SELECT CONTENT

Sean Lowe & Catherine Giudici- General Discussion

Page 53 of 70 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 61 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean Lowe & Catherine Giudici- General Discussion - Page 53 Empty Re: Sean Lowe & Catherine Giudici- General Discussion

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:19 pm

And my all time favorite... Unbreakable

ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Sean Lowe & Catherine Giudici- General Discussion - Page 53 Empty Re: Sean Lowe & Catherine Giudici- General Discussion

Post by blessed66 Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:33 pm

Love it too, thank you for adding it.

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:59 pm

Thanks for the banner and the fan videos y'all. My all time favorite is 'unbreakable' too.  whipped 

Back to top Go down

Post by thankful7 Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:00 pm

Lipsis..Thank You!!
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:03 pm

There's nothing else on t.v. right now, so what am I watching? The replay of Sunday's special.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Spencer81 Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:06 pm

Umngirl, me too! I missed it the first time!
Spencer81
Spencer81

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:48 pm

Hello again everyone - coming out of lurkdom to join the fun! I didn't get very active with Des' season and not really that interested in this season either. Anyway, we're finally here!!!! I'm so excited, y'all. Wasn't it just yesterday when we were all debating whether religion and cultural differences would be an issue? Ahhh! I guess not. Can't wait to join the fun tomorrow. BTW, thanks to all who post the pictures and vids - I'm still living vicariously through them.

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:56 pm

Catdwoman50 wrote:Hello again everyone - coming out of lurkdom to join the fun! I didn't get very active with Des' season and not really that interested in this season either.  Anyway, we're finally here!!!! I'm so excited, y'all.  Wasn't it just yesterday when we were all debating whether religion and cultural differences would be an issue?  Ahhh! I guess not.  Can't wait to join the fun tomorrow.  BTW, thanks to all who post the pictures and vids - I'm still living vicariously through them.

Hi Catwoman - glad to see you! Loved your posts during the season. I was looking at old posts yesterday that were about that very thing. I think we all underestimated them both and their love for each other. Hope you will stay with us tomorrow. It's gonna be great!

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:03 pm

motheroffive wrote:
Catdwoman50 wrote:Hello again everyone - coming out of lurkdom to join the fun! I didn't get very active with Des' season and not really that interested in this season either.  Anyway, we're finally here!!!! I'm so excited, y'all.  Wasn't it just yesterday when we were all debating whether religion and cultural differences would be an issue?  Ahhh! I guess not.  Can't wait to join the fun tomorrow.  BTW, thanks to all who post the pictures and vids - I'm still living vicariously through them.

Hi Catwoman - glad to see you! Loved your posts during the season. I was looking at old posts yesterday that were about that very thing. I think we all underestimated them both and their love for each other. Hope you will stay with us tomorrow. It's gonna be great!

bestbud! I missed these emoticons! High clap 

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:42 pm

So True. I remember the sean/cat general thread, especially when the season ended. You and the fans who always believed in Sean and SeanCat's relationship should feel vindicated.

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:50 pm

biglove44 wrote:
So True.  I remember the sean/cat general thread, especially when the season ended.  You and the fans who always believed in Sean and SeanCat's relationship should feel vindicated.

Biglove I'm just happy they stayed real!! Hope we can find and rally for a couple like them again from the bachFranchise.  yes 

Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:52 am

Good morning east coast. Happy wedding day! Soooo giddy!

Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 70 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 61 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean Lowe & Catherine Giudici- General Discussion

+62
albean99
alwaystulips
Mirzam
Trueloveforever
Rosepetal