SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 34 of 68 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 51 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 34 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by vivi2 Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:29 pm

Maybe his tweet just shows us that he's survived the "whenever I want" ( hoping 24/7) without going into deeper personal details:)

vivi2

Back to top Go down

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 34 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by blessed66 Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:30 pm

jcrbil wrote:It is an #ad. So I hope they got a lot of $$$ for it!

I hope so too, He also IG a old picture of him and Catherine.

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 34 Cather10 catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 34 -the-b12 catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 34 Bach1212 catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 34 Bachel10 catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 34 Wecsrp12 catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 34 10689-11
I want to be rich in love ~ Sean Lowe  
I thank God for bringing you to me and igniting that same light ~ Catherine Lowe
blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:31 pm

Me too. Wasnt Purity Vodka one of the sponsors at a gig they were at? Maybe NYE or his birthday? Ironic name given the timing.

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 34 Image17 catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 34 Image13 catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 34 Image18
"I can't wait to shine together and make everyone completely blind" ~ Mrs. Sean Thomas Lowe
ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by thankful7 Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:35 pm

ImLipsisIncognito wrote:
jcrbil wrote:
ImLipsisIncognito wrote:Dude, it's 6am in Tahiti and you're on your honeymoon!

@SeanLowe09: Got a pic that shows your love? Instagram #purityperfectcut, follow @PurityVodka & you could win a $15K diamond! #ad http://t.co/sZOGs5VlNT

It is possible, I think, to set up tweets like that in advance- how far in advance, I don't know.  But I don't think he tweeted that "live".  (Hope not, anyway)

Could be I suppose. However it was done and for whatever reason, I must admit, it made me happy to see a notification come in from him. Happy Honeymoon hubs and wifey! We miss you.
Ditto!!!!!!! #happyhoneymoonmrandmrsseanlowe #wondersarereallifewishes
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:35 pm

blessed66 wrote:

Worth regramming since it's all we've got and it's one of my fave pictures of them #TexasStateFair

Love this photo of me and Catherine! Have the perfect pic of you and your love? Instagram it with #purityperfectcut, follow @PurityVodka, and you could win a diamond worth $15,000. Happy Valentine's Day! #purityperfectcut #ad *http://bit.ly/1k8UhkD by @seanloweksu

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 34 Image17 catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 34 Image13 catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 34 Image18
"I can't wait to shine together and make everyone completely blind" ~ Mrs. Sean Thomas Lowe
ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by joyjoy Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:43 pm

blessed66 wrote:

They have a good chance to win! Good luck to Sean and Catherine!!
joyjoy
joyjoy

Female Posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:53 pm

joyjoy wrote:
blessed66 wrote:

Joyjoy, they aren't entering. They are advertising for others to enter.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by joyjoy Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:19 pm

jcrbil wrote:
joyjoy wrote:
blessed66 wrote:

Joyjoy, they aren't entering.  They are advertising for others to enter.

Oh! Thank you making it clear!
joyjoy
joyjoy

Female Posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:23 pm

I don't mind him tweeting an ad. Even if he did do it live, it only took a minute or so of his time.

I like that he said he loved that pic of him and Catherine kissing, awww!!

And besides, don't these celebrities (yes, Sean is a celebrity) get paid thousands for tweets. It would be crazy to turn that down when all you have to do is type a few words.

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:33 pm

Perhaps if he didn't have a shadow tweeter, he was awake as they are planning to travel to a different island.

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 34 87b72b10  catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 34 86669110  catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 34 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:35 pm

iloveromance wrote:I don't mind him tweeting an ad. Even if he did do it live, it only took a minute or so of his time.

And besides, don't these celebrities (yes, Sean is a celebrity) get paid thousands for tweets. It would be crazy to turn that down when all you have to do is type a few words.

And really, the company basically types the tweet or IG message for him. All he has to is copy and paste it. Easy money. I'd be happy to do that for a few thousand dollars.  :Biggrin: 

ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:42 pm

ImLipsisIncognito wrote:
iloveromance wrote:I don't mind him tweeting an ad. Even if he did do it live, it only took a minute or so of his time.

And really, the company basically types the tweet or IG message for him. All he has to is copy and paste it. Easy money. I'd be happy to do that for a few thousand dollars.  :Biggrin: 

I agree with you guys. Also Sean is a business man and I think it is great that he is taking advantage of all opportunity that comes his way.

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 34 Cather10 catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 34 -the-b12 catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 34 Bach1212 catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 34 Bachel10 catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 34 Wecsrp12 catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 34 10689-11
I want to be rich in love ~ Sean Lowe  
I thank God for bringing you to me and igniting that same light ~ Catherine Lowe
blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 68 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 51 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+52
timfan
bluejay8
Relalou
lstiff
joyjoy