SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion

Page 58 of 66 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 62 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 58 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion

Post by lipsis Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:33 pm

The Firestones don't own the winery any longer though. I think they still have the home and property though. Stunning place. Been there several times. Wine is so-so.

Gosh, I wish I could book a room at the Bacarra (just in case) for Jan 26th right now?

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 58 Samuel10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 58 Samuel10 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 58 Family10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 58 Samuel15Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 58 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 58 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion

Post by Linds911 Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:37 pm

lipsis wrote:Gosh, I wish I could book a room at the Bacarra (just in case) for Jan 26th right now?
giggling Same here! Have never been to the Bacarra but Santa Barbara is a beautiful place.
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by landrje Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:38 pm

thankful7 wrote:
Iploeg wrote:Just looked at pics of the Bacara Resort and what a breathtaking wedding location. I am assuming production and the film crew will need enough lighting. So they might have the wedding indoors.
Do you have a pic of the Bacara Resort?
here's a couple of shots ...

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 58 122

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 58 210
landrje
landrje

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:42 pm

Wherever it is this is going to be the most beautiful, breathtaking bachelor wedding yet. And I'm not saying that because of my SeanCat bias. The hotel grounds for the Sutters and Rosenbaum were pretty and nice and we all know about the Mesnick fiasco. ABC and Next are going to go all out for this one.

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 58 Samuel10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 58 Samuel10 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 58 Family10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 58 Samuel15Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 58 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:43 pm

Thanks landrje for helping out with the pics. Beautiful resort. The winery you mentioned is lovely too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:44 pm

^ That would be so breath-taking if it was there! The weather is always random in CA during January so hopefully it's designed suited for the perfect wedding.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 58 1f49c

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 58 8367-910 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 58 I_got_13 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 58 E5kqdm15 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 58 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by landrje Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:47 pm

lipsis wrote:The Firestones don't own the winery any longer though. I think they still have the home and property though. Stunning place. Been there several times. Wine is so-so.

Gosh, I wish I could book a room at the Bacarra (just in case) for Jan 26th right now?
you're in luck! rooms at the Bacara are currently available for as little at $412/night (if you belong to AAA) ... check in on the 25th and check out on the 27th

strangely enough, the Four Seasons Biltmore is completely sold out during that time period ...
landrje
landrje

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:48 pm

landrje wrote:
lipsis wrote:The Firestones don't own the winery any longer though. I think they still have the home and property though. Stunning place. Been there several times. Wine is so-so.

you're in luck! rooms at the Bacara are currently available for as little at $412/night (if you belong to AAA) ... check in on the 25th and check out on the 27th

strangely enough, the Four Seasons Biltmore is completely sold out during that time period ...
Great! Now go find me a job to pay for it! :Biggrin: 

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:05 pm

landrje wrote:

If Four Seasons is sold out then the chances are that is the location for the wedding.

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 58 Cather10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 58 -the-b12Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 58 Bach1212Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 58 Bachel10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 58 Wecsrp12Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 58 10689-11
I want to be rich in love ~ Sean Lowe  
I thank God for bringing you to me and igniting that same light ~ Catherine Lowe
blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by thankful7 Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:08 pm

lipsis wrote:
landrje wrote:

Lipsis...Are you sayin, you want to be our Wedding crasher? Hint-Hint..:Smiley: :Smiley: 
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:14 pm

thankful7 wrote:
lipsis wrote:
landrje wrote:

Lipsis...Are you sayin, you want to be our Wedding crasher? Hint-Hint..:Smiley: :Smiley: 
I'd be the most respectful wedding crasher ever. No intrusion at all. Just want to observe from afar. :Biggrin: 

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by thankful7 Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:18 pm

lipsis wrote:
thankful7 wrote:
lipsis wrote:
landrje wrote:

I'd be the most respectful wedding crasher ever. No intrusion at all. Just want to observe from afar. :Biggrin: 
What about some pics with your observation?! :Smiley: :Smiley:
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 66 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 62 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion

+58
Diana
bleuberry
bluejay8
Sprite
IrishGal