SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion

Page 27 of 66 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 46 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 27 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion

Post by livelife Mon Oct 14, 2013 5:48 pm

Love the pic!! You can tell how happy they are together! Thanks for posting motheroffive!
livelife
livelife

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 27 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion

Post by blessed66 Mon Oct 14, 2013 5:48 pm

lipsis wrote:
Iploeg wrote:What time does the bridal Fashion Show go live on air this evening? I am looking forward to some good pics from their GMA appearance this morning and the show as well.
The red carpet and Gala starts at 7:30 eastern.  I think there's a fashion show going on now. I'm mobile and won't be able to catch the first half hour. Hope someone from our little family here can catch it.
I just watch the 4:00pm show just to see what type of wedding gowns they were showing.

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 27 Cather10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 27 -the-b12Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 27 Bach1212Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 27 Bachel10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 27 Wecsrp12Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 27 10689-11
I want to be rich in love ~ Sean Lowe  
I thank God for bringing you to me and igniting that same light ~ Catherine Lowe
blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Mon Oct 14, 2013 5:50 pm

lipsis wrote:
Iploeg wrote:What time does the bridal Fashion Show go live on air this evening? I am looking forward to some good pics from their GMA appearance this morning and the show as well.
The red carpet and Gala starts at 7:30 eastern.  I think there's a fashion show going on now. I'm mobile and won't be able to catch the first half hour. Hope someone from our little family here can catch it.
Lipsis how do we watch? I am registered as an MOB on The Knot since my daughter got married last year but I couldn't find anything about it on their website. Tell me where to go and I will watch and report.

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 14, 2013 5:53 pm

lipsis wrote:
Thanks Lipsis. Hopefully one of us will be watching for updates

motheroffive wrote:Found this pic from this morning

You heard it on GMA first, folks: Sean and Catherine from season 17 of #TheBachelor have set a date (1/26/14) and will have their wedding LIVE on #ABC! by @goodmorningamerica
Love the picture. Thank you. Wish we get some more of better quality. I thought Cat looked pretty. Loved the necklace with both their initials too.

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Oct 14, 2013 5:55 pm

motheroffive wrote:
lipsis wrote:
Lipsis how do we watch? I am registered as an MOB on The Knot since my daughter got married last year but I couldn't find anything about it on their website. Tell me where to go and I will watch and report.
I looked yesterday when I was on my computer. If I recall, right at the top of the page is something about bridal fashion week. I think when I opened the page it started streaming. Make sure you are signed in or you won't get it.

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 27 Samuel10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 27 Samuel10 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 27 Family10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 27 Samuel15Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 27 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:00 pm

The picture is adorable.Those entwined hands, so in love and glowing
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:01 pm

lipsis wrote:
motheroffive wrote:
lipsis wrote:
I looked yesterday when I was on my computer. If I recall, right at the top of the page is something about bridal fashion week. I think when I opened the page it started streaming. Make sure you are signed in or you won't get it.
Ok will try at 6:30 my time and see what happens. I wonder where they are today? So quiet. Not a picture in sight! I expected to see more of them but they must be laying low for tonight!

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by Macswife8 Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:11 pm

I also went into Knot and am registered. I have 2 side boxes and the streamer at the top about the fashion show and live runway coverage. It has Show Details but clicking on it or the box doesn't do anything for the live coverage. Is that all that you had to click on lipsis? Thanks.
Macswife8
Macswife8

Female Posts : 806

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:13 pm

Macswife8 wrote:I also went into Knot and am registered. I have 2 side boxes and the streamer at the top about the fashion show and live runway coverage. It has Show Details but clicking on it or the box doesn't do anything for the live coverage. Is that all that you had to click on lipsis? Thanks.
It will only work five minutes before the event. I tested it with the 4:00pm event and I was able to watch it.

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 27 Cather10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 27 -the-b12Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 27 Bach1212Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 27 Bachel10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 27 Wecsrp12Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 27 10689-11
I want to be rich in love ~ Sean Lowe  
I thank God for bringing you to me and igniting that same light ~ Catherine Lowe
blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:13 pm

Macswife8 wrote:I also went into Knot and am registered. I have 2 side boxes and the streamer at the top about the fashion show and live runway coverage. It has Show Details but clicking on it or the box doesn't do anything for the live coverage. Is that all that you had to click on lipsis? Thanks.
If there's not a show going on at the time, nothing happens. Check back at 7:30 eastern.

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 27 Samuel10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 27 Samuel10 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 27 Family10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 27 Samuel15Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 27 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Macswife8 Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:19 pm

lipsis wrote:
If there's not a show going on at the time, nothing happens. Check back at 7:30 eastern.
Thanks blessed and lipsis. I'm CST and is the 4PM show already over then? Good to know on the 5 minutes and I'll try again at 6:25. Thanks again to you both.
Macswife8
Macswife8

Female Posts : 806

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:27 pm

Catherine is having 12 bridesmaids!?! I didn't think tptb would ever allow for that many. Guess anything is possible with these two. Does this number include her Maid/Matron of Honor?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 66 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 46 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion

+58
Diana
bleuberry
bluejay8
Sprite
IrishGal