SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #2

Page 39 of 60 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 49 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #2 - Page 39 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #2

Post by MMA50 Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:11 pm

cma52572 wrote:Chris and Dez are coming to Sean and Catherine's wedding!!! along w/ Jef Holm! http://okhereisthesituation.com/2014/01/bachelor-alumni-will-sean-catherines-wedding/

Good! Maybe she will do an interview where she acknowledges that she wants to be with Chris forever. I didn't get that impression from her last night and that worries me.
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #2 - Page 39 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #2

Post by Maggenzm Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:52 pm

I was under the impression she was too excited. she constantly talked over him. It looks like she was more into him than he was into her, he looked very reserved. then again, I think he is not comfortable showing public display of his affection on TV. I am a little concerned. We will see!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:52 pm

Duplicate.

Last edited by Maggenzm on Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by sialllc Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:00 pm

Actually I thought that he was tired '-' Not of her. But tired, like... didn't sleep xD.
And I didn't find it boring, it was cute. But short.
I guess that was because the special was really about Trista and Ryan/Sean and Cath.
I think if we compare this with others more informal interview that they had we would see that they were way more relaxed in thouse ones (like the one for the univercity, the one in a patty...) Keep in mind that these thing are not natural. It must be really weird for them to have to make something to show on the special. And it is as it is: hey we are happy, we are dating, we live together, he works, I work, we go out, we stay home, and yeh...we are pretty much normal. So I don't think they are having any problem at all '-'
ps: I'm new and I'm from Brazil, so please forgive me for any mistakes xD

sialllc

Back to top Go down

Post by harts5 Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:18 pm

I really think you are worrying for nothing.;)..honestly, I thought they seemed totally happy and adorable..and found myself watching their portion of the show over and over!  :Smiley:  From everything they said, they are both happy and in love and ready to spend the rest of their lives together...or as Des said "I will be with this man for the next 50 years"....then in a totally cute way, corrected herself trying to figure out exactly how old they would be Smiley....I just think that they both have a little dry sense of humor and Chris doesn't have a loud crazy personality (kind of like Jason and Stagliano)....and comes across much more reserved in front of the camera. But if you really watch them, they have this body language that is so natural and totally in love...BUT of course, this is just my opinion. I love them both so much and really hope to be hearing about their wedding (and puppy that they are planning to get) soon!!!

harts5

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:58 pm

they actually seemed like they've been together forever lol i thought ashley's comment about being together for 25 years applied to the vibe I got with des-chris. they already seem "married" actually haha!
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by sialllc Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:12 pm

chris siegfried ‏@ChrisRSiegfried 2 min
This is happening! Getting ready for the big day this weekend with @deshartsock dannymankin @nordstrom… http://instagram.com/p/jaeEWogAZ0/
Fechar
Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #2 - Page 39 JaeEWogAZ0

sialllc

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:31 pm

harts5 wrote:I really think you are worrying for nothing.;)..honestly, I thought they seemed totally happy and adorable..and found myself watching their portion of the show over and over!  :Smiley:  From everything they said, they are both happy and in love and ready to spend the rest of their lives together...or as Des said "I will be with this man for the next 50 years"....then in a totally cute way, corrected herself trying to figure out exactly how old they would be Smiley....I just think that they both have a little dry sense of humor and Chris doesn't have a loud crazy personality (kind of like Jason and Stagliano)....and comes across much more reserved in front of the camera.  But if you really watch them, they have this body language that is so natural and totally in love...BUT of course, this is just my opinion.  I love them both so much and really hope to be hearing about their wedding (and puppy that they are planning to get) soon!!!

:yes: :yes: High clap 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:04 pm

Desiree Hartsock @DesHartsock
Getting Chris all suited up for this weekend @Nordstrom! So happy for @clmgiudici and Sean! Going to be a beautiful wedding!

Catherine Giudici @clmgiudici
@DesHartsock @Nordstrom Snazzy! Excited to see you both so soon!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #2 - Page 39 1f49c

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #2 - Page 39 8367-910 Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #2 - Page 39 I_got_13 Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #2 - Page 39 E5kqdm15 Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #2 - Page 39 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11978

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:07 pm

harts5 wrote:I really think you are worrying for nothing.;)..honestly, I thought they seemed totally happy and adorable..and found myself watching their portion of the show over and over!  :Smiley:  From everything they said, they are both happy and in love and ready to spend the rest of their lives together...or as Des said "I will be with this man for the next 50 years"....then in a totally cute way, corrected herself trying to figure out exactly how old they would be Smiley....I just think that they both have a little dry sense of humor and Chris doesn't have a loud crazy personality (kind of like Jason and Stagliano)....and comes across much more reserved in front of the camera.  But if you really watch them, they have this body language that is so natural and totally in love...BUT of course, this is just my opinion.  I love them both so much and really hope to be hearing about their wedding (and puppy that they are planning to get) soon!!!

Siallic and Harts5 Thanks!
I went to Brooks thread cus I was curious to see who in the world were still following Brooks daily? What a mistake that was. Messed me up. All these talk of no passion btw Chris and Des, she doesn't love Chris, blah, blah, blah. So, I was expecting to see passionate kissing and love flowing in the air Sunday. You can imagine my disappointment when that didn't happen. I got scared " Is everything Ok? May be she did settle and now she is missing brooks?... So, thank you team Cres for bringing me back to reason.

You're right, re watching their portion of the show, they do look like they have been married for a long time, and I can't wait to see them Sunday!!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:13 pm

I thought all of the pieces with each couple (and some extras) was good. Not everyone is as comfortable talking on camera as others. It's different to be on the show when you're on camera all the time vs a specific interview like this. Des & Chris are a very sweet couple and I got a good vibe from them.   l o v e

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15334

Back to top Go down

Post by harts5 Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:52 am

Hey! :WAVEY: 
something else to consider...one, is that the season is just showing in Australia and South Africa, so there is a WHOLE NEW chain of opinions and followers, etc, ya know? Who don't think about all of this happening literally 9 months+ ago... Also,this love story clip was done back in mid November. They have been together for a couple more months since then, and if you follow them on instagram/twitter, etc.(pretty sure you do ;)).Both Des and Chris talk about how happy they are, all of their "firsts"  and are excited about their future together.  They are just refreshingly low key about things...which, to me is so much more "real" and natural.  Just because they aren't passionately kissing for the camera, doesn't mean there is not passion between them.  I think the way their friends talk about them being "the real deal" is pretty telling too!....ok...I'm done  :Clap:

harts5

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 60 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 49 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #2

+50
marriedtoabaritone
LynnTa
stuckinsc
Thomigirl
emusha