SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 39 of 77 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 58 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 39 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by secretviewer Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:56 pm

umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:That was their goal, to make it easy on you, Steve! Lol. And nice to know you are checking.

@RealitySteve: Sean & Catherine are making this very easy to choose a wedding gift.  Holy wedding registries Batman!  What ISN'T on these lists?
Glad I emailed you that link Steve.
I was wondering if someone sent him the links or if he read this board. Funny, he was complaining the other day that other media read his spoilers and wrote articles that didn't credit him.  Pot meet kettle.
I emailed him the knot link with all of them a few days ago.  Figured I'd make it easier for him by giving it to him early so he had plenty of options.  I hope he spills what he gets them. Is that weird?
No, not weird at all. And I believe he should be generous as it's not often that he has to make good on his promise.
I'll put it this way, I expect the gift to not be super expensive, like say the blender listed, but I also don't expect him to only but them like a picture frame or something small like that. I'd say the $100-$150 range is about right.
Maybe RS will get them something not on register.  I mean RS lives in Dallas, too.  He could give some unique conversation piece.   I would be interesting if they could tell their friends, "yes, Reality Steve gave us that crystal ball on the bookshelf."
secretviewer
secretviewer

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 39 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by lovebites8727 Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:33 pm

lipsis wrote:In other news, Catherine changed her twitter picture to this one. I love it. So cute.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 39 B9155ab8d2167e474a6a3e66ac65acb5_zps9a5f73dc
Yeah Ilove it too! Gorgeous as always :)

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 39 Eb97c9
Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 39 9zt107Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 39 XgicucCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 39 Oaw2uvCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 39 2pqw5k8Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 39 30szzauCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 39 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:24 pm

secretviewer wrote:
umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:That was their goal, to make it easy on you, Steve! Lol. And nice to know you are checking.

@RealitySteve: Sean & Catherine are making this very easy to choose a wedding gift.  Holy wedding registries Batman!  What ISN'T on these lists?
Glad I emailed you that link Steve.
I was wondering if someone sent him the links or if he read this board. Funny, he was complaining the other day that other media read his spoilers and wrote articles that didn't credit him.  Pot meet kettle.
I emailed him the knot link with all of them a few days ago.  Figured I'd make it easier for him by giving it to him early so he had plenty of options.  I hope he spills what he gets them. Is that weird?
No, not weird at all. And I believe he should be generous as it's not often that he has to make good on his promise.
I'll put it this way, I expect the gift to not be super expensive, like say the blender listed, but I also don't expect him to only but them like a picture frame or something small like that. I'd say the $100-$150 range is about right.
Maybe RS will get them something not on register.  I mean RS lives in Dallas, too.  He could give some unique conversation piece.   I would be interesting if they could tell their friends, "yes, Reality Steve gave us that crystal ball on the bookshelf."
I believe he used to always say he would buy them the most expensive thing on their registry believing of course that a wedding would never happen. But then he had to buy a gift for JASH so he has toned that down to just something off their registry. Too bad he still isn't still saying most expensive!

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:42 pm

Catherine Giudici ‏@clmgiudici 41s
Living by the wise words of @seanlowe09, "If it ain't tight, it ain't right." #weddingworkout

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 39 Cather10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 39 -the-b12Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 39 Bach1212Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 39 Bachel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 39 Wecsrp12Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 39 10689-11
I want to be rich in love ~ Sean Lowe  
I thank God for bringing you to me and igniting that same light ~ Catherine Lowe
blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:55 pm

blessed66 wrote:Catherine Giudici ‏@clmgiudici  41s  
Living by the wise words of @seanlowe09, "If it ain't tight, it ain't right." #weddingworkout

I wonder if this means she's read/seen the interview where he first made that comment while the show was airing or if he still says it now. Either way, she's making sure she'll look great at the wedding and definitely for the honeymoon. Hugesmile

And now people are accusing Sean of being rude and an a$$hole for saying that. Geez people. no no 

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 39 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 39 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 39 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:05 pm

As I recall, she tweeted that when she was doing BarMethod (or similar) when she was still in Seattle. Clearly, Catherine is not offended since she refers to them as "wise words". Too bad the folks reading her tweet really can't read.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:07 pm

jcrbil wrote:As I recall, she tweeted that when she was doing BarMethod (or similar) when she was still in Seattle.  Clearly, Catherine is not offended since she refers to them as "wise words".  Too bad the folks reading her tweet really can't read.
Haha I know some people sometimes need to exercise their own vocabulary and reading comprehension laugh out loud. giggling 

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 39 9zt107Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 39 XgicucCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 39 Oaw2uvCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 39 2pqw5k8Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 39 30szzauCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 39 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:25 pm

You'll hear no argument from me Catherine.

Let's give credit where it's due...Sean started the blonde eyebrow trend, Miley didn't. #sexiestmanalive by @catherinegiudici

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 39 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 39 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 39 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:27 pm

#SexiestManAlive indeed!

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 39 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 39 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 39 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 39 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 39 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:29 pm

He should've made an appearance in this year's issue of Sexiest Man Alive for sure. Come on People Mag, get it together.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:33 pm

umngirl wrote:You'll hear no argument from me Catherine.

Let's give credit where it's due...Sean started the blonde eyebrow trend, Miley didn't. #sexiestmanalive by @catherinegiudici
Amen to that Catherine!

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 39 Cather10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 39 -the-b12Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 39 Bach1212Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 39 Bachel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 39 Wecsrp12Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 39 10689-11
I want to be rich in love ~ Sean Lowe  
I thank God for bringing you to me and igniting that same light ~ Catherine Lowe
blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:35 pm

umngirl wrote:You'll hear no argument from me Catherine.

Yes catherine! yes 

lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 77 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 58 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+41
bach_fanfrphils
jembid
soccermom333
TrustxLove
albean99