SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2

Page 80 of 81 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 79, 80, 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 80 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2

Post by Guest Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:47 pm

I'm disappointed he would post that on her wedding day. I hope there's no problems arising from that.

Back to top Go down

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 80 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2

Post by chloep Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:49 pm

ImLipsisIncognito wrote:Guys, if I start a new wedding discussion thread will that be too confusing for us with the one we are using tonight? This thread has gotten so huge. It should be closed.

If you do that could you please change the title of the Wedding thread(for the actual wedding) to ALL CAPS? Thanks.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:49 pm

ImLipsisIncognito wrote:Guys, if I start a new wedding discussion thread will that be too confusing for us with the one we are using tonight? This thread has gotten so huge. It should be closed.

I don't think it will be confusing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:51 pm

sophienette wrote:
blessed66 wrote:
ImLipsisIncognito wrote:
iloveromance wrote:Thanks for the amazing pics sophienette.

And are you saying Catherine's mom will also be walking her down the aisle?

I hope so. Cynthia has earned that right since she is the one who has always been there for Catherine.

I agree with you and I think it will be a great honor for Cynthia too.

I agree to some extent, but also think this should be a dad thing. I am traditional when it comes to weddings!

I think it's up to the bride, and her wishes should be respected.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:52 pm

iloveromance wrote:I'm disappointed he would post that on her wedding day. I hope there's no problems arising from that.

Didnt know it was a traditional filipino thing! All good then :)

Back to top Go down

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:52 pm

bach_fanfrphils wrote:can I chime in? carey posted in his fb acct that he's upset that cath's mom is also walking her down the aisle. hope he follows the advice of some of the commenters and delete it, dont want Cath to be upset on her wedding day. and fyi, in filipino traditions, both the parents will walk their daughter down the aisle, not just the dad. so i guess catherine followed this filipino tradition.

He said what???? OMG where's my zipped lip emoticon when I need it?
ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:53 pm

iloveromance wrote:I'm disappointed he would post that on her wedding day. I hope there's no problems arising from that.

I hope that too and I totally get Cat's decision to do so  :yes: , but I can also understand Carey.  :Frown: He has been excited about sharing this moment with Catherine for almost a year now and she has always said it was her dad that's gonna walk her down the aisle.
Perhaps he wouldn't feel this way now if he wasn't just told about it when he was literally about to walk her down the aisle during rehearsal.(i am sorry, but that's got to sting). :hidingchair

Last edited by chloep on Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:08 pm; edited 2 times in total

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by jaspats Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:54 pm

He'll have his moment with Catherine for the Father and Bride dance.
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:57 pm

blessed66 wrote:
ImLipsisIncognito wrote:
iloveromance wrote:Thanks for the amazing pics sophienette.

And are you saying Catherine's mom will also be walking her down the aisle?

I hope so. Cynthia has earned that right since she is the one who has always been there for Catherine.

I agree with you and I think it will be a great honor for Cynthia too.

I'm shocked that Carey would post anything negative on his child's big day. This day is is not about him but about Catherine. I hope it doesn't upset her but she will roll with the punches I'm sure. It is a custom for both parents to walk their child down the aisle in many cultures. I'm personally happy if Cynthia has that honor as she has been both Mom and Dad to Catherine for a long time.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:57 pm

ImLipsisIncognito wrote:
bach_fanfrphils wrote:can I chime in? carey posted in his fb acct that he's upset that cath's mom is also walking her down the aisle. hope he follows the advice of some of the commenters and delete it, dont want Cath to be upset on her wedding day. and fyi, in filipino traditions, both the parents will walk their daughter down the aisle, not just the dad. so i guess catherine followed this filipino tradition.

He said what???? OMG where's my zipped lip emoticon when I need it?

When you find it can I have it too. I do not see anything wrong if Catherine wants to honor both her parents. This is a time to be happy not complaining.

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 80 Cather10 catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 80 -the-b12 catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 80 Bach1212 catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 80 Bachel10 catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 80 Wecsrp12 catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 80 10689-11
I want to be rich in love ~ Sean Lowe  
I thank God for bringing you to me and igniting that same light ~ Catherine Lowe
blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by bach_fanfrphils Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:58 pm

i just hope that they can discuss it within themselves and not put anything in social media. but then......im just a fan. no 
bach_fanfrphils
bach_fanfrphils

Back to top Go down

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:59 pm

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 80 Image17 catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 80 Image13 catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 80 Image18
"I can't wait to shine together and make everyone completely blind" ~ Mrs. Sean Thomas Lowe
ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 80 of 81 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 79, 80, 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2

+57
Millsugar
avitalna
Newto
Karen5354
Catdwoman50