SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 19 of 70 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 44 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 19 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by lipsis Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:40 am

I don't know. She said bye boo. Plus she looked dressed to travel so she might be gone. I guess we'll see on the morning.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 19 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 19 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 19 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 19 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 19 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 19 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by lipsis Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:42 am

@clmgiudici: If I'm stuck in the airport because of the ice warning, you can find me at the bar in my neon bikini and Uggs.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 19 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 19 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 19 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 19 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 19 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:43 am

She must be leaving tomorrow. The ice is not there yet!

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:10 am

Haha i love her sense of humor! Here's hoping their flights get out okay!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 19 1f49c

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 19 8367-910 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 19 I_got_13 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 19 E5kqdm15 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 19 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:51 am

Hahaha looks like catherine can't sleep tonight. She is still awake and liking IG pics lol.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 19 Eb97c9
Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 19 9zt107Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 19 XgicucCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 19 Oaw2uvCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 19 2pqw5k8Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 19 30szzauCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 19 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:52 am

lipsis wrote:
@clmgiudici: If I'm stuck in the airport because of the ice warning, you can find me at the bar in my neon bikini and Uggs.
Hahaha she is so hilarious! Her sense of humor is so awesome! Lol

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 19 9zt107Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 19 XgicucCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 19 Oaw2uvCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 19 2pqw5k8Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 19 30szzauCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 19 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:38 pm

Yikes!

@clmgiudici: Adrenaline rush began early - flight canceled, had to notify all 15 of my girls, got rebooked, and it's only 10:30am. Off to pack the goods!

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by glazedover Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:06 pm

ABC seems to be pretty generous here. 15 girls to Miami, who knows how many guys to Jackson Hole skiing....whew, lottsa $$, although it is a TV show budget. Must be some filming going on over these weekends. I can't imagine it would be in the budget otherwise. And the kids certainly did not pay for this. They need pots and pans.

glazedover

Female Posts : 751

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:14 pm

Well we'll see what happens once they get where theyre going. There might be promotional tweets or advertising. The resorts may be comping the trips for the publicity, in whatever form it was agreed upon. ABC is probably not paying for the whole thing.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:32 pm

I think ABC might be doing some filming, but I don't know. My thought is still that little snippets of pre-wedding events will be shown before the big day.... some in the specials and perhaps some during Juan Pablo's episodes (depending on how compelling those first ones are in the minds of the producers).

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:42 pm

FYI, Shay isn't going on the trip just as I suspected.

Hopefully all the travel for both groups goes smoothly from here on out.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 19 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 19 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 19 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:32 pm

I would think all these girls who are with cat bachelorette party are mostly not married except crista. I think since it's bachelorette party and this is the last time she will be with her single friends and her celebration of being single. I hope also  both groups travel smoothly and have a good weekend . The guys will be at the cold place and do some winter activities and the girls will be at the summer place and enjoying the place .

lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 70 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 44 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+31
albean99
vivi2
mtnlvr55
glazedover
kitcat