SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #8

Page 14 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #8 - Page 14 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #8

Post by Rolly Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:12 pm

Are we talking about Mikey or Michael dating someone? scratch 

Do you think many of the people go on this show just want to be connected to the show so they can be with this crowd to meet other contestants? Seems like there should be something in the contestants contract about not revealing the outcome of the show before it even starts to air (Kylie didn't get a rose at some point.....). Maybe Kylie was let go right away? I probably should know the answer but haven't been following JP season spoilers. Dating someone is different than hanging out I suppose but you'd think TPTB wouldn't like her dating someone before the show starts.

PS Probably doesn't belong here but I did find Michael attractive. He is smart and handsome I think and except for his explosion and obsession with Ben I liked him. I'm not surprised Des let him go when she did because they didn't really seem to have a connection. Atem, he has a steady job, don't you at least find that kind of attractive???? Des' top five guys were great. Mickey, (the talent show, "I just want woman to see me for something more than my terrific body" then for his talent does a one handed handstand)giggling  didn't seem to have a lot of depth and seemed like a James light. JMO

Oh by the way, I still miss Brooks most of all...... :yes: and miss using these emoticons especially these....  rofl :stirthepot

Last edited by Rolly on Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Word added to clarify)
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #8 - Page 14 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #8

Post by atem Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:58 pm

Mike or Michael, she needs her head examined.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:54 pm

atem wrote:
chloep wrote:
atem wrote:So, Brooks and Michael already get to 'hang out' with people from Juan's season?  I don't get this show.

Lol, Mickey already dated one of the contestants (and has already broken up with her since then.. )

Seriously, who finds Michael attractive?  There's nothing attractive about the guy.

Who did he date?  She needs her head examined.

Lol, I guess it's different strokes for different folks! I do find Michael attractive, along with Zak, Zack, Drew and most of all Brooks! Des had some great looking guys. There are lots of people who find Chris to be HOT, but he does nothing for me (he does seem like a great guy, I just don't find him attractive.) I guess it's just a matter of opinion.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:00 pm

Atem, "Freedom of thought is essential" said,the Dalai Lama. You are entitled to an opinion. Mine is Micheal G is handsome, intelligent, witty. most of all he was a good friend to Brooks Forester when he needed a friend. That alone speaks volumes, about a man. After all it is his thread.

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:12 pm

Mustang19 wrote:
atem wrote:
chloep wrote:
atem wrote:So, Brooks and Michael already get to 'hang out' with people from Juan's season?  I don't get this show.

Lol, Mickey already dated one of the contestants (and has already broken up with her since then.. )

Seriously, who finds Michael attractive?  There's nothing attractive about the guy.

Who did he date?  She needs her head examined.

Lol, I guess it's different strokes for different folks! I do find Michael attractive, along with Zak, Zack, Drew and most of all Brooks! Des had some great looking guys. There are lots of people who find Chris to be HOT, but he does nothing for me (he does seem like a great guy, I just don't find him attractive.) I guess it's just a matter of opinion.

There is nothing about him that I find good looking.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:33 pm

Nonina430 wrote:Atem, "Freedom of thought is essential" said,the Dalai Lama. You are entitled to an opinion. Mine is Micheal G is handsome, intelligent, witty. most of all he was a good friend to Brooks Forester when he needed a friend. That alone speaks volumes, about a man. After all it is his thread.

Michael came off as a whiny, drama queen, momma's boy to me. Brooks is friends with whoever he wants. I just don't think Michael G is attractive in any shape matter or form. Doesn't mean he can't be friends with whoever.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:33 pm

Lol Atem, I'm going out to dinner with a momma's boy. And I love him, he's my son.

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:53 pm

Rolly wrote:Are we talking about Mikey or Michael dating someone? scratch 

Do you think many of the people go on this show just want to be connected to the show so they can be with this crowd to meet other contestants? Seems like there should be something in the contestants contract about not revealing the outcome of the show before it even starts to air (Kylie didn't get a rose at some point.....). Maybe Kylie was let go right away? I probably should know the answer but haven't been following JP season spoilers. Dating someone is different than hanging out I suppose but you'd think TPTB wouldn't like her dating someone before the show starts.

PS Probably doesn't belong here but I did find Michael attractive. He is smart and handsome I think and except for his explosion and obsession with Ben I liked him. I'm not surprised Des let him go when she did because they didn't really seem to have a connection. Atem, he has a steady job, don't you at least find that kind of attractive???? Des' top five guys were great. Mickey, (the talent show, "I just want woman to see me for something more than my terrific body" then for his talent does a one handed handstand)giggling  didn't seem to have a lot of depth and seemed like a James light. JMO

Oh by the way, I still miss Brooks most of all...... :yes: and miss using these emoticons especially these....  rofl :stirthepot

Oh, yes a thousand times to the bolded.   Hugesmile
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:12 am

alwaystulips wrote:

Won't lie.. if I could date some of Des's contestants (Drew, Zack, Kasey, Brooks, etc.) I would go on the show.. laugh out loud

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:39 pm

california90 wrote:
alwaystulips wrote:

Won't lie.. if I could date some of Des's contestants (Drew, Zack, Kasey, Brooks, etc.) I would go on the show.. laugh out loud

If going on the show and getting promptly dumped meant a chance to hang out with Brooks, then hey, SIGN ME  UP.
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:45 pm

So how is everyone's "Juan-uary"   Rolling Eyes  going? Looks like Brooks had a great time NYE. Lucky gals who were in the same place! I wonder if anyone got a kiss a midnight from him.....

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:36 pm

I think we should be calling it "Sean-uary" cuz it looks like that's the only really amazing thing happening in the Bach world this month...no offense to Juan fans!  :Smiley: 

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #8

+42
Luvstruck
Aunties_Love
latergator
GuardianAngel
MonicaJM2001