SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #8

Page 22 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #8 - Page 22 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #8

Post by atem Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:34 pm

Nonina430 wrote:Atem, more like Bach Pad Fliess is bringing it back this summer, from what I read they are looking at Drew, James Case, and Brooks. don't know what to make of it? It's his choice.

Ugh!  I don't even know what to think either...but, I knew it would be back.

eta

chloep wrote:and Michael G.

And I just lost my appetite. UGH!  :vomit: 

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #8 - Page 22 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #8

Post by Rolly Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:43 am

What is Bach Pad???
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:49 am

Rolly wrote:What is Bach Pad???

Bachelor Pad is a spinoff off The Bachelor and The Bachelorette which combined a dating show and a game show. In each episode, one guy and one girl are eliminated by being voted off by the other contestants. The final contestants win money. Since there is a dating component and roses to be handed out there is a potential for love connections as well. They have had 1 couple that met on the show married (Blake from Ashleys season and Holly from Matt Grants) and another couple still dating (Kiptyn and Tenley). There were some other couples that did not last. scmiiw.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:27 am

nd4reality wrote:

Bachelor Pad is a spinoff off The Bachelor and The Bachelorette which combined a dating show and a game show. In each episode, one guy and one girl are eliminated by being voted off by the other contestants. The final contestants win money. Since there is a dating component and roses to be handed out there is a potential for love connections as well. They have had 1 couple that met on the show married (Blake from Ashleys season and Holly from Matt Grants) and another couple still dating (Kiptyn and Tenley). There were some other couples that did not last. scmiiw.

Good explanation of what the show is about. Sounds more interesting than it actually is! LOL  giggling 

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:32 am

I hope Brooks doesn't do it if asked. Is it one with the cameras on 24/7? What is the reason that people would be voted off by the other contestants? Do they vote people off because they are the biggest threat?
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:15 am

Rolly wrote:I hope Brooks doesn't do it if asked. Is it one with the cameras on 24/7? What is the reason that people would be voted off by the other contestants? Do they vote people off because they are the biggest threat?

All of them have cameras around 24/7. People form alliances...those who know each other from all the Bachelor get togethers...and then vote of the ones who are threats because they win challenges and therefore roses and are safe, or those that are well liked by everyone and thus are a threat at the end because they could get votes. Usually, the people that they know the least...this year would be the girls from JPab's season or even the guys from whoever is the next Bette...are the ones they vote of quickest.

RS has mentioned that there will be some changes this season...most likely with how the voting is done...so that could all change.

If you think the Bachelor/ette is trashy, wait till you see the Bachelor Pad. Just more good, sleazy fun from MF!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:26 am

Rolly wrote:I hope Brooks doesn't do it if asked. Is it one with the cameras on 24/7? What is the reason that people would be voted off by the other contestants? Do they vote people off because they are the biggest threat?

I'd rather Brooks do it rather than Michael G!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Mon Jan 27, 2014 3:17 am

I think, it's all of them, not sure. What the article said, something like, ( Old Friends Together Again) I'm sure some will back out.  

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:43 pm

atem wrote:
nd4reality wrote:

Good explanation of what the show is about.  Sounds more interesting than it actually is!  LOL   giggling 

I watched season 1 and 2 and had RL stuff going on during season 3. None of those contestants interested me in the least. But I would watch guys from Des and Emily's season for sure though.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:59 pm

2morro is Tues. Recap of Bach, with Brooks abc ch.4 Utah 7:30 AM Can some of Brooks technical fans bring it over. It would be great!! We've enjoyed the last two. Thanx

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:28 pm

Nonina430 wrote:2morro is Tues. Recap of Bach, with Brooks abc ch.4 Utah 7:30 AM Can some of Brooks technical fans bring it over. It would be great!! We've enjoyed the last two. Thanx

Is it up yet? Thanks.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:28 pm

Atem, I would think so! Momoftrips brought it over within a couple of hrs, 2nd time Scooby brought it later in the evening. Anxciously waiting!!! last night Brooks was on a roll, on twitter with JP and Chris Sigfried so funny everyone should read it.

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #8

+42
Luvstruck
Aunties_Love
latergator
GuardianAngel
MonicaJM2001