SELECT CONTENT

Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2

Page 2 of 43 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2

Post by iamreal2u Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:12 am

She is really good actress or Ali is F1.

http://www.2dayfm.com.au/scoopla/tv/exclusive-ali-tims-steamy-kiss/
http://www.scoopla.com/tv/exclusive-the-bachelors-imperfection/
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2

Post by Norcalgal Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:18 pm

They must be trying to drum up interest in the show with these little interviews so ratings (and viewership) for the final two episodes are higher. If they want to achieve ratings like the US, they need better editors. And that idiot host seems wooded or frozen! Think Chris Harrison has really helped carry the show!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:27 pm

Norcalgal wrote:They must be trying to drum up interest in the show with these little interviews so ratings (and viewership) for the final two episodes are higher.  If they want to achieve ratings like the US, they need better editors.  And that idiot host seems wooded or frozen!  Think Chris Harrison has really helped carry the show!
True but yet you have to go searching to find these. Not sure how they are marketing the show. BBAU final was this week so maybe they will do better. I think if they would show chats with Osher and Tim discussing the girls. More interviews with Tim and Anna or Tim and Ali. At least show the darn connections so folks would be more interested.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:35 pm

iamreal2u wrote:She is really good actress or Ali is F1.

Ali seems to be the only contestant promoting this show with an engagement ring on. This is weird!!
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:56 pm

She's so giddy in all of these, especially the one where she is wearing the ring. Does she have a handler like in the US? It seems really obvious that Ali is F1. What about those photos of Ali kissing another guy? Was that staged or not her? scratch Don't think she could be engaged to a past bf, because she said her parents never approved of them and she would never marry someone her parents didn't approve of.

https://twitter.com/adrienne_davies/status/387877057897959424/photo/1

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:18 pm

grace8136 wrote:

She's so giddy in all of these, especially the one where she is wearing the ring. Does she have a handler like in the US? It seems really obvious that Ali is F1. What about those photos of Ali kissing another guy? Was that staged or not her? :scratch:Don't think she could be engaged to a past bf, because she said her parents never approved of them and she would never marry someone her parents didn't approve of.

My problem with these photos you do not know if 1) it is Ali. 2) when they were taken 3) She had a bad knee when she returned. Some of those position would be hell on a hurt knee. 4) If this was true you would think the gossip rags would have posted by now.

In reference to ring, I am dumb founded that the gossip rags are not posting that she is wearing one. Where is wetpaint when you need them.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:21 pm

iamreal2u wrote:
grace8136 wrote:

She's so giddy in all of these, especially the one where she is wearing the ring. Does she have a handler like in the US? It seems really obvious that Ali is F1. What about those photos of Ali kissing another guy? Was that staged or not her? :scratch:Don't think she could be engaged to a past bf, because she said her parents never approved of them and she would never marry someone her parents didn't approve of.

My problem with these photos you do not know if 1) it is Ali.  2) when they were taken  3) She had a bad knee when she returned. Some of those position would be hell on a hurt knee.  4) If this was true you would think the gossip rags would have posted by now.

In reference to ring,  I am dumb founded that the gossip rags are not posting that she is wearing one.  Where is wetpaint when you need them.
Is it possible she thought she could wear the ring because it was radio and then when they filmed it too, she forgot? That's why I asked about a handler. Seems like no one is minding the store at this point. Really bizarre that these interviews are even happening, much less so telling. I can't recall any of the past US finalist guys or girls doing interviews, only the lead.

If you look at the profile of the girl who posted the pics of Ali kissing a guy, it seems innocent enough. She didn't mention it again. It was like a non event with few comments. Are their gossip rags like ours? Seems like they aren't picking up on much.

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:52 pm

Some things I noticed from E11.  Pretty long.

Anna:  
- Looking forward to see Anna, her smile makes him melt and wanted to know what made this vibrant person the way she is now.  He misses her (only person he told that to)
- After two 1-on-1 was very surprise that he did not know that her father is a lawyer and that her sisters are away studying.  What the darn were they talking about.  Think Tim does not process what Anna is saying he is interested in her lips and not the words.
- Surprisingly liked the Dad.  He was honest about his questions.  Was surprise by the "bush" talk. Tim understood were he was coming from but would have worded it differently
- why he needed a show to find someone- response was that it is difficult to find someone of substance and some with the same values.  He sees many things in Anna that he would love to have in his ideal partner, honesty, adventurous.  Has fun with her.  She was shy but coming out of her shell.  Starting to sound like she is there for therapy or self help.
- Getting to know Anna family was a great pleasure and he feels like he has been accepted. Would be happy to have another man at he table. He had such a wonder and beautiful day.
- Not much real conversation that you can use for them.

