SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3

Page 39 of 61 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 50 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 39 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3

Post by bleuberry Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:57 am

Ya, I think that would be too awkward. I'm guessing Des and Chris are with Amy Bean. Or Ali F?

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 39 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 39 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3

Post by Norcalgal Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:59 am

My guess is with friends of Des from when she lived there.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5316

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:01 am

bleuberry wrote:Ya, I think that would be too awkward. I'm guessing Des and Chris are with Amy Bean. Or Ali F?

Great guess! I remember when Zack K. was dating Amy Bean and they went to Seattle to visit Chris and Des. I wonder why they broke up. Anyone know? Hopefully they get to see Ali F. too.  :Smiley: 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:04 am

soccermom333 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Ya, I think that would be too awkward. I'm guessing Des and Chris are with Amy Bean. Or Ali F?

Great guess!  I remember when Zack K. was dating Amy Bean and they went to Seattle to visit Chris and Des.  I wonder why they broke up.   Anyone know?  Hopefully they get to see Ali F. too.   :Smiley:     

Yes, Ali F has become quite good friends with Des.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale1 Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:47 am

Garabato wrote:
Desiree Hartsock. 5 minutes ago
Date night. With friends. #venice @chrisrsiegfried #lovinglife

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 39 10004010
Great photo thanks Garabato oh my pounding heart can hardly take it all!! I think that Chris & Des are good friends with Zak & Co so to me not that weird at all!!
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:56 am

Gale1 wrote:
Garabato wrote:
Desiree Hartsock. 5 minutes ago
Date night. With friends. #venice @chrisrsiegfried #lovinglife

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 39 10004010
Great photo thanks Garabato oh my pounding heart can hardly take it all!!  I think that Chris & Des are good friends with Zak & Co so to me not that weird at all!!

Ok, I think they all understand the process, so they are OK with it. Notice that our prince is very confident about their love, not threatened at all!!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:29 am

I meant awkward because Amy and Zap broke up. They could have hung with either one separately though. Or Danielle!

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 39 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:53 am

bleuberry wrote:I meant awkward because Amy and Zap broke up. They could have hung with either one separately though. Or Danielle!

hi bleu..just hope that you will get your plan plays out perfectly ...so that you can suck in Chres`s moments on your TV just as the rest of us... giggling  bestbud! 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:13 pm

alright..alright..alright...so to honor Chres`s appearance on Monday....i need to change my avi to reminds me how really hot they are!..laugh out loud.. :Drool: :uptonogood  drooling (and yes, what a pretty legit chemistry they have  :fanningfan ). I believe around this time a year ago,(on March 14? SCMIIW) they met for the first time.

so..how do you like it? sneakyl

ps : crediting BKay for this wonderful avi  yes 

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:36 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:alright..alright..alright...so to honor Chres`s appearance on Monday....i need to change my avi to reminds me how really hot they are!..laugh out loud.. :Drool: :uptonogood  drooling (and yes, what a pretty legit chemistry they have  :fanningfan ). I believe around this time a year ago,(on March 14? SCMIIW) they met for the first time.

Yay Mura!!! It's HOT!! It definitely shows their "legit" chemistry. Tomorrow is Monday!  High clap 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:52 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:alright..alright..alright...so to honor Chres`s appearance on Monday....i need to change my avi to reminds me how really hot they are!..laugh out loud.. :Drool: :uptonogood  drooling (and yes, what a pretty legit chemistry they have  :fanningfan ). I believe around this time a year ago,(on March 14? SCMIIW) they met for the first time.

Love!!!  :Drool: Lucky Des!

And yes, this Friday the 14th is their first meeting anniversary.  cheerleader 

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:01 pm

Awww! That's Hot..., love that avi, these 2 are amazing, legit chemistry indeed!!

Last edited by Maggenzm on Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 61 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 50 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3

+37
AEF
rjero
SLA44
nd4reality
Rolly