SELECT CONTENT

Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2

Page 27 of 43 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 35 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2 - Page 27 Empty Re: Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2

Post by atem Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:03 am

AEF wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:AEF can you give us a summary of the AFTR?
Yes will do.  

Just heard Rochelle on the radio. She said that now having watched Anna's and Tim's scenes she could see "they were crazy in love" and Tim was different with Anna than with her. She says she feels really stupid to have developed such strong feelings for Tim and that she was the last to know. Even when she watches the happy scenes between Tim and her, she feels sad. Also said she was hyperventilating during the FRC. I think either Rochelle has been putting on a brave face for all the interviews or watching last night has brought the rawness back for her. I hope it has been her choice to do the extra publicity this week.
I still remember how the 2nd place gal in Aaron's season 2 (can't believe I forgot her name) really opened my eyes about how hurt she truly was even after all of it. She was truly heart broken.

Notice how not one time has the guy let the woman go before the FRC? Pathetic.

Thanks for the info about Rochelle.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2 - Page 27 Empty Re: Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2

Post by AEF Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:36 am

WTA - starts with Judy (looks gorgeous) still very sweet.

Jolene out back comes out (Penny already guessed that was about to happen) and they show unseen clips of Jolene, does nothing for image of Australians - Osher should have left it alone.

Sarah up next. says emotions got better of her, has learnt and talks about the strong friendships, says she was hurt but has moved on.

Osher is really awkward btw. Tried to get Bianca and Dani to have a go at each other, did not work. He leads Dani on to say she was misunderstood and continues to ask her ridiculous questions.

Sorry missed the Penny bit.

Ali up - Agrees was very full on. Says not still in love with him and feels happy about Tim and Anna and hopes it will last. Tim comes out and sits with her, says she is thankful for the experience, Tim said he cried when he watched her leaving on tv. Says it was a beautiful breakup. Ali says all breakups should be as you learn. She continues to be so classy.  Tim does not interact with any of the other girls.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:15 am

Rochelle not in a good way, Tim stumbles under her questioning about when he knew it wasn't her. She cries when she watches being let go. This is one of the harder F2 recounts to watch.

Good kiss with Anna and they are nearly sitting on top of each other. Anna cries watching the FRC. Says she will watch it again and again. He looks at her like he did on their LCD. Anna does most of the talking without saying much. They just want to move forward and are hoping this leads to marriage. All good with them right now.

When Osher says there will be another season of the bachelor in 2014 the camera goes to Ali but he did say bachelor.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:10 am

Thanks AEF for the recap.  Glad Ali stayed classy.  Surprised she watched the final with Fifi and Jules.  Maybe Tim led Rochelle on a little bit by reassuring her and having her open up.  He did say the day was great to Rochelle and it seemed that he meant it.  Rochelle was just the wrong person to take especially if he knew Anna was the one for sometime.  Even if he had picked Ali she could not travel, and I think it would have been harder because his parents would have fallen in love with her as well.

I noticed that Anna and Tim are admitting that they are in love right now and is very hesitant to make any committed statements on future.  Maybe this is a better approach where they get to know each other and really form a basis for a relationship.  Also it was exciting and intriguing to meet in secret playing dress up but now it is back to real life.  I would think she will be again focussed on her career and he has his own opportunities.  Hope they do not get to busy with their individual life and friends that they forget they need to share it with each other.

Last edited by iamreal2u on Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:46 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added name)
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:36 am

No reason to string anyone along at the end and I think that is the dumbest thing to say that it's a beautiful breakup to Ali. Gross.

Anyway, this show has no point to me, but how to lie and string people along to get some fake manipulated reactions.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:09 pm

Watched the ending, was very sweet, they seem happy, was smart of Tim not to propose, (picking out a ring was the only thing that fooled us!) wishing them all the best.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2 - Page 27 8367-910 Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2 - Page 27 I_got_13 Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2 - Page 27 E5kqdm15 Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2 - Page 27 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:03 pm

Looks like Ali has an IG now since Anna and Sara just started following.

http://instagram.com/alioetjen#
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:09 pm

Linds911 wrote:Looks like Ali has an IG now since Anna and Sara just started following.

http://instagram.com/alioetjen#
She's a natural beauty
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:11 pm

Adorable picture of Anna&Tim that she posted on her IG.

[quote]annaheinrich1
12 hours ago
My favorite shot of the two of us.

Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2 - Page 27 92112ba8528d11e384e80ad1523c33b9_8
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:56 pm

Linds911 wrote:Adorable picture of Anna&Tim that she posted on her IG.

annaheinrich1
12 hours ago
My favorite shot of the two of us.

Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2 - Page 27 92112ba8528d11e384e80ad1523c33b9_8
They look really good and in love.
http://instagram.com/p/g9YvEsSfa0/
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:42 pm

The beginning part of the WTA was boring. Osher needs to go! I thought Ali did well. Rochelle not so much. Maybe she heard him say, "Anna, it's you" at the previous rose ceremony as well? Also, she kept saying it was so intimate, I started to wonder if he had slept with her during that goodbye the night before. She was definitely the wrong girl to take to the end. She never opens up and then did for him. I feel like she will be more closed off then ever now. :Frown: 

Anna and Tim looked even happier than I was expecting. Looked quite real to me. Hope it works for them. Anyone think Anna looked like she had a boob job? I'm sure it was probably just the dress, but looked very different.

Osher aside, I think they did a pretty good job for the first Bach AU. Sure beats our first with Alex and did keep us guessing for awhile. Still can't believe they posted the rose ceremony shots though.

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:08 am

Tim and Anna were interviewed on tv this morning - Wake Up Sydney.  Tim was reaching over holding her hand under the desk. They said they watched the finale from separate floors of a hotel with friends and family who did not know the other side was there. At the conclusion, they asked if the two sides wanted to meet each other and they showed scenes, lots of screaming and hugging, said their families got on really well and are going out to dinner

They were questioned about how awkward ATFR was. Tim said he was happy Rochelle got to ask him questions and get clarity (not sure that she did). Tim said he didn't need to make a decision til finish line (not quite what he said last night). Anna said she thinks he knew all the way along with a laugh. They both talked about how hard it was to bite their tongues over last few months - Anna mentioned his ex-girlfriend. Host said he could talk to them about ATFR for an hour.

Last edited by AEF on Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:37 am; edited 1 time in total

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 43 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 35 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2

+32
notarose
ddsmom17
robinvi
Spoil Me Again
Bobette