SELECT CONTENT

Sean Lowe & Catherine Giudici- General Discussion

Page 1 of 70 1, 2, 3 ... 35 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

catherine - Sean Lowe & Catherine Giudici- General Discussion Empty Sean Lowe & Catherine Giudici- General Discussion

Post by umngirl Fri Dec 27, 2013 8:56 pm

Please talk about anything general related to our couple here. If you have new media to post, please do so in the MEDIA or WEDDING threads. Any twitter/Instagram/Facebook info should be posted in that thread.

Thank you.

Previous thread: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

catherine - Sean Lowe & Catherine Giudici- General Discussion Empty Re: Sean Lowe & Catherine Giudici- General Discussion

Post by lipsis Fri Dec 27, 2013 8:59 pm

Thanks umngirl. Great idea Iploeg. Laters again!

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

catherine - Sean Lowe & Catherine Giudici- General Discussion Empty Re: Sean Lowe & Catherine Giudici- General Discussion

Post by Guest Fri Dec 27, 2013 9:18 pm

Thanks umngirl!

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Fri Dec 27, 2013 10:01 pm

Thanks, y'all.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:42 am

:wedding bump

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:58 am

Hahahaha that old vid of them outside the staple posted the previous thread . I love it! I can't believed how crazy these paparazzis in LA. It must be so annoying for both of them every time they are out paparazzi is infront of their faces at some point. They must be tired of all these cameras all over with them haha. I was so impressed with these two how they handle these media and able to live their regular normal life and how they stayed grounded during their time in LA . Looking back and seeing where they are right now is just amazing . They have come a long way . It's exciting and I am so happy for both of them. Can't wait for their big day:)

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:14 pm

We all remind me of an old shaggy dog joke, Old man on a train is saying "boy am I thirsty"  "boy am I thirsty" and this goes on for hours. Finally the young man sitting next to him can't stand it anymore, puts down the book he was trying to read and says. "OK sir I'll go down to the first car and get you a glass of water."
The young man returns with the water which the old man gratefully receives and gets busy drinking it. With a sigh of relief the young man settles down to his book, when he suddenly hears
"Boy was I thirsty", "boy was I thirsty"
Hummmmm wedding to come, " won't that wedding be great"......., "wow that wedding was great"   forever after Seancat followers. giggling giggling
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:20 pm

smartcat wrote:We all remind me of an old shaggy dog joke, Old man on a train is saying "boy am I thirsty"  "boy am I thirsty" and this goes on for hours. Finally the young man sitting next to him can't stand it anymore, puts down the book he was trying to read and says. "OK sir I'll go down to the first car and get you a glass of water."
The young man returns with the water which the old man gratefully receives and gets busy drinking it. With a sigh of relief the young man settles down to his book, when he suddenly hears
Hummmmm wedding to come, " won't that wedding be great"......., "wow that wedding was great"   forever after Seancat followers. giggling giggling

Haha, you're so funny but so right, Smartcat. Thanks for the 1st laugh of the Year!

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:43 pm

vivi2 wrote:
smartcat wrote:We all remind me of an old shaggy dog joke, Old man on a train is saying "boy am I thirsty"  "boy am I thirsty" and this goes on for hours. Finally the young man sitting next to him can't stand it anymore, puts down the book he was trying to read and says. "OK sir I'll go down to the first car and get you a glass of water."

Haha, you're so funny but so right, Smartcat. Thanks for the 1st laugh of the Year!

You welcome vivi2, hope it's the start of lots of happy laughter for you in 2014
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:15 am

Soooo, just over a year ago, two short weeks after they became engaged, Sean was interviewed by CH at the Rosenbaum wedding. I thought it might be fun to check it out again since we are a mere 3+ weeks away from their wedding. Oh the things he must have been feeling that day. Enjoy.

(Sean is at the 3:50 mark but the rest is worth a watch also)

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by TrustxLove Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:50 pm

Is it just me or am I just not at all excited for the Bach premiere? It's only two days away but it's just blah to me this season. I'm just excited and counting down till the SeanCat wedding.
TrustxLove
TrustxLove

Female Posts : 653

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:55 pm

TrustxLove wrote:Is it just me or am I just not at all excited for the Bach premiere? It's only two days away but it's just blah to me this season. I'm just excited and counting down till the SeanCat wedding.

I feel the same way. I'm skipping out on this season, have no interest at all. Just excitedly waiting for the big day! :yes: 
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 70 1, 2, 3 ... 35 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean Lowe & Catherine Giudici- General Discussion

+62
albean99
alwaystulips
Mirzam
Trueloveforever
Rosepetal