Rochelle -
- Finds really intriguing and wants to learn more. Wants to find out more of who this Rochelle's character really is ( me: huh..character?)
- She let Tim win at mini golf so that he would feel at ease. ( very tongue in cheek)
- Very casual at restaurant no real tension.  Noticed that Rochelle was moving her chest pretty often.
- Like her Dad and mom.. Dad, "where's my gift?"  Tim.. "Did not know you wanted flowers."  Really cute.
- Thankfully Tim is very personable because when watching a second time that conversation was weird with a capital W.  Not sure what is up with Rochelle, but she really shut down.
- Tim wants to be with someone who can communicate and be honest with each other.
- On leaving he said his feeling developed very strong and faster than expected with Rochelle. She is someone he can fall in love with[This was not said at the same time for sure].  found the romantic music really helped in moving this along.

Dani - Not doing Dani since she is gone.

Ali

- Hi you..how is it going with a hop in his step.  It would have been so easy to walk around the fence than to climb up.
- Ali has definitely become this special person to him ad she shines so brightly and I am more and more attracted to that everyday.  With everything she been through she is still radiating this beautiful energy and itis just infectious.  ( wow his speech writers when all out on this one)
- The what what... the biggest sausage..I can say some things there...
- He had a lot of fun coming to the pub with Ali having a beer and a sausage.that's the kind of girl he thinks he live with.  [ thought he was a health freak?)
- She told him to be himself when meeting the parents.  They both have not dated partners that they parents aproved of.
- Tim has humor.  How is he going to get a tick of approval when he is dating 3 other girls and taking Ali home on crutches.  Not the impression that he wanted to make.  Umm.
- He wanted to know where she got her adrenaline and kamikaze(why would he use this word is beyond me) spirit from.  Her mom.. she got it from her dad.
- why the show?- It is an opportunity that he meet someone that he can fall in love with and hopefully look back with my future wife and go.you know wasn't that a crazy way that we met.
- talking to dad he told him about the hospital visit and that she was the happiest person in the emergency room( drugs) .  She takes the positive out of everything.   Tim said she got everything ( did not say that about the others...mostly they have things for a ideal partner).  This part was funny.  He did not know if she could dance.  Guess they never got a chance to after the first kiss.
- Dad and mom talk.  I guess Tim talk to Dad about the move because dad said that if she is the one chosen if we would move to Sydney.  Parents ended with they are happy for her and hopes it works.  Weird how Tim joined them at the end.  Wonder if he asked for they approval because Dad gave it with both of them sitting there. Umm.
- Had a great time with family..really lovely people.
- Ali said the thing.  He said it felt really special for him to hear because it was a while since someone said it.  So it was such a nice feeling.  Every part of him wanted to respond the same way that you normally would when someone tell you that they love you ( voice cracks and he looks down).  What he said next sounded like he said it at another time.  He knows that they are feelings there but he cannot fall in love knowing that there are 3 other girls.  He said sometimes just a look, a smile, and a kiss can say so much.
- This part was so sweet.  Leaning his head on Ali he said you know my situation I cannot..... he was so emotional.  and the kiss and goodbye which we did not see after the kiss.  Wonder why.

RC

Rochelle : It feels very different this RC.  She cannot image any of the girls going home.  If you get a rose it basically means that you have the right to think you can be F1.

Dani  - Emotions are at all time high.  Devastated if she does not get a rose.  That proved to be untrue.

Anna - It is really hard to judge where she stand because the others may have had great HTDs. She definitely wants a rose and he the last one standing.

Ali - She felt extremely anxious and is scare of losing Tim.  Cannot image life without him.  (me.  Not sure she has him to begin with.)
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:15 pm

^^ Great summary. I agree with most. The hometown dates went well, though Dani's was super awkward! Tim was totally nervous & bored. Ali's was the best one it was like they had been dating forever! They just have so much fun together, their dates are always my favorites to watch.

