SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #8

Page 37 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #8 - Page 37 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #8

Post by atem Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:24 pm

Nonina430 wrote:

Sitting outdoors its 85 degrees,getting some vitaminD,

Just found the funniest thing off of Brooks twitter a retweet frm Lucy Aragon ( nature girl )

Wish I could bring it over. 'Living with my bitches ' Zac K, R Graham, Brooks Forester, Micheal G
#sandbag#pullingparty#bachelor pad

The pic is all 4 holding her, Brooks looks so disgusted. but so cute. Ah ha Bachelor Pad Hint?

Ugh. I really don't care for Juan Pablo's ladies but for Renee.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #8 - Page 37 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #8

Post by atem Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:27 pm

Hey, what is up with #bachelorpad14 ? It's not the 14th season... is she confused? Sounds like a clue to me!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:45 pm

oh Brooks, Brooks, Brooks! Never too much pics of you at all.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Could someone kindly bring these over. Thanks
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:48 pm

I'm team #yestoBP all the way. As terrible as that show is I'd love to see him again and this is really the only chance so, I'll take it. Yes please. I'll be counting down the days if he's on it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:59 pm

ElonM wrote:oh Brooks, Brooks, Brooks! Never too much pics of you at all.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Could someone kindly bring these over. Thanks

At least Lucy has her clothes on  giggling but then the day is young, we're not sure how she ends up...yikkes!!!
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:06 pm

is lucy with her snapchat bf? lol.

also, i dont mind these guys on BP if that comes back..i LOVED them and would love for them to be on tv again lol.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:13 pm

:giggle: Yeah, at least she has her clothes on. LOL

Thanks for posting them, I don't know how to post the whole pic though!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:22 pm

jlccaz wrote:Lucy is the girlfriend of the Snapchat founder, in real life, I think.  Never had any interest in JP.  Just a TV/have an adventure/make new friends adventure for her.  

ex-girlfriend :) He seems to have gotten it together and dumped her pretty soon after she started to gloat on Twitter...

Last edited by chloep on Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:23 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
chloep wrote:^^ Well, there won't be a wedding announcement either... I'd say we can except that for either the Bachelorette WTA(in late July) OR Bachelor Pad FINALE(in September) and I am sure it will be first announced on GMA...

I agree, but they will probably be asked something about it because they just had their engagement party and pictures and a story are coming out in People magazine.  Des will probably be on the Bachelorette giving Andi advice, but you are right, no announcement until WTA.  Sean and Cat will be there tomorrow too.  TPTB LOVE to flaunt their successes!!    

Yep. That's pretty much what I am thinking.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:27 pm

jlccaz wrote:Lucy is the girlfriend of the Snapchat founder, in real life, I think.  Never had any interest in JP.  Just a TV/have an adventure/make new friends adventure for her.  

He broke up with her, so Lucy is single again. But nope Lucy had no interest in JPG.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:33 pm

Thank You Elon, your right never enough pics of Brooks, love the one where he is lying on the sand.

Do I have a dirty mind? Why are Brooks and Micheal laughing so hard?

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:34 pm

atem wrote:
chloep wrote:
Nonina430 wrote:

So do I , probably an announcement will be made Monday night re: BP.

Definitely NO cast announcement, though. Just that it will be back this summer. There won't be a finalized cast for another 2 months...

Do you think it's a hint of who is being casted though?

That people are seeking each other out and are going in there with previously formed alliances? Sure!
I mean those people mentioned above are pretty much the ones I mentioned a couple of pages back....

btw, Zak W. is out(I am not even sure that he was ever fully in). He is not a fan of NZK Productions anymore... no 
btw2, him pulling out of the Bach gig had apparently a lot to do with his animosity towards executive producer Robert Millls.. (aka "Millsy") - Which is not entirely surprising. It's certainly not a secret that he is regarded as an a**hole.

chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #8

+42
Luvstruck
Aunties_Love
latergator
GuardianAngel
MonicaJM2001