SELECT CONTENT

Sean and Catherine Lowe - General Discussion

Page 4 of 75 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 39 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

catherine - Sean and Catherine Lowe - General Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Sean and Catherine Lowe - General Discussion

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:32 pm

A few screencaps from the road trip scene:

"Gaya, where are we?"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Grand Canyon lovin'

"I can't wait to shine together and make everyone completely blind" ~ Mrs. Sean Thomas Lowe
ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

catherine - Sean and Catherine Lowe - General Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Sean and Catherine Lowe - General Discussion

Post by avitalna Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:33 am

hey!!!

where is ur profile pic from????

love it!!!

motheroffive wrote:This was one of my favorite parts too for all of the reasons you all stated. I think a lot of their stuff had to be shipped but there is a lot of stuff in that Suburban too. And as Umngirl pointed out a while back, the Porshe is in the driveway at Laura's. The film crew must drive it when they wanted them in the bigger rig.

I have also wondered how long they knew their wedding date before it was announced and they definitely knew it Labor Day as she was in planning mode!

avitalna

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:07 am

avitalna wrote:hey!!!

where is ur profile pic from????

love it!!!

motheroffive wrote:This was one of my favorite parts too for all of the reasons you all stated. I think a lot of their stuff had to be shipped but there is a lot of stuff in that Suburban too. And as Umngirl pointed out a while back, the Porshe is in the driveway at Laura's. The film crew must drive it when they wanted them in the bigger rig.

I have also wondered how long they knew their wedding date before it was announced and they definitely knew it Labor Day as she was in planning mode!

Umngirl made Avi's from the honeymoon article. They are in the Avatars thread.

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:53 am

OK, so this is my vent for the day. Do that many people on really not have a sense of humor and not see when the guy is joking! How can you take seriously his comment about the parade and fireworks and CH coming to christen their bed! Is everyone really that stupid. Come on!

motheroffive

Back to top Go down

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:05 pm

motheroffive wrote:OK, so this is my vent for the day.  Do that many people on really not have a sense of humor and not see when the guy is joking!  How can you take seriously his comment about the parade and fireworks and CH coming to christen their bed!  Is everyone really that stupid.  Come on!

I know. Seriously! And Sean needs to just stop answering those stupid questions, even in jest, and tell nosy reporters that it was funny for a while but his sex life with his wife nobody's damn business. If he keeps answering, they'll keep asking.

"I can't wait to shine together and make everyone completely blind" ~ Mrs. Sean Thomas Lowe
ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:10 pm

motheroffive wrote:OK, so this is my vent for the day.  Do that many people on really not have a sense of humor and not see when the guy is joking!  How can you take seriously his comment about the parade and fireworks and CH coming to christen their bed!  Is everyone really that stupid.  Come on!

Why? What are people saying? Are you reading this on twitter? Do they really think he was serious?! I literally laughed out loud when I read what he said about Chris Harrison coming to host the christening of the bed. People really don't know Sean if they took any of that seriously.

And now that they're married, I think it's enough with people asking them about their sex life. They're a married couple, doing married couple things, as Catherine said, so leave them the heck alone!! So there lol!!

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:12 pm

ImLipsisIncognito wrote:

I know. Seriously! And Sean needs to just stop answering those stupid questions, even in jest, and tell nosy reporters that it was funny for a while but his sex life with his wife nobody's damn business. If he keeps answering, they'll keep asking.

Hope he gets that message soon!

motheroffive

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:54 pm

I agreed about the honeymoon cam . I actually don't have a problem seeing that honeymoon cam through out the pre wedding segment although it is getting annoying because it was stucked in there . The wedding is beautiful. The only thing that annoyed me is the media how they keep talking and writing their wedding night sex and other people making fun of it. I just have enough reading all these stuff regarding this consummation station whatsoever . I just hope they stop talking about it. It is too much and starting to get stupid all the time . Just drop it already . For god sake they are married couple , they had sex already for the first time and of course they will be doing just like what married couples do. I also hate that some people commenting about them that there is no sacred already everytime they read about them in a mag talking their wedding night . It is just a lot of negativity on it. I agreed a sex is private and that is between two people. Come on now people and media enough talking about their sex . I am just impressed how seancat handled so well in every interview and just laughed about it. Hopefully they drop it already . They already did the deeds end of story . Let them leave their life and enjoy their new life together as one.

Last edited by lovebites8727 on Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:59 pm

iloveromance wrote:

Why? What are people saying? Are you reading this on twitter? Do they really think he was serious?! I literally laughed out loud when I read what he said about Chris Harrison coming to host the christening of the bed. People really don't know Sean if they took any of that seriously.

And now that they're married, I think it's enough with people asking them about their sex life. They're a married couple, doing married couple things, as Catherine said, so leave them the heck alone!! So there lol!!

ILove I missed your post the first time around. There are several articles out there that are quoting what he said as if he really was giving them real details about his wedding night. Crazy!

motheroffive

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:01 pm

motheroffive wrote:
ImLipsisIncognito wrote:

Hope he gets that message soon!

Agreed. Time to ignore and stop answering regarding their wedding night.

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Poppycorn Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:09 pm

Yes, there will always be stupid people and people who have no sense of humor. However, I have to agree that Sean should tell reporters he's not answering anymore sex questions. As long as he keeps answering them, they will keep asking.

Poppycorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:25 pm

motheroffive wrote:
iloveromance wrote:

ILove I missed your post the first time around.  There are several articles out there that are quoting what he said as if he really was giving them real details about his wedding night. Crazy!

That is crazy. I think it's just ridiculous at this point. Hopefully now that they're married, the press can move on to other things. I'm sure they'll be hearing the "when are you having kids" question, again and again and again...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 75 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 39 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean and Catherine Lowe - General Discussion

+61
lipsis
jaromarie
Cari
Rolly
yrkiemommy