SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 1 of 68 1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion Empty Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:10 pm

Let the discussion continue here. Two more hours #countdownlowedown
ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:14 pm

Elan and the ceremony chairs!

it's almost go time #thebachelorwedding @seanloweksu @catherinegiudici @fssantabarbara by @theyearofelan

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion Image17 catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion Image13 catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion Image18
"I can't wait to shine together and make everyone completely blind" ~ Mrs. Sean Thomas Lowe
ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by jcrbil Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:16 pm

I think that we'll see some video of Sean getting ready.... and I'm sure he'll oblige us with a good view  giggling 

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by avitalna Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:22 pm

:-)

avitalna

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:23 pm

#thebachelorwedding @fssantabarbara #Isntshelovley by @liveinlovegirllive

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion 87b72b10  catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion 86669110  catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:26 pm

I am overwhelmed by the amount of love for them pouring in on twitter. God is good :Clap: 

Back to top Go down

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:29 pm

Iploeg wrote:I am overwhelmed by the amount of love for them pouring in on twitter. God is good :Clap: 

It really is and He really is!

I don't know how they can be so calm. I'm a nervous wreck already. Can't wait for the show to start just so I have something to occupy my brain before the main event.
ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:31 pm

ImLipsisIncognito wrote:
Iploeg wrote:I am overwhelmed by the amount of love for them pouring in on twitter. God is good :Clap: 

I don't know how they can be so calm. I'm a nervous wreck already. Can't wait for the show to start just so I have something to occupy my brain before the main event.

I'm not a nervous wreck, I'm just super, super anxious.

I need the show to distract me.

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion 87b72b10  catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion 86669110  catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:33 pm

umngirl wrote:
ImLipsisIncognito wrote:

I'm not a nervous wreck, I'm just super, super anxious.

I need the show to distract me.

Same here! I'm pacing around my room testing out all the live streams!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion 8367-910  catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion I_got_13  catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion E5kqdm15  catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:33 pm

I am seeing a loose up-do at the back of her head. Good call! That or down(and pinned back) are the hairstyles that suit her the most.

Last edited by chloep on Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:34 pm

Aww, Millsy has a heart.
@Millsy11374 1m
Getting wistful thinking of a breakfast I had with @SeanLowe09 to discuss #TheBachelor Everything we talked about pointed to this moment!

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:34 pm

ImLipsisIncognito wrote:

Talk about being nervous....my hands are shaky and as we draw nearer to show time, I can't seem to find the words to type.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 68 1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+52
timfan
bluejay8
Relalou
lstiff
joyjoy