SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Their Fairy Tale Wedding - Live Chat

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

View previous topic View next topic Go down

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Their Fairy Tale Wedding - Live Chat - Page 40 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Their Fairy Tale Wedding - Live Chat

Post by umngirl Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:34 pm

blessed66 wrote:Does  anyone knows where I can find the video of their first dance.  I saw it this morning but I cannot remember where?

Here are the links
http://instagram.com/p/jqMG8pwNKl/
http://instagram.com/p/jqQiArp9XJ/

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Their Fairy Tale Wedding - Live Chat - Page 40 87b72b10  catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Their Fairy Tale Wedding - Live Chat - Page 40 86669110  catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Their Fairy Tale Wedding - Live Chat - Page 40 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Their Fairy Tale Wedding - Live Chat - Page 40 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Their Fairy Tale Wedding - Live Chat

Post by jaspats Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:31 pm

umngirl wrote:
blessed66 wrote:Does  anyone knows where I can find the video of their first dance.  I saw it this morning but I cannot remember where?

Here are the links

I can watch these videos a million times and I still have the smile on my face and and I have the wiggles. So much love. Did you notice on the first video you can see Jay (I think that was him on the left) recording it on his cell phone. I hope he will post it on his IG. Can you record longer that 11-15 seconds? I noticed in all the videogram posted by Sean and Catherine they are only 11 seconds.
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:46 pm

That first dance looked great. Sean still has some moves. Thanks goodness they didnt go the Peta-choreographed route.

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Their Fairy Tale Wedding - Live Chat - Page 40 Image17 catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Their Fairy Tale Wedding - Live Chat - Page 40 Image13 catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Their Fairy Tale Wedding - Live Chat - Page 40 Image18
"I can't wait to shine together and make everyone completely blind" ~ Mrs. Sean Thomas Lowe
ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:54 pm

ImLipsisIncognito wrote:That first dance looked great. Sean still has some moves. Thanks goodness they didnt go the Peta-choreographed route.

Amen to that!

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Their Fairy Tale Wedding - Live Chat - Page 40 87b72b10  catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Their Fairy Tale Wedding - Live Chat - Page 40 86669110  catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Their Fairy Tale Wedding - Live Chat - Page 40 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by thankful7 Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:56 pm

ImLipsisIncognito wrote:That first dance looked great. Sean still has some moves. Thanks goodness they didnt go the Peta-choreographed route.
I Agree! Good observation.. I am so Happy Sean and Catherine decided to create their own smooth moves. Just another one of their special personal touch. #sorrypeta #goodjobseanandcatherine
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:29 am

umngirl wrote:

Here are the links

Thank you umngirl

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Their Fairy Tale Wedding - Live Chat - Page 40 Cather10 catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Their Fairy Tale Wedding - Live Chat - Page 40 -the-b12 catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Their Fairy Tale Wedding - Live Chat - Page 40 Bach1212 catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Their Fairy Tale Wedding - Live Chat - Page 40 Bachel10 catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Their Fairy Tale Wedding - Live Chat - Page 40 Wecsrp12 catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Their Fairy Tale Wedding - Live Chat - Page 40 10689-11
I want to be rich in love ~ Sean Lowe  
I thank God for bringing you to me and igniting that same light ~ Catherine Lowe
blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:48 am

I really want to see that first dance so much. I think the producers understand that we are used to seeing that at Bachelor weddings. Hopefully they will show it to us at the WTA or the ATFR. What are the chances they will show the whole thing though? I hope they do though.

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:51 am

iloveromance wrote:I really want to see that first dance so much. I think the producers understand that we are used to seeing that at Bachelor weddings. Hopefully they will show it to us at the WTA or the ATFR. What are the chances they will show the whole thing though? I hope they do though.

The song is just under 3 minutes long, so even if we don't see the whole thing, we could see a majority of it.

Judging by the train wreck this season is, I can totally see them spending at least 10 minutes on the wedding at the WTA.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:53 am

^^ That would be great. Maybe they'll even have Sean and Catherine on to talk about the wedding.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Their Fairy Tale Wedding - Live Chat

+46
jaspats
Amberish
flipflopz
Admin
jcrbil