Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Sharleen Joynt - Andy Levine - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Page 49 of 50 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Sharleen Joynt - Andy Levine - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Post by notarose on Sat Mar 24, 2018 4:08 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I'm watching Juan Pablo's season for the 1st time (I look a break between Emily and Andi) and find myself a bit confused about Sharleen. I know her through this forum obviously and have read a few of her show recaps. Honestly, why did she go on the show? Did she ever address it? It just looks like she's never having fun and like a deer in headlights at all times IMO. Did she get any backlash during the initial airing of the season? Just curious...
She has said she went to casting on a whim. She was in between jobs and the casting venue was nearby.
She did initially get mocked a lot on SM for the way she kissed and also for her being indecisive about whether she wanted to stay and her use of cerebral. Also talk about her being the show to further her opera career.
Interestingly, Sharleen spoke positively about Juan Pablo throughout airing and afterward as well.
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto on Sat Mar 24, 2018 7:15 pm

From what I recall and CMIIW, she left on her own volition. I think she realized she was out of her element. However, I do recall that Juan Pablo was quite disappointed and upset when she left, as he really liked her. She certainly was/is different than your average Bachelorette. JMO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto

Female Posts : 12014

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite on Sat Mar 24, 2018 9:27 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:From what I recall and CMIIW, she left on her own volition.  I think she realized she was out of her element.  However, I do recall that Juan Pablo was quite disappointed and upset when she left, as he really liked her.  She certainly was/is different than your average Bachelorette.  JMO.

JPab and Sharleen may have been very different and not a good romantic match, but I think they understood and respected one another. They both had careers that were/are in the spotlight and require moving around and sacrifices. He really liked her uniqueness particularly when compared to all the others. I remember he complemented her M&G dress and she received the first impression rose. She left on her own just before hometowns. I always wondered if she would have been F1 if she had stayed or if she would have been the Bette if she didn't eliminate herself.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto on Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:21 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - I totally agree with your last sentence. Spot on!!

Newto

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Sun May 27, 2018 7:37 pm

Sharleen is in Toronto!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport
sharleenjoyntComin’ in hot on the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] It’s that time again, my [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]... gimme those [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]! I have @machinelevine in tow this time and want to impress him so don’t let me down!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Asked for restaurant recommendations, thanking all who responded.

At Kensington Market

sharleenjoynt IG stories

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] RIP Sophie Little Girl  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 51825

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy on Sat Aug 25, 2018 1:27 pm

I like a pic of Sharleen from Four Seasons Hotel Toronto
Sharleen singing:
Andy Levine posted:
a pic from somb.'s wedding
machinelevine
@sharleenjoynt showing absolutely no mercy in stealing the show at @tanglewoodmusicfestival [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite on Sat Aug 25, 2018 2:57 pm

I love her. Seriously, hands down my favourite female from this franchise. Such an interesting and accomplished woman. Intelligent, articulate, observant, level headed, fair and open minded. Beautiful inside and out and has the best fashion sense of anyone. Can you imagine the leads if Sharleen was allowed to dress and style them?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:51 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thanks for posting! The no mercy IG is simply astonishing how she can sing.

Just love that girl, she is the best in every way!

IA [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] TPTB need Sharleen in wardrobe!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] RIP Sophie Little Girl  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy on Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:30 pm

Sharleen looks beautiful:
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:06 pm

She is stunning! One of the few contestants who took the opportunities that came her way and turned it into a very successful career along with her opera singing.

GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose on Thu Nov 29, 2018 1:39 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:She is stunning! One of the few contestants who took the opportunities that came her way and turned it into a very successful career along with her opera singing.

I think her personality is also exceptional. Along with her intellect and depth of insight, she has been consistently open minded and generally kind even when delivering criticism. IMO she radiates warmth which I think is a rare trait.
It kinda amazes me that her follower count is only 159K. My bias - I think she is one of very few examples from the franchise of what a person can be at their finest - not perfection but a beautiful ongoning work in progress
I’ve always been curious about her hubby Andy because he seems low key a lot of the time (and sometimes mildly grumpy which she sweetly seems to adore) however most importantly he must satisfy her need for the intangible cerebral connection she used to speak of. Would be fascinating to know more... but doubt we ever will. Such a great match.
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto on Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:57 am

IA, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that they are a great match. What I like even better is that they keep their lives mostly private. It is refreshing, IMHO.

Newto

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 50 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sharleen Joynt - Andy Levine - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Permissions in this forum: