SELECT CONTENT

Lacy Faddoul - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lacy Faddoul - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Empty Lacy Faddoul - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by chloep Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:00 pm

Lacy Faddoul: 25, San Diego, CA. Real Estate agent. Has a very old and poorly updated modeling webpage.

her Instagram: http://instagram.com/lacylouisef
her Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/lacy.faddoul?fref=ts
her Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/lacylouisef/
her Blog: http://lacyfaddoul.blogspot.co.at/
her Website: http://11204.imodel.com/index.cfm?mid=11204&action=Home&open=1

Lacy Faddoul - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Lacy1
Lacy Faddoul - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Lacy2
Lacy Faddoul - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Lacy3
Lacy Faddoul - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Lacy4
Lacy Faddoul - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Lacy5

Lacy Faddoul - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Blogger-image--1110489348

about herself (from her blog)

I grew up in large family with nine of my family members being mentally handicap. Growing up in a special family, I knew I wanted to follow my parents footsteps and care for others. At the age of 20, I purchased my first elderly care facility to provide quality care in a place that my patients could call home. 5 years later, I now own multiple elderly care facilities in Southern California and thought I would expand my knowledge on real estate. It's so rewarding to wake up everyday knowing that I'm able to love and care for others as my family does. I love my family and patients!
RS

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Lacy Faddoul - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Empty Re: Lacy Faddoul - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by chloep Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:02 pm

the entry from above was made today (15th of Oct.).... so...

UPDATE: ELIMINATED
chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Lacy Faddoul - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Empty Re: Lacy Faddoul - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by momoftrips Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:07 pm

chloep wrote:the entry from above was made today (15th of Oct.).... so...

UPDATE: ELIMINATED

Yep, I think the first post was on the 13th.

Lacy Faddoul - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:26 pm

I wonder if she made it past the first night?

Sorry guys, but when I look at her blog that says it was posted in March?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:34 pm

atem wrote:I wonder if she made it past the first night?

Sorry guys, but when I look at her blog that says it was posted in March?
That's weird, I swear I saw October... The post was made at 09:56 on October the 15th..... Now it shows March 5?? Let's see if it shows another date tomorrow..

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:05 pm

I'm talking about her changing her cover picture on FB. She also had posted a couple of pictures with the comment I love my family, but she has taken those down.

momoftrips
momoftrips

Back to top Go down

Post by DKWillis Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:45 pm

Tuesday, March 5, 2013 <-this is the date posted

Posted my Real Estate License
I grew up in large family with nine of my family members being mentally handicap. Growing up in a special family, I knew I wanted to follow my parents footsteps and care for others. At the age of 20, I purchased my first elderly care facility to provide quality care in a place that my patients could call home. 5 years later, I now own multiple elderly care facilities in Southern California and thought I would expand my knowledge on real estate. It's so rewarding to wake up everyday knowing that I'm able to love and care for others as my family does. I love my family and patients! I've posted my real estate license with Realty Executives Dillon. Feel free to contact me with any questions and you can find me on instagram. http://instagram.com/lacylouisef and Facebook.
Attached is the pic ^^ Reality Executives Dillon

DKWillis

Female Posts : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:18 pm

Don't know about her blog but someone is definitely messing with her FB. She or whoever is controlling her FB has made her family pictures public again but they changed the dates on her pictures to early Sept. Too bad you can still see when they were actually posted.

Lacy Faddoul - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion 11mdawp

momoftrips
momoftrips

Back to top Go down

Post by Fanoftv Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:52 pm

I've met this girl, she's extremely nice, successful, and smart. She was on a spanish game show for a long time. She's a pretty girl and was super fun, nice and real. What you see is what you get. I don't think Juan Pablo would make her cut.

Fanoftv

Back to top Go down

Post by Fanoftv Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:56 pm

She dated actor/model Alec Musser from all my children, and grown ups. They were a super hot couple.

Fanoftv

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:46 pm

Thanks momoftrips!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Lacy Faddoul - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Empty Found some more on her....

Post by Fanoftv Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:58 am

She was in magazines, TV Novelas and Tv Notas, and here are some catalogs that she's in. Lacy Faddoul - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Danesi_new.346144625
Lacy Faddoul - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Danesi17

Last edited by Fanoftv on Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:59 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding)

Fanoftv

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lacy Faddoul - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+3
atem
momoftrips
chloep
7 posters
Permissions in this forum: