SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 68 of 68 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 68 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by lovebites8727 Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:40 pm

umngirl wrote:
@port1750: At a light on my way home I saw @SeanLowe09 & his fiancé @clmgiudici walking their dogs!! :D #bachelor #JustasCuteinRealLife #MadeMyDay
Yep yep! They are cute indeed! :cutesmile!: 
Awww! Love them Smiley seancat + ellie and Lola=
Cuteness overload :cutesmile!: 

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 68 Eb97c9
Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 68 9zt107Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 68 XgicucCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 68 Oaw2uvCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 68 2pqw5k8Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 68 30szzauCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 68 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 68 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by lovebites8727 Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:43 pm

lipsis wrote:OUR town!

@SeanLowe09: @BootcampJoey @BarrysBootcamp @clmgiudici we're excited to show you our town buddy!
Awww! Our town! Yep yep!! Hugesmile 

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 68 Eb97c9
Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 68 9zt107Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 68 XgicucCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 68 Oaw2uvCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 68 2pqw5k8Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 68 30szzauCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 68 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Poppycorn Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:47 pm

glazedover wrote:
lipsis wrote:
iloveromance wrote:
lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:Okay, so what are the chances that Sean is buying a Barry's Boot Camp Franchise? It would be a great fit for him and BBC is expanding out in the US. They aren't in Dallas yet but they are in Nashville.

@BootcampJoey: Psyched about my trip to Dallas! @BarrysBootcamp @clmgiudici  @SeanLowe09
It wouldn't shock me. We know how much they enjoy BBC.
And ILR wrote about him owning a health club so it must be true. Hugesmile 
That's scary laugh out loud! Although I do think that would be a great career path for him.

I also randomly picked Santa Barbara as the safe house when they were in L.A. and Sean wanted to get married right away. I don't even know why I picked it, but then a day or so later, people posted articles on here that Santa Barbara was going to be the location of the wedding. Perhaps I'm psychic when it comes to them laugh out loud.
Then in your current story can he please knock her up on their honeymoon? Thank you in advance.
Jeez....don't you want them to have a hot, unfettered sex life for a while before she gets preggers? They have waited a while for that privilege.
I have to agree with you on this one. Although I cannot wait to see little Seankittens, they have waited this long to be intimate so they should enjoy some wild sex for a year or two. Getting pregnant right off the bat would put a damper on things. Let them have some fun! They've waited long enough. (Not that I wouldn't be thrilled to see a little baby bump but they're young, got plenty of time. Let them have their hanky panky first)

Poppycorn

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:53 pm

Poppycorn wrote:
glazedover wrote:
lipsis wrote:
iloveromance wrote:
lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:Okay, so what are the chances that Sean is buying a Barry's Boot Camp Franchise? It would be a great fit for him and BBC is expanding out in the US. They aren't in Dallas yet but they are in Nashville.

@BootcampJoey: Psyched about my trip to Dallas! @BarrysBootcamp @clmgiudici  @SeanLowe09
That's scary laugh out loud! Although I do think that would be a great career path for him.

I also randomly picked Santa Barbara as the safe house when they were in L.A. and Sean wanted to get married right away. I don't even know why I picked it, but then a day or so later, people posted articles on here that Santa Barbara was going to be the location of the wedding. Perhaps I'm psychic when it comes to them laugh out loud.
Then in your current story can he please knock her up on their honeymoon? Thank you in advance.
Jeez....don't you want them to have a hot, unfettered sex life for a while before she gets preggers? They have waited a while for that privilege.
I have to agree with you on this one.  Although I cannot wait to see little Seankittens, they have waited this long to be intimate so they should enjoy some wild sex for a year or two.  Getting pregnant right off the bat would put a damper on things.  Let them have some fun!  They've waited long enough.  (Not that I wouldn't be thrilled to see a little baby bump but they're young, got plenty of time.  Let them have their hanky panky first)
Ditto for a year or so of hanky panky, they deserve some time alone as a married couple especially since they are waiting to be intimate until marriage. Go for it Sean and Catherine and then on to the little Seankitten twins.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:57 pm

Jeez guys, must we talk about their sex life? Come on now! It's not our business.

They will have kids on their timeline, not ours! I was having fun with ILR's predictions.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 68 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 68 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 68 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 68 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 68 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:00 pm

lipsis wrote:OUR town!

@SeanLowe09: @BootcampJoey @BarrysBootcamp @clmgiudici we're excited to show you our town buddy!
I was looking at the Barry Bootcamp website and they do offer franchises, which allows others to have ownership in individual Barry's, and Joey is the partner that you contact if you want to open a franchise. I imagine they are looking at Dallas as a place to open a Barry's and the fact that he mentioned Sean and Catherine in his tweet, like all of you, makes me think they are involved.

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by Archer23 Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:01 pm

smartcat wrote:
Poppycorn wrote:
glazedover wrote:
lipsis wrote:
iloveromance wrote:
lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:

I have to agree with you on this one.  Although I cannot wait to see little Seankittens, they have waited this long to be intimate so they should enjoy some wild sex for a year or two.  Getting pregnant right off the bat would put a damper on things.  Let them have some fun!  They've waited long enough.  (Not that I wouldn't be thrilled to see a little baby bump but they're young, got plenty of time.  Let them have their hanky panky first)
Ditto for a year or so of hanky panky, they deserve some time alone  as a married couple especially since they are waiting to be intimate until marriage. Go for it Sean and Catherine and then on to the little Seankitten twins.
I'm with you guys. I think it's great when a couple has time to settle into their marriage and just be a couple for a while. Ultimately, their plans and timetable are up to them, but they don't seem in a rush to have kids, and I think that's great.
Archer23
Archer23

Female Posts : 4183

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:07 pm

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 68 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 68 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 68 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 68 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 68 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 68 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+48
Karen5354
Chajoy
chrissy1295
rjero
pkk