SELECT CONTENT

Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2

Page 10 of 43 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 26 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2 - Page 10 Empty Re: Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2

Post by chloep Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:54 pm

AEF wrote:
Linds911 wrote:Ali has gotten the first rose in the past few RC's so wouldn't be surprised if she does again leaving it down to Rochelle and Anna, with Anna&Ali left (my guess for awhile! will be stunned if he sends Anna home!)
I agree but will be a bit sad to see Rochelle go - she has grown on me the past few weeks as we begun to see more of her, can see why the girls like her and Tim keeps calling her nurturing
On me too... If Ali is the F1, I'd want Rochelle to be the next Bachelorette. :fingersarecrossed

Last edited by chloep on Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2 - Page 10 Empty Re: Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2

Post by Linds911 Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:09 pm

Yes agree about Rochelle she is starting to break out of her shell and was more herself around Tim when visiting with her family wasn't so nervous, would be nice if she could be the next B'ette if they have one!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2 - Page 10 1f49c

Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2 - Page 10 8367-910 Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2 - Page 10 I_got_13 Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2 - Page 10 E5kqdm15 Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2 - Page 10 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:26 pm

Good Interview. 2 Rochelles and 1 Ali mentioned. No Anna:

http://www.seafmhobart.com.au/shows/nick-and-woody/blog/tim-from-the-bachelor/
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:38 pm

If Rochelle states tonight, she is the F1.  I am starting to believe that it is possible. They left in Ali saying that she is worried about Rochelle for a reason and that she is not his type. Umm.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:57 pm

iamreal2u wrote:If Rochelle states tonight, she is the F1.  I am starting to believe that it is possible.  They left in Ali saying that she is worried about Rochelle for a reason and that she is not his type.  Umm.
Not his type?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:01 pm

atem wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:If Rochelle states tonight, she is the F1.  I am starting to believe that it is possible.  They left in Ali saying that she is worried about Rochelle for a reason and that she is not his type.  Umm.
Not his type?
Sorry. Ali gave a PI stating that she( ali) was not worried about Rochelle because Rochelle is not Tim's type.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:23 pm

I am all over the place here. Reposting the following exchange that happened a few weeks ago. This was in response to Tide saying that Tim cannot afford Anna because Anna is accustom to being flown around the world by Dwight. Does that mean that Anna and Ali F2 since Tide(Rochelle's friend) did not know F1.

Elissa Griffin @tideforrester stop trolling and spreading BS. Clearly you have a chip on your shoulder! Perhaps you should declare your own interests?! Friends with Rochelle and his ex? Your comments say more about you than anyone else.
about an hour ago via mobile · Like · 5

Elissa Griffin Turns out @tideforrester is actually named 'Sunny Burns' and is best friends with Rochelle. Pays to check the source. Very disappointing that her friends are trash talking other contestants.
about an hour ago via mobile · Like · 3

Sarah Faye #teamanna @elissagriffin haha that's so funny! People can be so rude about other people! But it's funny to find out their friends with the girls from the show. Anna seems like such a sweet girl. Her laughter makes it seem real. Go anna u beautiful girl!
46 minutes ago · Like
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:33 pm

iamreal2u wrote:I am all over the place here.  Reposting the following exchange that happened a few weeks ago.  This was in response to Tide saying that Tim cannot afford Anna because Anna is accustom to being flown around the world by Dwight.  Does that mean that Anna and Ali F2 since Tide(Rochelle's friend) did not know F1.

Elissa Griffin @tideforrester stop trolling and spreading BS. Clearly you have a chip on your shoulder! Perhaps you should declare your own interests?! Friends with Rochelle and his ex? Your comments say more about you than anyone else.
about an hour ago via mobile · Like · 5

Elissa Griffin Turns out @tideforrester is actually named 'Sunny Burns' and is best friends with Rochelle. Pays to check the source. Very disappointing that her friends are trash talking other contestants.
about an hour ago via mobile · Like · 3

Sarah Faye #teamanna @elissagriffin haha that's so funny! People can be so rude about other people! But it's funny to find out their friends with the girls from the show. Anna seems like such a sweet girl. Her laughter makes it seem real. Go anna u beautiful girl!
46 minutes ago · Like
Sometimes, they really don't tell them what happened.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:19 am

I wonder why there is no social media accounts for Ali and Tim.

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:31 am

iamreal2u wrote:
atem wrote:
Not his type?
Sorry.  Ali gave a PI stating that she( ali) was not worried about Rochelle because Rochelle is not Tim's type.
I know normally the girl chosen has to overcome something (Rochelle-anxiety) during their time on the bachelor like Catherine did with Sean. Tim choosing Rochelle will definitely blindside a lot of people who had Ali or Anna for the win.

However, given the little clues, I still believe Ali is F1.

I do hope the next episode gives us enough clues to determine the winner before the finale.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:57 am

ElonM wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:
atem wrote:
Not his type?
Sorry.  Ali gave a PI stating that she( ali) was not worried about Rochelle because Rochelle is not Tim's type.
I know normally the girl chosen has to overcome something (Rochelle-anxiety) during their time on the bachelor like Catherine did with Sean. Tim choosing Rochelle will definitely blindside a lot of people who had Ali or Anna for the win.

However, given the little clues, I still believe Ali  is F1.

I do hope the next episode gives us enough clues to determine the winner before the finale.
I think Rochelle may remind Tim of his ex who looks a little like Rochelle and is also a model. When he was questioning Ali at the RC before last, part of her response to his question was that Ali said she would be his equal. Tim had told Ali previously he was the one in relationships to do all the supporting. I think Tim is concerned with Rochelle because of her anxiety issue, although obviously attracted to her, that he would end up in the same sort of relationship he has had in the past.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:58 am

Was reading twitter, Ali goes.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 43 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 26 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2

+32
notarose
ddsmom17
robinvi
Spoil Me Again
Bobette