SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Their Fairy Tale Wedding - Live Chat

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Their Fairy Tale Wedding - Live Chat - Page 38 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Their Fairy Tale Wedding - Live Chat

Post by jaspats Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:13 pm

It has not been said enough, but I think Mindy Weiss did a great job with everything. From the pics she's posted on IG, there was a lot of attention paid to detail, which we unfortunately didn't see on our screens. Everything was beautiful and exuded romance and sexiness.

Mindy (and her team) really wowed the millions of viewers.

Then he said that Sean was livid because his live wedding was upstaged by the Grammys. As if Sean cares about ratings.

Wow, just wow for that mean spirited person. Can you imagine if a certain Sean and Catherine upstaged the Grammy's? How's the ratings? But like Sean and Catherine and all of us, who cares about the ratings.

Ooops, by the way. I need to change my avi.
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Their Fairy Tale Wedding - Live Chat - Page 38 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Their Fairy Tale Wedding - Live Chat

Post by Catdwoman50 Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:17 pm

Iploeg wrote:I've seen comments on the choice of music played as Catherine walked down the aisle. I personally thought it was COOL. She didn't necessarily have to walk to a love song. The song 'Human Nature' doesn't have a romantic vibe to it,  but it kind of has a tropical beat, maybe a nod to Thailand , which they successfully recaptured with the setup IMO.

It has not been said enough, but I think Mindy Weiss did a great job with everything. From the pics she's posted on IG, there was a lot of attention paid to detail, which we unfortunately didn't see on our screens. Everything was beautiful and exuded romance and sexiness.

Meeeeh Tooo! We don't know if that song has a special meaning to them. When I look at the lyrics it talks about meeting a girl and visceral reactions (human nature). Well I think it's appropriate and COOL! Thought I'd add my toooo cents.

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:23 pm

Iploeg wrote:I've seen comments on the choice of music played as Catherine walked down the aisle. I personally thought it was COOL. She didn't necessarily have to walk to a love song. The song 'Human Nature' doesn't have a romantic vibe to it,  but it kind of has a tropical beat, maybe a nod to Thailand , which they successfully recaptured with the setup IMO.

I agree. I loved the music, very romantic and grown sexy, so beautiful.

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:38 pm

While I did walk down the aisle to classical music, it was NOT a traditional wedding march- and that was 33 years ago. I thought Catherine's choice was lovely and soft- fit her style perfectly.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:48 pm

The music was a great choice! When she started to walk down the aisle by herself & looked up towards Sean, it was like a nod to her arriving for the proposal! *sigh*

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Their Fairy Tale Wedding - Live Chat - Page 38 8367-910  catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Their Fairy Tale Wedding - Live Chat - Page 38 I_got_13  catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Their Fairy Tale Wedding - Live Chat - Page 38 E5kqdm15  catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Their Fairy Tale Wedding - Live Chat - Page 38 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:42 pm

I swear, every time I watch the special I catch something I missed the first time.

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Their Fairy Tale Wedding - Live Chat - Page 38 87b72b10  catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Their Fairy Tale Wedding - Live Chat - Page 38 86669110  catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Their Fairy Tale Wedding - Live Chat - Page 38 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Archer23 Mon Jan 27, 2014 3:05 pm

Me too! Like just a few minutes ago, I noticed that when Jay is talking about how honored he is that Sean and Catherine asked him to officiate the wedding, there's a shot of him hugging Catherine. You can't hear it, but he tells her "I love you so much." It's so sweet. My mom had a fantastic relationship with my paternal grandfather, but I'm quite sure he never said anything so sweet to her. Jay has certainly lived up to his promise to be Catherine's biggest fan. He's just the sweetest man. heartbeat 
Archer23
Archer23

Female Posts : 4183

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Mon Jan 27, 2014 3:24 pm

Yes and all the little detail questions start like since Sean drove a Suburban home how did the Porsche get to Dallas? Did some of the film crew drive it?

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Mon Jan 27, 2014 3:31 pm

I was wondering that, because didn't someone who saw them along the way say they were in the Porsche?

What I'm thinking is that film crew (1 or 2) mostly drove the Suburban and then just got out a couple of times for S&C to film a little bit .

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Mon Jan 27, 2014 3:39 pm

I thought it was really nice that Sean gave Catherine a Bible as a wedding present. I also think she will be going by Catherine Lagaya Lowe since that was on the Bible. Way to start a marriage on a strong foundation Mr. Lowe. I am so proud of the couple.

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Their Fairy Tale Wedding - Live Chat - Page 38 Cather10 catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Their Fairy Tale Wedding - Live Chat - Page 38 -the-b12 catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Their Fairy Tale Wedding - Live Chat - Page 38 Bach1212 catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Their Fairy Tale Wedding - Live Chat - Page 38 Bachel10 catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Their Fairy Tale Wedding - Live Chat - Page 38 Wecsrp12 catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Their Fairy Tale Wedding - Live Chat - Page 38 10689-11
I want to be rich in love ~ Sean Lowe  
I thank God for bringing you to me and igniting that same light ~ Catherine Lowe
blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 27, 2014 3:40 pm

will I be able to purchase their wedding episode on itunes?

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Jan 27, 2014 3:44 pm

jcrbil wrote:While I did walk down the aisle to classical music, it was NOT a traditional wedding march- and that was 33 years ago.  I thought Catherine's choice was lovely and soft- fit her style perfectly.

Loved, loved, loved her choice of music walking down the aisle. So unique and beautiful! ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Their Fairy Tale Wedding - Live Chat

+46
jaspats
Amberish
flipflopz
Admin
jcrbil