SELECT CONTENT

Clare Crawley - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 11 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Clare Crawley - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: Clare Crawley - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Ariela Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:08 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:not sure where to post, just need to let it out  giggling 

We all know a lot of the lead and F1's important convos being cut off on the edit floor---but revealed later post show.  e.g. Ash assurance and ILY to JP, Aliberto's important talk about their near future during the show, etc.

Somehow, JUClare's edit reminds me of Aliberto : "you are too hot for me..."...'oh..you are cute.." and then the hot kisses giggling aka physical all the way. OTOH the hubby material, Chris L, was successfully booted off at LCD. Somehow I get a feeling they will repeat this "practice" toward F1 and F2 for this season.

The spoiler King was wrong that-season long, by saying Ali would end up with nobody, except he corrected the F1 near the very end. Just sayin.... Hugesmile 

To this day, I still think that FRANK was Ali's choice. Roberto was a default. Chris L was taken to the end to be the next Bach.

Ariela

Back to top Go down

Clare Crawley - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: Clare Crawley - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by chloep Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:19 pm

At this point, I genuinely want RS to be wrong.......and no, not just because I want him to be wrong for the sake of him being wrong again.  👅 :hidingchair 

BTW; I wonder what happened to his whole.... "Zak is going visit JP to talk about the girls, while they are still in Cali"-talk. Interestingly enough, he never mentioned that he had been wrong. IMO, who is to say that other "specific" spoilers cannot be wrong too...
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by oless4 Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:36 pm

http://instagram.com/p/kygCw7ikz2/

I thought this was interesting-

"jlgpennington
Last night I dreamed we were talking on the phone while I was at my new salon...ha. I was telling you I missed our Saturday morning chats:) Tried to make Rob an appointment...we figured you're done with Sactown? Weird to reach out on IG, but you are missed!"
oless4
oless4

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:46 pm

oless4 wrote:http://instagram.com/p/kygCw7ikz2/

I thought this was interesting-

"jlgpennington
Last night I dreamed we were talking on the phone while I was at my new salon...ha. I was telling you I missed our Saturday morning chats:) Tried to make Rob an appointment...we figured you're done with Sactown? Weird to reach out on IG, but you are missed!"

She's still listed as an employee but perhaps that is by arrangement.
http://www.meccasalon.com/#!stylists/c1mxq
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:48 pm

The person isnt sure hence the question mark.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:00 pm

chloep wrote:At this point, I genuinely want RS to be wrong.......and no, not just because I want him to be wrong for the sake of him being wrong again.  👅 :hidingchair 

BTW; I wonder what happened to his whole.... "Zak is going visit JP to talk about the girls, while they are still in Cali"-talk. Interestingly enough, he never mentioned that he had been wrong. IMO, who is to say that other "specific" spoilers cannot be wrong too...

I agree word 

Back to top Go down

Post by Iam4UGA Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:43 am

Iam4UGA wrote:Re-doing this post to imbed the pics. I am on a "real" computer and not my iPad.

Clare Crawley - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 11 Clare1

I have only been watching since New Zealand, but as soon as I saw Clare she just reminded me of some one. Tonight I was watching last week's Grey's Anatomy and it hit me:

Camilla Luddington

Clare Crawley - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 11 Untitl10 Clare Crawley - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 11 Images10

"How careful I must be, somewhere a little fellow watches me." - Herman Boone - High School Hall of Fame Coach
Iam4UGA
Iam4UGA

Female Posts : 800

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:21 pm

I saw her tweet about flying. I thought she already lived in the area?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by oless4 Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:25 pm

atem wrote:I saw her tweet about flying.  I thought she already lived in the area?

Sacramento is about five hours, on the road, to L.A. :)
oless4
oless4

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:24 pm

oless4 wrote:
atem wrote:I saw her tweet about flying.  I thought she already lived in the area?

Sacramento is about five hours, on the road, to L.A.  :)

OK. Gotcha. I thought she was already in L.A. due to her tweet about her friend who lives there.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:20 pm

We tried to take a nap.....2 mins later... this happened. #cantstopwontstop #whatsanap #monkeybusiness

http://statigr.am/viewer.php#/detail/672744965164125934_5465658

Clare is one happy woman. Good to see.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by DKWillis Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:47 pm

She also posted this on her instagram today at 11:00am

Heading to the airport and found this on my doorstep!!! @jamesmichelle you are one in a million girl!! Thank you from the bottom of my heart!! #jamesmichelle #necklace #onpoint

It looks very very similiar to the one she is wearing in the "Juan Pablo and Clare find their potential wedding song -- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO" in her post you can see the lettering fuerzas stamped on it. Hmm possiby another pc of the puzzle its got me thinking?

DKWillis

Female Posts : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Clare Crawley - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+52
livlafluv1
Isabel123
richmondrose
Mustang19
docnash14