SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 35 of 66 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 50 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 35 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by Ken Cooper Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:38 pm

joyjoy wrote:
mtnlvr55 wrote:
motheroffive wrote:Beautiful!

This brings my heart so much joy. Got to watch my dad baptize @catherinegiudici this morning. by @seanloweksu

I was going to say that I bet Sean was proud and teary eyed too. He said it for me. Such a special day for both of them and their families.

God is so good! It melts my heart to see Catherine being baptized. This is a very special day for Sean and Catherine! Heavens are rejoicing right now  Praying 

Yes He is. So blessed and thankful seeing this.

Ken Cooper

Female Posts : 185

Back to top Go down

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 35 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by lipsis Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:46 pm

umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:
motheroffive wrote:
lipsis wrote: catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 35 AnimatedSmileyZipperMouth

:LMBO:

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 35 Clap1

Oh My gosh that is the best emoticon! I love it.

Seems when you spend the whole day watching endless volleyball, you miss something major. What a beautiful day it was was Catherine, as well as Sean, Jay, and the others by association.

P.S. I found out I only have to run a volleyball tournament til 3 p.m. on SeanCat's wedding day. Thank goodness.

Good news on the 26th, umngirl.

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 35 Samuel10 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 35 Samuel10  catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 35 Family10 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 35 Samuel15 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 35 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by landrje Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:51 pm

what a fantastic day for the Lowe's and the Filipinlowe's! Words cannot describe what it must have been like for Jay, Sherry and Sean when Catherine walked down into the baptismal pool ... probably Shay as well; heck, I'm shedding tears as I type this myself  :Smiley: 

boxes of Kleenex were consumed for certain by the Lowe's; I am so glad Catherine felt like the time was right to make a public declaration of her faith

on my father's grave, about 3 months ago I visualized Jay baptizing Catherine and thought about what this act would mean to her new family; it was so vivid in my mind I actually wondered if I should try and get a message to Sean that if Catherine was even remotely thinking about getting baptized they should ask Jay to do the baptizing (don't worry, I didn't actually try to message him) ...

gosh, now I'm starting to sound creepy, but it was so real to me then that its hard to fathom now that I know what happened earlier today at Jay's church
landrje
landrje

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:53 pm

lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:
motheroffive wrote:
lipsis wrote: catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 35 AnimatedSmileyZipperMouth

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 35 Clap1

Seems when you spend the whole day watching endless volleyball, you miss something major. What a beautiful day it was was Catherine, as well as Sean, Jay, and the others by association.

P.S. I found out I only have to run a volleyball tournament til 3 p.m. on SeanCat's wedding day. Thank goodness.

Now you'll have time for wardrobe, hair and makeup!

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:54 pm

jcrbil wrote:
lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:
motheroffive wrote:

Now you'll have time for wardrobe, hair and makeup!

If by that you mean sweats, a ponytail, and removing the day's make-up then you're spot on!

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 35 87b72b10  catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 35 86669110  catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 35 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:59 pm

Ahhh, that's a lovely story, Landrje and not creepy at all. Thanks for sharing it with us.

I've been very touched by the outpouring of love Catherine has gotten in her comments. So many good people out there with praise for her decision. Only one skeptic that I saw and her judgmental attitude was quickly doused by others.

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 35 Samuel10 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 35 Samuel10  catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 35 Family10 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 35 Samuel15 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 35 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:06 pm

lipsis wrote:Ahhh, that's a lovely story, Landrje and not creepy at all. Thanks for sharing it with us.

I've been very touched by the outpouring of love Catherine has gotten in her comments. So many good people out there with praise for her decision. Only one skeptic that I saw and her judgmental attitude was quickly doused by others.

On Sean's picture as well. He has had close to 700 very beautiful comments. Everyone is so thrilled for them.

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:10 pm

Iploeg wrote:Why does Carey go by @sleepingaround on twitter? I like him and think he's a great guy, but that is just plain weird. How does he expect to be portrayed going by this......oh wait, he doesn't want to be taken seriously perhaps?! I wish there's a good reason for this and that I am not being quick to judge, but I would scream if this were my own dad! Seriously

Sleeping Around is a play on word and the name of the book he has been writing about his travels around the world.

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:19 pm

The majority of the twitter world will never know that though.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:20 pm

I also love this comment on Sean's picture from Cat's good friend Anna.
annasabey
praising God for this today! Thank you @seanlowesku for bringing my girl to Jesus!

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 35 87b72b10  catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 35 86669110  catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 35 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:23 pm

lipsis wrote:The majority of the twitter world will never know that though.

Considering he has 75 followers, the majority of Gaya's followers dont know this is her dad :) Plus I do think she has a good enough sense of humour to get it and let it be.

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:31 pm

umngirl wrote:I also love this comment on Sean's picture from Cat's good friend Anna.
annasabey
praising God for this today! Thank you @seanlowesku for bringing my girl to Jesus!

Now that really brought tears to my eyes!

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 66 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 50 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+36
Spencer81
deeliciouz
Poppycorn
ddsmom17
justjanet