SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 3 of 77 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 40 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by Guest Sat Nov 16, 2013 5:27 am

You may go to bed Lipsis :Smiley:  Will try to post as many pics as I can. I am watching IG and twitter, even 1OAK and gettyimages. You guys can pick up from there later in the day.

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by lipsis Sat Nov 16, 2013 5:36 am

@1OAKLV: We've got the hottest couple in town partying with us tonight! @clmgiudici and @seanlowe09! Happy Birthday Sean!

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Nov 16, 2013 5:39 am

about 6 minutes ago
.@SeanLowe09 (Bachelor) and beautiful fiancé Catherine pose @1OAKLV for his 30th birthday.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 B81b6a4c47116ef5853dcbe755088e6a_zps4feb3055

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Nov 16, 2013 5:42 am

Lol

@jeremycade: Happy birthday @SeanLowe09. Oops! @clmgiudici http://t.co/sMeCbhF3nH http://t.co/z1fZVnmp4d
Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 83d361da9dcfa21d34efd49a91d6de3e_zpsa3fd91e7

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Nov 16, 2013 5:45 am

Fan pic. I'm not wasting my bandwidth with her.

@geeahnaw: OK JEN WHAT THE SHIT @SeanLowe09 http://t.co/IeXejqFPdJ

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Nov 16, 2013 5:48 am

More fans. And what the heck with the pompadour and leather jacket old man?

@molliestehlik: HAPPY BIRTHDAY @SeanLowe09 http://t.co/LQPshu3gGJ
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Sat Nov 16, 2013 5:50 am

lipsis wrote:More fans. And what the heck with the pompadour and leather jacket old moan?

I couldn't sleep so I decided to check the pictures and what in the world is going on with his hair!

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Nov 16, 2013 5:51 am

Same fan with Mrs Lowe2b

@geeahnaw: For sure.....just Jen and @clmgiudici IM DYING RIGHT NOW OMG http://t.co/8mRLcPbQjD

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Nov 16, 2013 5:52 am

motheroffive wrote:
lipsis wrote:More fans. And what the heck with the pompadour and leather jacket old moan?

I couldn't sleep so I decided to check the pictures and what in the world is going on with his hair!
I don't know but it'll scare you awake or in my case keep you awake.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Nov 16, 2013 5:55 am

Better red carpet pic

We've got the hottest couple in town partying with us tonight! @SeanLoweKSU and @CatherineGiudici Happy Birthday Sean! #seanlowe #thebachelor #catherinegiudici #vegas #celebs #celebrities by @1oaklv

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Sat Nov 16, 2013 5:56 am

lipsis wrote:
motheroffive wrote:

I don't know but it'll scare you awake or in my case keep you awake.
Not a good look at all! The guy that tweeted the pic of the two of them writes for US Weekly so hopefully he is writing an article.

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 16, 2013 6:01 am

Haha( laughing at myself). And here I was promising to post pics.....given up altogether! I am glad you are both still awake :P 

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 77 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 40 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+41
bach_fanfrphils
jembid
soccermom333
TrustxLove
albean99