SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3

Page 28 of 61 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 44 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 28 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3

Post by bleuberry Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:14 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:OK guys!!..lets hang in tight!!..we are in for the exciting Finale!! They will attend ATFR!! partytime 
(I dont even care who JPab picks..i just wanna suck in Chres's adorableness  giggling )

* from the other thread

Source:TVGuide

In the Season 18 finale, Juan Pablo must choose which of the two remaining bachelorettes is the perfect fit for himself and his daughter. Before he does so, he introduces the women to his family and goes on a final date with both ladies. Appearing: bachelorettes Chelsie, Kelly, Renee and Sharleen; Sean and Catherine Lowe; and Desiree Hartsock and Chris Siegfried.

High clap I wanted to post last night that I think they will be there, but I forgot!

I can't take all of this excitement!!!  giggling 

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 28 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 28 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3

Post by Maggenzm Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:29 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:OK guys!!..lets hang in tight!!..we are in for the exciting Finale!! They will attend ATFR!! partytime 
(I dont even care who JPab picks..i just wanna suck in Chres's adorableness  giggling )

* from the other thread

In the Season 18 finale, Juan Pablo must choose which of the two remaining bachelorettes is the perfect fit for himself and his daughter. Before he does so, he introduces the women to his family and goes on a final date with both ladies. Appearing: bachelorettes Chelsie, Kelly, Renee and Sharleen; Sean and Catherine Lowe; and Desiree Hartsock and Chris Siegfried.

OMG! I can't contain myself! I can't wait to see how our prince interact with Sean. I bet he will love our boy. Ever since the wedding, I noticed JP ('Ashles) and Chris have friendly tweets going.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA50 Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:32 pm

Maggenzm wrote:

* from the other thread

OMG! I can't contain myself! I can't wait to see how our prince interact with Sean. I bet he will love our boy.  Ever since the wedding, I noticed JP ('Ashles) and Chris have friendly tweets going.

Yep, Sean actually did Chris' a huge favor, because he now has the girl.  And I am curious to see if Des interact with Sean!

Last edited by MMA50 on Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:36 pm

I think I know why I love that pic, it's the FIRST kissing pic they've ever shared with us. Hard to believe right?

As for the finale next week, I don't think there will be any announcement, unless Des nailed down the wedding date while in LA last week. As of right before her trip, Chris said he didn't know the date yet. Seeing them together on TV again will be more than enough though!

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 28 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:43 pm

MMA50 wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:

* from the other thread

OMG! I can't contain myself! I can't wait to see how our prince interact with Sean. I bet he will love our boy.  Ever since the wedding, I noticed JP ('Ashles) and Chris have friendly tweets going.

Yep, Sean actually did Chris' a huge favor, because he now the girl.  And I am curious to see if Des interact with Sean!

i think Des has mentioned once that they are going to have a double date with the hashtag #notawkward at all or smth along the lines. Both couples are in a great place now..so..nothing awkward in the interactions, IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:45 pm

bleuberry wrote:I think I know why I love that pic, it's the FIRST kissing pic they've ever shared with us. Hard to believe right?

As for the finale next week, I don't think there will be any announcement, unless Des nailed down the wedding date while in LA last week. As of right before her trip, Chris said he didn't know the date yet. Seeing them together on TV again will be more than enough though!

ameen Sista!! high five 

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:47 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:I think I know why I love that pic, it's the FIRST kissing pic they've ever shared with us. Hard to believe right?

ameen Sista!! high five 

Yay!! They will be at ATFR! Sooo excited! :cutesmile!: 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:26 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Yayyy!!!!

Desiree Hartsock ‏@DesHartsock  
You are now invited to our Engagement Party! One of the best times @ChrisRSiegfried & I ever had with friends & fam.

http://www.desireehartsock.com/our-engagement-party/

And my personal fave:

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 28 1vWjVZdexGeLK73GLMM8BuftSsSJf-3tj98vF1zM7g

I want more pictures like this one.  Wish i could see it better but it's HOT! giggling 

ITA Blue, My fave as well! The picture on the website is full and very clearly. May be someone can try to move here again.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:32 pm

I don't mind posting again! giggling I'll try to crop a little so the right side doesn't get cut off.

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 28 65ai5j

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:52 pm

I can see it now once Des and Chris adorn my TV screen   :eyesigh:  I will be asking the next day who the heck did Juan pick ????

girldance

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 28 Its-ra10 It's raining LOVE!!            Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 28 Air_fi10 .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 28 Baseball-1 Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:03 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
i think Des has mentioned once that they are going to have a double date with the hashtag #notawkward at all or smth along the lines. Both couples are in a great place now..so..nothing awkward in the interactions, IMO

No reason for it to be awkward. After all, Des wasn't madly in love with Sean. It just hurt to be rejected yet again and she worried that she might be unworthy of love. Now she has an incredible man that loves her as she deserves to be loved!

Hopefully Chres will announce a wedding date and that it will be televised!
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:14 pm

Des answered someone on IG saying Nate couldn't make it, but was there in spirit. Just in case anyone was wondering if he was there.

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 61 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 44 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3

+37
AEF
rjero
SLA44
nd4reality
Rolly