SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #8

Page 39 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #8 - Page 39 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #8

Post by MonicaJM2001 Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:03 am

atem wrote:That's Chris that tweeted that!  Brooks looks drop dead gorgeous in that pic!  Ugh!

that pic is hilarious. So is Brooks "Nikki" or "JP" in that? lol Michael is Chris Harrison? lol
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #8 - Page 39 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #8

Post by atem Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:09 am

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
atem wrote:That's Chris that tweeted that!  Brooks looks drop dead gorgeous in that pic!  Ugh!

that pic is hilarious. So is Brooks "Nikki" or "JP" in that? lol Michael is Chris Harrison? lol
''

LOL No idea, since I didn't watch it.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:38 am

My head is swollen after 3 hrs. I have many thoughts. Mainly about Brooks. The only thing I'll say tonight

is watching Brooks, Des, and Chris sitting in the same row farrrrr apart Des at the end, at times she

Looked like she was going to fall in the aisle . But really, for them to relive their expirence. I was

Uncomfortable.

Atem, who is the lovely lady on your Avi?

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:45 am

Nonina430 wrote:

My head is swollen after 3 hrs. I have many thoughts. Mainly about Brooks. The only thing I'll say tonight

is watching Brooks, Des, and Chris sitting in the same row farrrrr apart Des at the end, at times she

Looked like she was going to fall in the aisle . But really, for them to relive their expirence. I was

Uncomfortable.

Atem, who is the lovely lady on your Avi?

One of my favs to make avis of and I didn't watch his (Ben's) season... Kacie B!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:31 pm

You guys, there is totally a Brooks look-a-like in Andi's season!  Look at RS, if you want and tell me what you think!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:28 pm

Which one? I think you mean Eric Hill, from SLC, who happens to be a friend of Brooks. I believe

he went on the bike trip to Mexico with Brooks, he too is a wanderer. There are two more that

resemble Brooks, what hunks, a stable of gorgeous men.. Still love BF

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:20 pm

Nonina430 wrote:
Which one? I think you mean Eric Hill, from SLC, who happens to be a friend of Brooks. I believe

he went on the bike trip to Mexico with Brooks, he too is a wanderer. There are two more that

resemble Brooks, what hunks, a stable of gorgeous men.. Still love BF

ITA...I think a number of them look a bit like Brooks but.....he's still the best and that's my final answer!!!  :Clap: 

All this JP  :drama takes me back to a simpler time when all we had to deal with was Brooks saying good-bye to Des on the dock.  :dripdrip I guess if we could live through that nothing in JP season should surprise us.  Hugesmile 

I wonder who will do BP? Do you think/want it to be Brooks? I'm torn.... 🇳🇴 Suspect yes scratch hissyfit no lolpanda :stirthepot :fanningfan 
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:41 pm

No.  Eric doesn't look like him.  I'm talking about Will.

I think Brooks knows Will too. How strange is that?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:34 pm

Having a blast at Sassafras #Rhyming #BachelorFamily @brooksaforester @lucyaragon @mgarofol @sharleenjoynt @kellytravisty @zackkalter

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:37 pm

OMG they're clones! There's a mad scientist in the NorthWest. Yes, Will, does look like Brooks

Rolly, I think Brooks may be on BP . If he is it will be fun I assure you. I want to see him on TV.

It was so nice seeing him last night. We will have to wait to find out.

You are so right about j P's finale. It was difficult to watch. I'm still digesting it.

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by karenap63 Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:49 pm

I sure am glad Brooks was on last night, Hugesmile good looking as ever.  When do they know who will be on bachelor pad?  I didn't watch JP all season, but I will say, last night was kinda of a nightmare :hidingchair affraid   I loved all the tweets especially the one where the mother of a 9 year old boy tweeted "and I have to listen to my 9 year old say, we gotta watch mommy's dumb show"

karenap63

Female Posts : 77

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:25 pm

I read all the other threads but find myself always coming back here...it's comfortable and I like this group of posters the best!  bestbud! You know, my happy place. My husband and kids think I'm crazy but they tolerate this addiction of mine (heck my husband even watches it with me  Hugesmile he's probably saying "we gotta watch my wife's dumb show". And if Brooks is on the BP I have a feeling I'll watch that too. Interesting to watch the dynamics of people...you know the human experiment....who am I trying to fool, Brooks would be the reason. :Woah-hoo: 
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #8

+42
Luvstruck
Aunties_Love
latergator
GuardianAngel
MonicaJM2001