SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 1 of 66 1, 2, 3 ... 33 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion Empty Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by lipsis Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:05 am

New week! New thread! 20 Days! Carry on, people!!!

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by lipsis Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:07 am

If you want anything from the old thread, feel free to bring it over.

Have a great day everyone!

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by jaspats Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:49 am

Good morning, everyone!!! Happy New Week! Thank you, lipsis for the nnew thread. Wow, you're really up early.
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:00 pm

jaspats wrote:Good morning, everyone!!! Happy New Week! Thank you, lipsis for the nnew thread. Wow, you're really up early.

Morning.

Thanks Lipsis, we needed a thread that is 2014! How many will we have before 1/26?

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:18 pm

jcrbil wrote:
jaspats wrote:Good morning, everyone!!! Happy New Week! Thank you, lipsis for the nnew thread. Wow, you're really up early.

Morning.

Thanks Lipsis, we needed a thread that is 2014!  How many will we have before 1/26?

Good morning everyone. Thanks for the new thread lipsis, good way to start a new week. I think anyone of us dieheart Catherine and Sean fans could recite verbatim any episode they had. Does that make us truly obsessed or what. Love everything about them and their story, it just warms my heart.
I tried to watch Juan Pablo last night but I can't get any enthusiasm for him. Just me, he's no Sean.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:22 pm

Her look of the week.

#purr by @catherinegiudici

P.S. I hope everyone is staying warm if you're in the Midwest and dealing with the brutal cold.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:33 pm

smartcat wrote:
jcrbil wrote:

Morning.

Thanks Lipsis, we needed a thread that is 2014!  How many will we have before 1/26?

Good morning everyone. Thanks for the new thread lipsis, good way to start a new week. I think anyone of us dieheart Catherine and Sean fans could recite verbatim any episode they had. Does that make us truly obsessed or what. Love everything about them and their story, it just warms my heart.
I tried to watch Juan Pablo last night but I can't get any enthusiasm for him. Just me, he's no Sean.

One thing I did find interesting last night, was when the girls were sitting in front of the producers and answering questions. All I could think was how much I would have loved to see that with Catherine. I bet she charmed all those producers right away with her spunky personality, her genuiness and that beautiful smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:40 pm

umngirl wrote:Her look of the week.

#purr by @catherinegiudici

P.S. I hope everyone is staying warm if you're in the Midwest and dealing with the brutal cold.

Umngirl your temperatures are incredible. Please stay warm. It is even 25 today in Houston and 16 in Dallas! It rarely even freezes in Houston.

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by glazedover Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:42 pm

umngirl wrote:

That goes for you who are in the worst of it. Stay safe.

glazedover

Female Posts : 751

Back to top Go down

Post by bluejay8 Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:45 pm

iloveromance wrote:
smartcat wrote:
jcrbil wrote:

Morning.

One thing I did find interesting last night, was when the girls were sitting in front of the producers and answering questions. All I could think was how much I would have loved to see that with Catherine. I bet she charmed all those producers right away with her spunky personality, her genuiness and that beautiful smile.

That's what I thought too, Ilove.  I only watched the show last night hoping they would show some preview of anything SeanCat (and fortunately Downton Abbey was at 9:00).  They did show a glimpse of Sean, so I'll be looking out for him tonight.  I wish they would show Catherine's deleted scene of her intro on the wedding special so that a wider audience would see her funny/quirky personality.

bluejay8

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:03 pm

Totally wasn't expecting this picture when I saw the caption. I can just imagine them grocery shopping and I'm sure they have some fun with it.

Chasing that green today. #hustlegame by @seanloweksu

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:13 pm

umngirl wrote:Totally wasn't expecting this picture when I saw the caption. I can just imagine them grocery shopping and I'm sure they have some fun with it.

Chasing that green today. #hustlegame by @seanloweksu

I love everything about this picture. I hope to see him cooking.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion Cather10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion -the-b12Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion Bach1212Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion Bachel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion Wecsrp12Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion 10689-11
I want to be rich in love ~ Sean Lowe  
I thank God for bringing you to me and igniting that same light ~ Catherine Lowe
blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 66 1, 2, 3 ... 33 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+36
Spencer81
deeliciouz
Poppycorn
ddsmom17
justjanet