SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 65 of 66 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 65 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by umngirl Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:50 am

ImLipsisIncognito wrote:
umngirl wrote:Gonna be a good night for them tonight.
@SeanLowe09  57s
Congrats @Seahawks !

@clmgiudici  1m
Seahawks to the Super Bowl!

Soooo, I hope whatever tropical island they are on has US TV because someone will be on her honeymoon for the Super Bowl.

I think BOTH of them will be wanting to find a way to watch the big game. Good luck with that guys.

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 65 87b72b10  catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 65 86669110  catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 65 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 65 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by Guest Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:02 am

I thought the Super Bowl was broadcast all over the world. Hopefully they will see it. If they don't, I'm sure it will be worth the sacrifice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Relalou Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:41 am

Hmm superbowl or honeymoon with Sean... Tough call!

Relalou

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:52 am

If you two wanted to tweet a little more about this I wouldn't be mad.
@clmgiudici 46s
#BachelorLoveStories

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 65 87b72b10  catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 65 86669110  catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 65 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:17 am

Part of an exchange with Mesnick.

@jason_mesnick: @SeanLowe09 looking forward to the big day. Ohhhh and GOOOOO @Seahawks. Let's all go on a honeymoon to the #SuperBowl

@SeanLowe09: @jason_mesnick @Seahawks I'm in as long as you can convince @clmgiudici

@jason_mesnick: @SeanLowe09 @Seahawks @clmgiudici Catherine... Pretty please can we all go to the Superbowl? I promise I will never ask anything ever again

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 65 Image17 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 65 Image13 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 65 Image18
"I can't wait to shine together and make everyone completely blind" ~ Mrs. Sean Thomas Lowe
ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:20 am

^Something tells me she's gonna respond with a big fat "No". She has no plans of sharing him with any of the outside world til they are back on U.S. soil.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:22 am

^^ Agreed wholeheartedly.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:23 am

Kind of off topic but did anyone notice Laura is looking for wedding venues in Cabo? Looks like the Lowe's will finally get their Cabo vacation.

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 65 Image17 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 65 Image13 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 65 Image18
"I can't wait to shine together and make everyone completely blind" ~ Mrs. Sean Thomas Lowe
ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:27 am

ImLipsisIncognito wrote:Kind of off topic but did anyone notice Laura is looking for wedding venues in Cabo? Looks like the Lowe's will finally get their Cabo vacation.

I did see that. Seeing a good friend get married and getting a vacation too. A win all the way around.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:29 am

umngirl wrote:
ImLipsisIncognito wrote:Kind of off topic but did anyone notice Laura is looking for wedding venues in Cabo? Looks like the Lowe's will finally get their Cabo vacation.

I did see that. Seeing a good friend get married and getting a vacation too. A win all the way around.

And I bet Cat will be in the wedding too.
ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:48 am

ImLipsisIncognito wrote:Part of an exchange with Mesnick.

@jason_mesnick: @SeanLowe09 looking forward to the big day.  Ohhhh and GOOOOO @Seahawks.  Let's all go on a honeymoon to the #SuperBowl

@SeanLowe09: @jason_mesnick @Seahawks I'm in as long as you can convince @clmgiudici

@jason_mesnick: @SeanLowe09 @Seahawks @clmgiudici Catherine... Pretty please can we all go to the Superbowl?  I promise I will never ask anything ever again

No no, Mrs Lowe?

@clmgiudici: @jason_mesnick @SeanLowe09 @Seahawks Lesdoit
ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:49 am

ImLipsisIncognito wrote:
ImLipsisIncognito wrote:Part of an exchange with Mesnick.

@jason_mesnick: @SeanLowe09 looking forward to the big day.  Ohhhh and GOOOOO @Seahawks.  Let's all go on a honeymoon to the #SuperBowl

@jason_mesnick: @SeanLowe09 @Seahawks @clmgiudici Catherine... Pretty please can we all go to the Superbowl?  I promise I will never ask anything ever again

No no, Mrs Lowe?

@clmgiudici: @jason_mesnick @SeanLowe09 @Seahawks Lesdoit

Well Catherine actually theoretically agreed to it. For the record, I don't think they'll be leaving their honeymoon early to go to the Super Bowl.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 66 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+36
Spencer81
deeliciouz
Poppycorn
ddsmom17
justjanet