SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 71 of 73 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72, 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 71 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by umngirl Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:45 pm

ImLipsisIncognito wrote:
jcrbil wrote:All I've got to say is that Catherine is admiring the view today.

And all we get are pictures of the view. #TooBadSoSad

Yeah, our life totally stinks when she shares pictures like this.

Sidenote: looking at the reflection in her glasses in the cuddling picture, it appears they are cuddling while sitting on the ground with her sitting between his legs. *Trying to keep my mind out of the gutter again*

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 71 87b72b10 Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 71 86669110 Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 71 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 71 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:49 pm

umngirl wrote:
ImLipsisIncognito wrote:

Sidenote: looking at the reflection in her glasses in the cuddling picture, it appears they are cuddling while sitting on the ground with her sitting between his legs. *Trying to keep my mind out of the gutter again*

I noticed that too. And he is probably watching their kids play (or lounge, in Lola's case). Ahhhhhh, my happy place too!

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 71 Image17Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 71 Image13Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 71 Image18
"I can't wait to shine together and make everyone completely blind" ~ Mrs. Sean Thomas Lowe
ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:55 pm

ImLipsisIncognito wrote:
umngirl wrote:
ImLipsisIncognito wrote:

I noticed that too. And he is probably watching their kids play (or lounge, in Lola's case). Ahhhhhh, my happy place too!

Did you see Lola actually running in the other picture?!? It appears even Ms. Lola needs to run off some energy on occasion.

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 71 87b72b10 Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 71 86669110 Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 71 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:59 pm

Catherine is almost getting into 500K IG followers . 6 more and she will reach that IG followers  :laughingoutlou crazy sometimes .

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 71 Eb97c9
Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 71 9zt107Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 71 XgicucSean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 71 Oaw2uvSean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 71 2pqw5k8Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 71 30szzauSean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 71 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:00 pm

^^ I did! That was a first! Maybe she thought mommy was over that way...or food? Lol. (I  beatingheart that doggie so much)

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 71 Image17Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 71 Image13Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 71 Image18
"I can't wait to shine together and make everyone completely blind" ~ Mrs. Sean Thomas Lowe
ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:03 pm

ImLipsisIncognito wrote:^^ I did! That was a first! Maybe she thought mommy was over that way...or food? Lol. (I  beatingheart that doggie so much)

Has to be one of the two. We all know she won't run for anything less. While Ellie is more my kindred dog spirit, Lola is pretty dang awesome too.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:05 pm

Well happy day for us! Thanks Catherine for making us all jealous by sharing pictures from your happy place! ;)

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 71 8367-910 Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 71 I_got_13 Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 71 E5kqdm15 Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 71 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:09 pm

Yay Linds is posting so I get to see her avi!!!

ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:10 pm

ImLipsisIncognito wrote:Yay Linds is posting so I get to see her avi!!!

Love your new avi!!!

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 71 Cather10Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 71 -the-b12Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 71 Bach1212Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 71 Bachel10Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 71 Wecsrp12Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 71 10689-11
I want to be rich in love ~ Sean Lowe  
I thank God for bringing you to me and igniting that same light ~ Catherine Lowe
blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:13 pm

blessed66 wrote:

Love your new avi!!!

Thank you. It's my happily place too.  :Biggrin: 

ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:14 pm

Love yours as well! :)

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 71 8367-910 Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 71 I_got_13 Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 71 E5kqdm15 Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 71 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:15 pm

umngirl wrote:Well at least Cat is honest about why she took the other picture down. (See her IG comment). I'm not bringing it over because it's the reason we said.

But people commenting on it has to be kinda weird and uncomfortable for both of them.
Yup, I hate that she felt uncomfortable. It sucks that she thought she was sharing a cute family pic that ended up getting taken to a whole other level. Tact from some of those commenters would have been nice.
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 73 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72, 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+35
deeliciouz
serolf24
Macswife8
TrustxLove
bluejay8