SELECT CONTENT

Trista and Ryan - Bachelorette 1 - renewing their vows!!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Trista and Ryan - Bachelorette 1 - renewing their vows!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Trista and Ryan - Bachelorette 1 - renewing their vows!!

Post by Guest Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:29 pm

They are no different than Rycroft, Maynard or Fedowsky to name a few. No biggie.

Back to top Go down

Trista and Ryan - Bachelorette 1 - renewing their vows!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Trista and Ryan - Bachelorette 1 - renewing their vows!!

Post by glazedover Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:58 pm

anders wrote:hey - I've always been about striking while the iron is hot - but its been reheated so many times, its getting stale.  I'm sure there's an audience that will watch, but I won't be one of them.

Frankly, why turn down having your celebration paid for?
is that the reason, or are they doing it for the money?

What's the diff? I won't watch either because I am not a fan, but I don't see a moral/ethical difference between taking advantage of this opportunity and having your wedding splashed all over tv for fans to enjoy and accepting gifts from strangers (like Catherine and Sean, which i will watch because I think they are charming). I don't see that any harm is being done, but I can see why some might feel that this is presumptuous or greedy behavior (and I do NOT mean you) and discourage it in one's children. I am a little on the fence about this, myself.

glazedover

Female Posts : 751

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:11 pm

Eh... the timing is interesting...  hmmm 

It's been officially announced that Trista & Ryan will be part of the cast of the new WE networks show called "'Marriage Boot Camp!"

It is pretty much a reality show for Z-List celebrities, who are struggling to make their relationship work and thus are helped by a team of marriage counselors. Jersey Shore’s JWoww,  Bad Girls Club’s Tanisha Thomas and Real Housewife Gretchen Rossi are among others also part of the cast....

It is scheduled to air in 2014 -early summer

InTouch

Call me a cynic but the fact that she has a new book out has probably a lot to do with all the Reality TV appearances...  Rolling Eyes 
Trista & Ryan are set to renew their vows in January-which will be exclusively telecast by ABC.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Dec 13, 2013 4:40 pm

I like the idea of them renewing their vows (on tv is fine since thats where it all started) but to go on a show to work on their relationship, not so much. I thought they were done with the whole reality Tv stuff. :/

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Trista and Ryan - Bachelorette 1 - renewing their vows!! - Page 2 8367-910 Trista and Ryan - Bachelorette 1 - renewing their vows!! - Page 2 I_got_13 Trista and Ryan - Bachelorette 1 - renewing their vows!! - Page 2 E5kqdm15 Trista and Ryan - Bachelorette 1 - renewing their vows!! - Page 2 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:16 pm

So they are going to renew their vows on TV because they have had 10 great years of marriage but then in a few months are going on a reality show for troubled relationships. How do those two things fit?

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:27 pm

motheroffive wrote:So they are going to renew their vows on TV because they have had 10 great years of marriage but then in a few months are going on a reality show for troubled relationships. How do those two things fit?

Both involve being on t.v. and getting more attention. Plus she's got books to sell.

I'm going to watch them renew their vows, but I'll definitely pass on this reality show. It sounds so fake.

Trista and Ryan - Bachelorette 1 - renewing their vows!! - Page 2 87b72b10 Trista and Ryan - Bachelorette 1 - renewing their vows!! - Page 2 86669110 Trista and Ryan - Bachelorette 1 - renewing their vows!! - Page 2 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:26 pm

motheroffive wrote:So they are going to renew their vows on TV because they have had 10 great years of marriage but then in a few months are going on a reality show for troubled relationships. How do those two things fit?

I think it's bad idea to renew your vows and then do that show. I won't be watching either shows.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:39 pm

The vow renewal was last night(I posted in the wrong area).
Ryan has a photo of the location, but not the two of them. Beautiful setting.
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:01 pm

This was a little awkward.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Trista and Ryan - Bachelorette 1 - renewing their vows!!

+8
chloep
glazedover
Linds911
Admin
albean99
Newto
anders
IrishGal
12 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum