SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3

Page 76 of 77 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 76 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3

Post by Momon001 Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:36 pm

Happy Anniversary to Sean & Catherine. Lipsis & Umgirl great job. Thanks!

Momon001

Back to top Go down

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 76 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3

Post by Linds911 Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:15 pm

Happy Anniversary Sean and Catherine!! Here's to many more amazing years ahead!! PINKHEART :married :wedding

Will be spending the rest of the day reminiscing with all the fan videos and watching the wedding! Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 76 8367-910  catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 76 I_got_13  catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 76 E5kqdm15  catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 76 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:32 pm

Thanks to everyone for the wonderful pictures and videos taking me back down memory lane....and particularly to the Lowe's, without whom none of this would have been possible! Wishing them many happy years together!!! :swinginglove

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:44 pm

Lipsis, umngirl, stev, Seancatters. The most wonderful experience ever. You guys have done an incomparable job of bring the best moments of Sean and Catherine to us all. This trip down memory lane needs to be an example to all the boards and threads represented here of how we feel about the Lowes and our love and loyalty.
Why? Because this beautiful, sweet, moral, fun loving couple are an example of all that good in love and marriage.
Lets plan to meet here again next year on Jan 26 2016 to celebrate 2 years of marriage and who knows what else!
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by jaspats Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:44 pm

Happy Anniversary, Sean & Catherine!!! I'm so happy beyond words as they celebrated their one year anniversary but you all made it million times better with all the tributes you all shared with us here in our forum. Thank you so much, lipsis, umngirl and stevealimc. I can feel the love and happiness.
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:59 pm

:sprinklehearts :sprinklehearts :sprinklehearts :sprinklehearts :sprinklehearts

Happy Anniversary, Sean and Catherine! Wishing for many, many more. beatingheart beatingheart

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by thankful7 Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:13 pm

photo SC4thankful7_zps4ab13200.jpg
 photo thankfulrings_zpsd21ece3e.jpg

Be Blessed Always with many many more Anniversaries to come.  beatingheart beatingheart  thankful7

Last edited by thankful7 on Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:55 am; edited 1 time in total
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:18 pm

^^^^ I love these pictures thankful!! Good Job!!!

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 76 Cather10 catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 76 -the-b12 catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 76 Bach1212 catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 76 Bachel10 catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 76 Wecsrp12 catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 76 10689-11
I want to be rich in love ~ Sean Lowe  
I thank God for bringing you to me and igniting that same light ~ Catherine Lowe
blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:20 pm

smartcat wrote:Lipsis, umngirl, stev, Seancatters. The most wonderful experience ever. You guys have done an incomparable job of bring the best moments of Sean and Catherine to us all. This trip down memory lane needs to be an example to all the boards and threads represented here of how we feel about the Lowes and our love and loyalty.
Why? Because this beautiful, sweet, moral, fun loving couple are an example of all that good in love and marriage.
Lets plan to meet here again next year on Jan 26 2016 to celebrate 2 years of marriage and who knows what else!

Thanks to all of you!

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:25 pm

Adorable and perfect for today! beatingheart

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 76 8367-910  catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 76 I_got_13  catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 76 E5kqdm15  catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 76 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by thankful7 Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:27 pm

blessed66 wrote:^^^^ I love these pictures thankful!!  Good Job!!!
Thanks! But I must give StevAlimc credit for the assist. So, Excellent Job once again StevAlimc. I really appreciate your outstanding creations. Thank you!!!!!!!
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:40 am

Today has been a really great day. Thank you to everyone who contributed with pictures, memories and well wishes for Sean and Catherine. They are a very special couple but this board is made special because of all of you. Thank you for joining in their 'journey.'

I will leave this thread open for the next few days in case anyone wants to add to the celebration and then I will close it up and put it in archives for safekeeping. It's time to move on to the next chapter of their lives; Sean's book and whatever their next adventure is, big or small.

The best is yet to come.

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 76 Samuel10 catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 76 Samuel10  catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 76 Family10 catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 76 Samuel15 catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 76 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 77 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3

+70
StacyNor
Chajoy
lipsis
alwaystulips
dw_a_mom