SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 67 of 70 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68, 69, 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 67 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by lovebites8727 Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:27 pm

lipsis wrote:
@clmgiudici: I have Miami clothes for New York weather. I'm screwed.

So she is in NYC now?

Anyway hubs is up already he is liking IG pic minutes ago.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 67 Eb97c9
Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 67 9zt107Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 67 XgicucCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 67 Oaw2uvCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 67 2pqw5k8Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 67 30szzauCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 67 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 67 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by lipsis Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:28 pm

Probably packing to head there.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 67 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 67 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 67 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 67 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 67 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:29 pm

lovebites8727 wrote:
lipsis wrote:
@clmgiudici: I have Miami clothes for New York weather. I'm screwed.

So she is in NYC now?

Anyway hubs is up already he is liking IG pic minutes ago.

Her GPS was Miami.  I think she is about to leave.
blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:31 pm

Sean also responded to a hater. Good for him. So polite, yet put her in her place.

Terri ‏@terri0920
@SeanLowe09 Really using this Bachelor thing to your advantage huh?? Million dollar wedding? Such bullshit

Sean Lowe ‏@SeanLowe09
@terri0920 you seem like a pleasant person. And it's called trade outs. The value and the cost are 2 different things. Have a great day!

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 67 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 67 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 67 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 67 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 67 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:41 pm

Love that Sean pulled the business lingo out... it'll send her to Wikipedia for sure. Sean and Catherine are both fully aware of the business side of their TV event. I do think that with it being live they will actually have more control over the part that's most important- the ceremony- and they will be able to say and have said the things that are most meaningful to them. As far as the business side, all those "haters", if they had the same opportunity, would jump at it!

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by thankful7 Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:56 pm

jcrbil wrote:Love that Sean pulled the business lingo out... it'll send her to Wikipedia for sure.  Sean and Catherine are both fully aware of the business side of their TV event.  I do think that with it being live they will actually have more control over the part that's most important- the ceremony- and they will be able to say and have said the things that are most meaningful to them.  As far as the business side, all those "haters", if they had the same opportunity, would jump at it!
DITTO!
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by landrje Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:05 pm

hoping hubs is on the flight from SLC to JFK that pulled back from the gate about 30 minutes ago ... still not in the air, but it left the gate about 2 minutes early so that's a good sign; however, inbound flights to JFK are being delayed right now about an hour on their departures because of snow and ice at JFK

FYI: the flight time from SLC to JFK is about 4.5 hours, so we're looking at mid afternoon at the earliest before he arrives (assuming no lengthy delays)

landrje
landrje

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:12 pm

landrje wrote:hoping hubs is on the flight from SLC to JFK that pulled back from the gate about 30 minutes ago ... still not in the air, but it left the gate about 2 minutes early so that's a good sign; however, inbound flights to JFK are being delayed right now about an hour on their departures because of snow and ice at JFK

FYI: the flight time from SLC to JFK is about 4.5 hours, so we're looking at mid afternoon at the earliest before he arrives (assuming no lengthy delays)

Often those longer flights have a better shot at being on time than than the short ones which are put on gate holds. So hopefully he'll get there and Catherine will have already had a chance to get some chic warm clothes before he gets there. After all, they'll be back in NYC for New Year's, so Catherine might as well get something fabulous that she can wear then, too.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by landrje Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:13 pm

lipsis wrote:Sean also responded to a hater. Good for him. So polite, yet put her in her place.

Terri ‏@terri0920
@SeanLowe09 Really using this Bachelor thing to your advantage huh?? Million dollar wedding? Such bullshit

Sean Lowe ‏@SeanLowe09
@terri0920 you seem like a pleasant person. And it's called trade outs. The value and the cost are 2 different things. Have a great day!

I noticed on her twitter account that she has a daughter (appears to be a teenager) ... wonder what her husband would say to her if someone agreed to foot the entire bill for the daughter's wedding, wedding reception, honeymoon, and all the trimmings, and she turned the offer down? also noticed a pic of a young child who's an obvious cancer patient on her account ... wonder if she knows SeanCat are actively asking their followers to contribute to an organization that helps children battle cancer?
landrje
landrje

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:32 pm

lipsis wrote:Sean also responded to a hater. Good for him. So polite, yet put her in her place.

Terri ‏@terri0920

Sean Lowe ‏@SeanLowe09

This is what I love and like with sean . Some people just go over with them without thinking is really shaking my head. I just love how he thinks and giving his opinion in certain things. These haters should just shut up and stop following them. You don't have the right to go over with them like that. And to add something sean is such a nice guy because he never block our the who friend . And I am still waiting for him to click that block button laugh out loud . Joke.  giggling 

Goodmorning everyone! Smiley

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 67 Eb97c9
Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 67 9zt107Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 67 XgicucCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 67 Oaw2uvCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 67 2pqw5k8Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 67 30szzauCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 67 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:44 pm

I am anxiously awaiting their reunion, hopefully sometime today. Enough of this stuck in different cities/states. Henceforth, if they are going to be snowed or iced in, let them be together. Safe travels to them both today.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by landrje Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:53 pm

lipsis wrote:I am anxiously awaiting their reunion, hopefully sometime today. Enough of this stuck in different cities/states. Henceforth, if they are going to be snowed or iced in, let them be together. Safe travels to them both today.

word  assuming he's on the early SLC-JFK flight, right now he's watching stretches of southern Wyoming pass beneath him (or snoozing, much more likely) ...
landrje
landrje

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 70 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68, 69, 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+31
albean99
vivi2
mtnlvr55
glazedover
kitcat