SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 34 of 70 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 52 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 34 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by blessed66 Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:21 pm

lovebites8727 wrote:
lipsis wrote:It's possible our party boys are not able contractually to post pictures other than landscapes and non-revealing selfies.
My guess is they are having to much skiing and doing a lot of winter sports in the mountain laugh out loud Hugesmile kidding. Maybe they will post later when the girls really in Miami. Just saying.
I agree with you, they will post once the girls are in Miami because they feel like it is rubbing it in if they do because the girls are still at the airport. I am sure these guys are very thoughtful of their ladies. I am sure they are on the phone with them just comforting them.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 34 Cather10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 34 -the-b12Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 34 Bach1212Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 34 Bachel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 34 Wecsrp12Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 34 10689-11
I want to be rich in love ~ Sean Lowe  
I thank God for bringing you to me and igniting that same light ~ Catherine Lowe
blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 34 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by motheroffive Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:27 pm

The precipitation is gone in Dallas from the sky. It's just 25 degrees there and covered in snow and ice. The low there tonight is 17 degrees so it is just a question of whether they can get the runways clear to take off and whether the plane they are taking can land from wherever it is coming from. Unfortunately, I give them a very slim chance of getting out. From watching the departures, they are all getting cancelled. As Landrje said above there was a 5:15 flight to Ft. Lauderdale but it has now been cancelled. As far as I can tell not a single AA flight has departed. There are two flights to Miami that have not yet been cancelled. We shall see.

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:32 pm

blessed66 wrote:
lovebites8727 wrote:
lipsis wrote:It's possible our party boys are not able contractually to post pictures other than landscapes and non-revealing selfies.
My guess is they are having to much skiing and doing a lot of winter sports in the mountain laugh out loud Hugesmile kidding. Maybe they will post later when the girls really in Miami. Just saying.
I agree with you, they will post once the girls are in Miami because they feel like it is rubbing it in if they do because the girls are still at the airport.  I am sure these guys are very thoughtful of their ladies.  I am sure they are on the phone with them just comforting them.
So true! Especially hubs looking Steph and the other girls posting about still stranded at the airport when he is online on his IG or twitter reading what his fiancee is tweeting about their flight. He must be thinking about it and trying his best to keep calling and texting her to monitor the situation. At the same time he still needs to enjoy his time with the boys .

Now the question is will they ever be leaving dallas ? Lol. Hoping they will . I don't know how things will play but I hope we will hear this evening that they are on the plane and tomorrow we will see that they are in Miami.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 34 Eb97c9
Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 34 9zt107Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 34 XgicucCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 34 Oaw2uvCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 34 2pqw5k8Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 34 30szzauCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 34 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:35 pm

motheroffive wrote:The precipitation is gone in Dallas from the sky. It's just 25 degrees there and covered in snow and ice. The low there tonight is 17 degrees so it is just a question of whether they can get the runways clear to take off and whether the plane they are taking can land from wherever it is coming from.  Unfortunately, I give them a very slim chance of getting out. From watching the departures, they are all getting cancelled. As Landrje said above there was a 5:15 flight to Ft. Lauderdale but it has now been cancelled. As far as I can tell not a single AA flight has departed. There are two flights to Miami that have not yet been cancelled. We shall see.
Yikes not looking good. Gosh! I feel so bad for them . But I also understand it's not their fault or anyone . It's the weather forecast no one can control that.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 34 9zt107Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 34 XgicucCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 34 Oaw2uvCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 34 2pqw5k8Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 34 30szzauCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 34 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:53 pm

I hope they will be able to get on one of the two American Airlines that have not yet cancelled departing at 6:35pm and 8:25pm. I really feel bad for them.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 34 Cather10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 34 -the-b12Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 34 Bach1212Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 34 Bachel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 34 Wecsrp12Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 34 10689-11
I want to be rich in love ~ Sean Lowe  
I thank God for bringing you to me and igniting that same light ~ Catherine Lowe
blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:02 pm

GPS on this is Grapevine TX. Is that DFW?

@clmgiudici: Getting tan at a yacht party is sooo overrated. I'd rather be in an airport terminal delirious and dandy.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 34 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 34 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 34 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 34 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 34 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:10 pm

DFW kind of straddles several towns, one of which is Grapevine. It's kind of on the North side

motheroffive

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:11 pm

lipsis wrote:GPS on this is Grapevine TX. Is that DFW?

@clmgiudici: Getting tan at a yacht party is sooo overrated. I'd rather be in an airport terminal delirious and dandy.
Yes I am guessing they are still at the DFW .

lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:13 pm

lipsis wrote:GPS on this is Grapevine TX. Is that DFW?

So I guess today they were going out on a yacht. Bummer she missed it.

motheroffive

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:17 pm

motheroffive wrote:DFW kind of straddles several towns, one of which is Grapevine. It's kind of on the North side
Thanks, my friend.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 34 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 34 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 34 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 34 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 34 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:18 pm

Such a bummer :(

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 34 1f49c

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 34 8367-910 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 34 I_got_13 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 34 E5kqdm15 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 34 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11979

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:19 pm

Just one more flight tidbit and I will shut up. Sorry I am so obsessed by her getting out of Dallas, but I am! I was looking at arrivals to the gate she would leave from if she left on the 6:35 flight to Miami. They would leave from Gate D-29 which is in the international terminal. The flight coming into Gate D-29 at 5:30 from Cozumel (which would make sense that it would go on to Miami)has been cancelled.

motheroffive

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 70 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 52 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+31
albean99
vivi2
mtnlvr55
glazedover
kitcat