Now that it's down to the final 3, it does seem like he picks Ali though he and Anna have seemed to become a lot more romantic with each other, seeing a deeper bond between them then before. Think he's more on a friends level with Rochelle, not really moving to the next levels. Ali is really putting it out there in all the interviews that she is super happy and showing off that ring! Could see Tim deciding at the last minute/day between her & Anna.
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:19 pm

Linds911 wrote:^^ Great summary. I agree with most. The hometown dates went well, though Dani's was super awkward! Tim was totally nervous & bored. Ali's was the best one  it was like they had been dating forever! They just have so much fun together, their dates are always my favorites to watch.

Now that it's down to the final 3, it does seem like he picks Ali though he and Anna have seemed to become a lot more romantic with each other, seeing a deeper bond between them then before. Think he's more on a friends level with Rochelle, not really moving to the next levels. Ali is really putting it out there in all the interviews that she is super happy and showing off that ring! Could see Tim deciding at the last minute/day between her & Anna.
Thanks so much for the time you spent on the summary. Ali's date was so light and Tim looked so comfortable. I think comparing the endings to Anna's and Ali's dates where he hardly kissed Anna is interesting but likely Anna not comfortable on her porch. Anna is the woman he has always aspired to be with and things are going more slowly because of her lack of experience but he is being swept up by Ali's enthusiasm and energy.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:39 pm

AEF wrote:
Linds911 wrote:^^ Great summary. I agree with most. The hometown dates went well, though Dani's was super awkward! Tim was totally nervous & bored. Ali's was the best one  it was like they had been dating forever! They just have so much fun together, their dates are always my favorites to watch.

Thanks so much for the time you spent on the summary. Ali's date was so light and Tim looked so comfortable. I think comparing the endings to Anna's and Ali's dates where he hardly kissed Anna is interesting but likely Anna not comfortable on her porch. Anna is the woman he has always aspired to be with and things are going more slowly because of her lack of experience but he is being swept up by Ali's enthusiasm and energy.

Yes, great summary! I also thought more was said between Tim and Ali's dad. I think Tim may have even said or given him the impression it was Ali because he does not seem like the type to send her into uncertainty with his approval. When Tim and Ali are kissing, just before they cut to the car backing out, it is Tim, not Ali going in for another kiss.

Anna shy/giggling self, multiplied by his sisters having the same mannerisms would seem like too much to me. I'm just not a fan of Anna. She is 27. She seems so sheltered, but maybe he likes that she is so inexperienced? no idea 

I just can't see Rochelle turning it around. She was so awkward at dinner, but I really liked her parents. They were both funny. Did you guys have the impression they were divorced? And where was Dani's dad? I read on one of the comments that was not Dani's mom's house and they don't live on the Gold Coast.

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:28 pm

grace8136 wrote:
AEF wrote:

Yes, great summary! I also thought more was said between Tim and Ali's dad. I think Tim may have even said or given him the impression it was Ali because he does not seem like the type to send her into uncertainty with his approval. When Tim and Ali are kissing, just before they cut to the car backing out, it is Tim, not Ali going in for another kiss.

Anna shy/giggling self, multiplied by his sisters having the same mannerisms would seem like too much to me. I'm just not a fan of Anna. She is 27. She seems so sheltered, but maybe he likes that she is so inexperienced? no idea 

I just can't see Rochelle turning it around. She was so awkward at dinner, but I really liked her parents. They were both funny. Did you guys have the impression they were divorced? And where was Dani's dad? I read on one of the comments that was not Dani's mom's house and they don't live on the Gold Coast.

Pretty sure Dani mentioned her Mum brought her up at some point, she said the place where they went swimming at the beginning of the date was a place her Dad took her when was she younger. I thought all the parents were lovely - Ali's Dad very proud and caring, Rochelle's Mum hilarious and Anna's Dad so astute.

Anna is interesting -says she spent primary school chasing boys but still no boyfriend, think when she said she left her country city at 12 it's likely she went to boarding school so would be very independent as are her sisters who are living overseas, I find her sophisticated and intelligent, mixes in fast social circles but so shy with Tim.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 43 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2

+32
notarose
ddsmom17
robinvi
Spoil Me Again
Bobette