SELECT CONTENT

Sean Lowe & Catherine Giudici- General Discussion

Page 19 of 70 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 44 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

catherine - Sean Lowe & Catherine Giudici- General Discussion - Page 19 Empty Re: Sean Lowe & Catherine Giudici- General Discussion

Post by lipsis Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:48 pm

iloveromance wrote:Where have I been? Tenley and Kiptyn are back together? When did that happen?

I think they've been secretly back to together for a while. They've been on a couple vacations and at events but around Christmas we finally saw a picture. They have individual threads here, if you want to check them out.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

catherine - Sean Lowe & Catherine Giudici- General Discussion - Page 19 Empty Re: Sean Lowe & Catherine Giudici- General Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:50 pm

lipsis wrote:
iloveromance wrote:Where have I been? Tenley and Kiptyn are back together? When did that happen?

I think they've been secretly back to together for a while. They've been on a couple vacations and at events but around Christmas we finally saw a picture. They have individual threads here, if you want to check them out.

Thanks, yeah I seem to never venture from this section lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:22 am

Don't forget Deana and Stephen. They met on Her season and Gonna be a mama pretty soon

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:30 am

Actually, Stephen's brother, Michael, was on Jillian's season. He has never been on the B-ette.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:33 am

jcrbil wrote:Actually, Stephen's brother, Michael, was on Jillian's season.  He has never been on the B-ette.

Oopsy you are correct

Stephen was seen at the home visit tho

Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:38 am

Jeepers wrote:
jcrbil wrote:Actually, Stephen's brother, Michael, was on Jillian's season.  He has never been on the B-ette.

Oopsy you are correct

Stephen was seen at the home visit tho

But it was Jillian he met then, not Deanna.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:45 am

Correct!!

Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:15 am

I put their People feature up in the media thread, for those interested.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Macswife8 Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:03 pm

Wow everyone, by the end of today we'll be in the single digits! It's crazy how  laughlaughlaugh excited I'm feeling. I feel like Catherine's butterflies are catching and I can only imagine that's about how each of us are feeling now. These last few days will probably be so chock full of things and fun for them their time will fly by and very soon now they'll finally be Mr. & Mrs. Lowe.  :wedding  

What an absolutely fun and privileged ride this has been for all of us to be able to enjoy their journey with them and for them to share so much with us. So hooked on these two I can't see ever stopping keeping up with them. I can see us all when the time comes checking out the baby gift registry for each of those little bundles. Looks like we'll all be here for a loooong time. You all have a super day!
Macswife8
Macswife8

Female Posts : 806

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:21 pm

YEP!:)

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Archer23 Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:09 pm

iloveromance wrote:
motheroffive wrote:
iloveromance wrote:Trista and Ryan are featured on the cover of the new People Magazine this week. It also says on the cover,"Plus Four Other Happy Bachelor Pairs Tell All."

I have a feeling that Sean and Catherine will be one of the couples interviewed. It will probably be all the couples that are on Sunday's special.

If they are one of the couples in this article do you think they will have their own article after the wedding too? I guess we will see! If they are not included then we wil definitely know they are getting their own.

I think they will, and hopefully it will be the cover. I can't remember if JP and Ashley were on the cover for their wedding.
They were, but that was the same week the Duchess of Cambridge announced her pregnancy, so they ended up in the sidebar, predictably.  :Smiley: 

Archer23
Archer23

Female Posts : 4183

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:44 pm

Archer23 wrote:
iloveromance wrote:
motheroffive wrote:
iloveromance wrote:Trista and Ryan are featured on the cover of the new People Magazine this week. It also says on the cover,"Plus Four Other Happy Bachelor Pairs Tell All."

I have a feeling that Sean and Catherine will be one of the couples interviewed. It will probably be all the couples that are on Sunday's special.

If they are one of the couples in this article do you think they will have their own article after the wedding too? I guess we will see! If they are not included then we wil definitely know they are getting their own.

I think they will, and hopefully it will be the cover. I can't remember if JP and Ashley were on the cover for their wedding.
They were, but that was the same week the Duchess of Cambridge announced her pregnancy, so they ended up in the sidebar, predictably.  :Smiley: 

Thanks, I remember that now. Well, I guess we can expect a cover, unless something more newsworthy happens that week.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 70 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 44 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean Lowe & Catherine Giudici- General Discussion

+62
albean99
alwaystulips
Mirzam
Trueloveforever
Rosepetal