SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #8

Page 74 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #8 - Page 74 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #8

Post by atem Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:06 pm

Nonina430 wrote:Check out Brooks Insg. ( Dr. Zhivago) he's good!

Thanks for the heads up!
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #8 - Page 74 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #8

Post by Nonina430 Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:36 am

Drew Kenney's dad passed away from Cancer, thought you would
want to know. I've posted on his fan thread.
Condolences to Drew and his family, may Mal RIP

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:31 pm

Hi guys!

Have been super busy with work and took Andi's season off...excited to see Brooks on Monday!

Miss you guys
XXOO

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:21 pm

Hi!  Nice to see you posting again.  I won't even watch for Brooks... and that's saying something! LOL
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:17 pm

Thank you, sfrank, for bringing the pic's over. Have we ever
missed you!! Yes, I'm excited to see Brooks Monday night
I'm waiting with bated breath. It's a silly show I'm sure he
will make light of it all.

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:23 pm

atem wrote:Hi!  Nice to see you posting again.  I won't even watch for Brooks... and that's saying something!  LOL

handwave Lol, atem! It's be real train wreck. It so bad, its good. Said I wouldn't watch either(just Brooks' eppy) but I was bored 2 weekends ago and watched it on VOD.
I've been hooked ever since.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:41 pm

sfrank wrote:
atem wrote:Hi!  Nice to see you posting again.  I won't even watch for Brooks... and that's saying something!  LOL

handwave  Lol, atem! It's be real train wreck. It so bad, its good. Said I wouldn't watch either(just Brooks' eppy) but I was bored 2 weekends ago and watched it on VOD.
I've been hooked ever since.

Everything about the show rubs me the wrong way. I usually go try to find more books to read on Kindle.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by karenap63 Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:26 am

Hi All: Taking that much needed vacation with my son next week to Myrtle Beach, S. C. My daughter is taping BIP for me. Of course, she laughs about my obsession with Brooks, "mother, you have a son his age".giggling I'll be anxious to read this board when I return.
I dread the drive from PA to SC. I guess I'm not like Brooks who puts 100/miles a day traveling. Have a great week.

karenap63

Female Posts : 77

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:33 am

karenap63 wrote:Hi All:   Taking that much needed vacation with my son next week to Myrtle Beach, S. C.  My daughter is taping BIP for me.  Of course, she laughs about my obsession with Brooks, "mother, you have a son his age".giggling   I'll be anxious to read this board when I return.  
I dread the drive from PA to SC.  I guess I'm not like Brooks who puts 100/miles a day traveling.  Have a great week.  

Have fun on your vacation!
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:48 am

karenap63 wrote:Hi All:   Taking that much needed vacation with my son next week to Myrtle Beach, S. C.  My daughter is taping BIP for me.  Of course, she laughs about my obsession with Brooks, "mother, you have a son his age".giggling   I'll be anxious to read this board when I return.  
I dread the drive from PA to SC.  I guess I'm not like Brooks who puts 100/miles a day traveling.  Have a great week.  

Have a great vacation! We'll be here when you get back. :Nod:
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:09 am

Karen, have a fun and safe trip with your son. When you get back we will LOAO

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:57 pm

Nonina430 wrote:Drew Kenney's dad passed away from Cancer, thought you would
want to know. I've posted on his fan thread.
Condolences to Drew and his family, may Mal RIP

Upset Just reading now, so sorry to hear. I do remember seeing him tweet about cancer being a monster. Definitely sending thoughts and prayers to Drew and his family.
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #8

+42
Luvstruck
Aunties_Love
latergator
GuardianAngel
MonicaJM2001