SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3

Page 25 of 61 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 43 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 25 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3

Post by bleuberry Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:56 am

MMA50 wrote:So did he wear his purple socks? Just kidding! Glad to see Des being by Chris' side and supporting his cause.  Very Nice! Btw, I love her outfit , but could that skirt get any tighter? Hahaha....

Ooops, I forgot to say thank you for finding and posting here for us to share.  I think you should get front row seats to the Sigfried's nuptials. Lol!

Hahaha! I would pass out! And their wedding would make headlines. I can see it already "Wetpaint EXCLUSIVE: Crazed fan wheeled away from Bachelorette's wedding after passing out during the nuptials. Sources reveal she was live tweeting during filming and excitement got the best of her." rofl giggling 

You're more than welcome, I enjoy stalking searching.

I agree, Des is looking hot. Check out those arms!
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 25 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3

Post by MMA50 Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:12 am

bleuberry wrote:
Char ‏@charliesperryy  15m
spotted: chris & des mingling 20ft away

Char ‏@charliesperryy  7s
so many college baseball boys in one room

Who can spot Des and Chris?  giggling 

Karen Peters ‏@kpetersnm  14m
At the @UPPilotBaseball Diamond Dinner, just met Dusty Baker, & I'm sitting right behind  Bachelorette Dez & Chris!
Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 25 BhsLzCsCYAAICm6

I just spotted Chris' parents too. They are sitting to Des' right.
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:14 am

Ooooh, you're good MMA! How sweet. I hope they post pics on IG.

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 25 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA50 Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:16 am

bleuberry wrote:Ooooh, you're good MMA! How sweet. I hope they post pics on IG.

The usual 1 for sure!  I don't know why we can't see a picture or two of Des and Chris with his parents together?  We see pictures of C&D with Des' family, so why not the Sigfried's?  Does that mean we are never going to see pictures of them at the TV wedding?  Now, that is strange!
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:32 am

Im not sure! Maybe they prefer not to be on his very public page? But they were in Des' recent post on family.

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 25 2vtqf4w

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 25 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA50 Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:36 am

Yea, that's true! Btw, it looks like Prince Sigfried got an honorable mention, or he maybe speaking.  Either way, Princess Des should be so proud of her man. Hahaha...
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Mar 02, 2014 2:11 am

Thanks for sharing all the tweets and pictures! Maybe it's just the way her skirt fits, but looks like Des has lost a little weight. Must be working out for the wedding. I also think Bleu deserves a front row seat at the wedding. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Mar 02, 2014 2:55 am

We all deserve to be there, rightfully so!  Hugesmile 

And I agree, looks like she's lost some weight.

Garrett Scales ‏@G_Scales_12  1h
Chris Siegfried from the Bachelor is at our University of Portland baseball dinner...

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 25 BhscKsCCAAAauZj
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA50 Sun Mar 02, 2014 3:16 am

I am grading school work but I had to come see if you found more pictures, and you sure did. Lol! Wow, it looked like Chris is indeed giving a brief speech. Nice... His babe should be impressed. Don' see his Mom, but his dad is definitely very pleased.
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Mar 02, 2014 3:29 am

deshartsock
11 minutes ago
Representing for @chrisrsiegfried Alumni. #UP #DiamondDinner

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 25 F5719f8ca1d111e3a9890e59466a27ed_8

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 25 1f49c

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 25 8367-910 Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 25 I_got_13 Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 25 E5kqdm15 Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 25 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Mar 02, 2014 3:47 am

Looooooove it! Thanks Linds! They're glowing and look so happy!

Says a lot about Des to fly straight into Portland to be there for Chris, off the heels of her LA trip.

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:06 am

bleuberry wrote:Looooooove it! Thanks Linds! They're glowing and look so happy!

Says a lot about Des to fly straight into Portland to be there for Chris, off the heels of her LA trip.

yes..she must not let her man go far away for too long... :yes: giggling 

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 61 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 43 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3

+37
AEF
rjero
SLA44
nd4reality
Rolly