SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3

Page 1 of 77 1, 2, 3 ... 39 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 Empty Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:56 pm

Keep the preceding discussion going here.
ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3

Post by jaspats Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:58 pm

Thanks, lipsis.
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3

Post by chloep Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:04 pm

iloveromance wrote:I'm disappointed he would post that on her wedding day. I hope there's no problems arising from that.

I hope that too and I totally get Cat's decision to do so  :yes: , but I can also understand Carey.  :Frown: He has been excited about sharing this moment with Catherine for almost a year now and she has always said it was her dad that's gonna walk her down the aisle.
Perhaps he wouldn't feel this way now if he wasn't just told about it when he was literally about to walk her down the aisle during rehearsal.(i am sorry, but that's got to sting). :hidingchair
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by jaspats Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:10 pm

I understand but this is not the time to post something like that for everone to see. This should be a happy day for everyone. If the tabloids will see that. Good luck.
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:11 pm

Phew, found a new one.

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 AnimatedSmileyZipperMouth
ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:11 pm

[quote="chloep"]
iloveromance wrote:I'm disappointed he would post that on her wedding day. I hope there's no problems arising from that.

I hope that too and I totally get Cat's decision to do so  :yes: , but I can also understand Carey.  :Frown: He has been excited about walking her down the aisle for almost a year now and Cat has always said it was her dad that's gonna walk her down the aisle.
Perhaps he wouldn't feel this way now if he wasn't just told about it when he was literally about to walk her down the aisle during rehearsal.(i am sorry, but that's got to sting). :hidingchair[/quote

Sorry to respectfully disagree. What ever comes up on the day your child is getting married "suck it up" and get on with the main event. Advice from a Mom and Grand mom who made several weddings.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:12 pm

I have one word for Carey right now, but because it's not appropriate I'm gonna stew in silence.

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 87b72b10 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 86669110 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:16 pm

umngirl wrote:I have one word for Carey right now, but because it's not appropriate I'm gonna stew in silence.

know the word and I agree, stewing with you umngirl :shocked!:
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:16 pm

umngirl wrote:I have one word for Carey right now, but because it's not appropriate I'm gonna stew in silence.

Wanna zip your lip with me, sugar? Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 AnimatedSmileyZipperMouth
ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:18 pm

It's all about Catherine, NOT anybody else....

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:19 pm

jaspats wrote:I understand but this is not the time to post something like that for everone to see. This should be a happy day for everyone. If the tabloids will see that. Good luck.

I don't think Carey thought about that. He just probably felt alone with a room full of people who are practically strangers to him and thus took it to his FB friends who he seems to be very close too.

Yeah not smart at all, but on the other hand it could have easily been avoided with a quick call/message.  :hidingchair 

Back to happy, good-vibe stuff  :Clap: ... ONLY 7 hours to go.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:20 pm

On a happier note, I saw on IG they are having a photobooth at the reception. Oh and the pictures of the mostly final decorations are gorgeous. Hope those rain clouds break up.

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 87b72b10 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 86669110 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 77 1, 2, 3 ... 39 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3

+70
StacyNor
Chajoy
lipsis
alwaystulips
dw_a_mom