!  True love prevails! :wedding

pretty jmai

Female Posts : 69

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:19 pm

Arie Luyendyk Jr. ‏@ariejr 2m
So happy for @SeanLowe09 and @clmgiudici!! Congrats on setting a date!

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 23 Cather10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 23 -the-b12Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 23 Bach1212Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 23 Bachel10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 23 Wecsrp12Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 23 10689-11
I want to be rich in love ~ Sean Lowe  
I thank God for bringing you to me and igniting that same light ~ Catherine Lowe
blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by joyjoy Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:20 pm

iloveromance wrote:They came out through a flowered entrance with two little flower girls in front of them!

Sean looked so handsome in a black suit! Catherine's hair looked great, loved it!

I wish they would have spent more time on the interview, they showed too many clips and flashbacks and not enough SeanCat!
I agree, I wish they would have spent time on the interview, I just saw them sitting, few words from Sean and Catherine and when I blinked they're gone!! Well at least I heard the announcement and it's good enough I guess. Very happy that all wedding date speculations were answered.Hugesmile 
joyjoy
joyjoy

Female Posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:22 pm

umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:We are still trying to get in touch with the Mod's to set up our wedding forum. Umngirl has an email address for them. I wouldn't mind at All if all the old threads are archived to clean things up. I also wouldn't mind the NO DISCUSSION sticky'd to the top but please don't create anything new. Umngirl and I are working things out. Thanks.
Agreed. I don't mean to be rude, but lipsis and I have things under control and would appreciate it if people didn't come in and make new threads. If you have a way to archive threads or sticky stuff we would great appreciate it. Again, we don't want to be rude, but we've kinda taken control of this forum.
It's not just this forum on the board that would benefit from archiving and tidying up. The forumotion codes are more complicated then you would expect, so I was just saying I know how to do it and could help out. You could tell me how you'd like it organized, I wasn't trying to step on any toes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 66 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 44 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion

+58
Diana
bleuberry
bluejay8
Sprite
IrishGal