SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 70 of 71 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 70 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by jcrbil Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:57 pm

Sean had a little exchange with Millsy during the Bengal/Chargers game.

It's got to be no more than two weeks before they leave for California before the wedding- even sooner if they haven't yet taped the preview of the wedding venue (though that may have been done the last trip out to LA). So, I think they are perhaps getting their things moved into their new residence- just speculation on my part, but they're going to have to do it soon. I think they'd much rather have the new place ready for them when they get back from the honeymoon.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 70 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by blessed66 Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:00 am

lipsis wrote:
motheroffive wrote:Doesn't Cynthia teach? The Seattle school calendar shows that school starts back tomorrow. Maybe she left late in the day after doing wedding things with them.

It could be anything really. Filming was just a thought I had. Rather than filming a boring shower, they filmed today. But like I said, just as likely they spent a quiet day together after a whirlwind last week.

I think they were spending family time. I am sure they have a number of things to talk about since Cynthia is in town.

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 70 Cather10 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 70 -the-b12 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 70 Bach1212 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 70 Bachel10 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 70 Wecsrp12 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 70 10689-11
I want to be rich in love ~ Sean Lowe  
I thank God for bringing you to me and igniting that same light ~ Catherine Lowe
blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:21 am

blessed66 wrote:
lipsis wrote:
motheroffive wrote:Doesn't Cynthia teach? The Seattle school calendar shows that school starts back tomorrow. Maybe she left late in the day after doing wedding things with them.

It could be anything really. Filming was just a thought I had. Rather than filming a boring shower, they filmed today. But like I said, just as likely they spent a quiet day together after a whirlwind last week.

I think they were spending family time.  I am sure they have a number of things to talk about since Cynthia is in town.

Possibly.

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 70 Eb97c9
 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 70 9zt107 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 70 Xgicuc catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 70 Oaw2uv catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 70 2pqw5k8 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 70 30szzau catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 70 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:36 am

jcrbil wrote:Sean had a little exchange with Millsy during the Bengal/Chargers game.

It's got to be no more than two weeks before they leave for California before the wedding- even sooner if they haven't yet taped the  preview of the wedding venue (though that may have been done the last trip out to LA).  So, I think they are perhaps getting their things moved into their new residence- just speculation on my part, but they're going to have to do it soon.  I think they'd much rather have the new place ready for them when they get back from the honeymoon.

I like the idea of them moving into their new home. Gosh, we've heard not a peep about that. How dare they keep these things private from us!  giggling  Guess we'll get our answers when we get them.

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 70 Samuel10 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 70 Samuel10  catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 70 Family10 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 70 Samuel15 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 70 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:40 am

lipsis wrote:
jcrbil wrote:Sean had a little exchange with Millsy during the Bengal/Chargers game.

It's got to be no more than two weeks before they leave for California before the wedding- even sooner if they haven't yet taped the  preview of the wedding venue (though that may have been done the last trip out to LA).  So, I think they are perhaps getting their things moved into their new residence- just speculation on my part, but they're going to have to do it soon.  I think they'd much rather have the new place ready for them when they get back from the honeymoon.

I like the idea of them moving into their new home. Gosh, we've heard not a peep about that. How dare they keep these things private from us!  giggling   Guess we'll get our answers when we get them.

Yes, how dare they not tell us everything!  :gotcha: 

Watch, we won't know they moved somewhere until we get no more sightings of Sean at Mockingbird Station and/or they share pics of something inside the house and we can't place it.

More than likely, they could just be having a quiet day and enjoying their last few days as just an engaged couple. I'm totally down for that for them.

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 70 87b72b10  catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 70 86669110  catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 70 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:48 am

Lots of love indeed. Hoping this means we may get some live tweeting tomorrow night.
@SeanLowe09 28s
Getting a lot of bachelor love tonight. Didn't get to watch the special but ready to watch tomorrow night. I just might make an appearance.

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 70 87b72b10  catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 70 86669110  catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 70 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:53 am

umngirl wrote:Lots of love indeed. Hoping this means we may get some live tweeting tomorrow night.
@SeanLowe09 28s
Getting a lot of bachelor love tonight. Didn't get to watch the special but ready to watch tomorrow night. I just might make an appearance.

Honest question... to anyone's knowledge, has any bachelor been as loved AFTER his season was done?

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:03 am

jcrbil wrote:
umngirl wrote:Lots of love indeed. Hoping this means we may get some live tweeting tomorrow night.
@SeanLowe09 28s

Honest question... to anyone's knowledge, has any bachelor been as loved AFTER his season was done?

The only one I think that could've come close is Andrew. But I was just a middle schooler when that first aired so I don't really remember.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:04 am

That's right, sister!

@clmgiudici: Juan Pablo, you can have the Bachelor title. My man is about to be officially taken!

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 70 Samuel10 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 70 Samuel10  catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 70 Family10 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 70 Samuel15 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 70 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:05 am

lipsis wrote:That's right, sister!

@clmgiudici: Juan Pablo, you can have the Bachelor title. My man is about to be officially taken!

Now that's our Catherine!

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:05 am

lipsis wrote:That's right, sister!

D@mn straight!

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:06 am

umngirl wrote:
jcrbil wrote:
@SeanLowe09 28s

The only one I think that could've come close is Andrew. But I was just a middle schooler when that first aired so I don't really remember.

Just like with Sean, I will always and forever adore Andrew Firestone.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 71 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+30
Barbrn78
lovelySC
TrustxLove
Ken Cooper
Sprite