SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 19 of 70 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 44 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 19 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:32 pm

iloveromance wrote:I imagine him pushing the bangs aside and giving her forehead soft kisses, then trailing kisses down her face to her lips, whereupon they both melt into a steamy, passionate kiss!!!  PINKHEART 

Lol oh boy! Or if this was taken backstage in their dressing room, maybe a locked door was needed!  Hugesmile 

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 19 Image17Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 19 Image13Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 19 Image18
"I can't wait to shine together and make everyone completely blind" ~ Mrs. Sean Thomas Lowe
ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 19 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by vivi2 Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:32 pm

Macswife8 wrote:
iloveromance wrote:I imagine him pushing the bangs aside and giving her forehead soft kisses, then trailing kisses down her face to her lips, whereupon they both melt into a steamy, passionate kiss!!!  PINKHEART 

Oh wow! You've got to get back to writing!!!

I was going to say the same thing when I first saw the pic. Only ILove could use one single pic and make it into one thousand words.

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:35 pm

ImLipsisIncognito wrote:

Lol oh boy! Or if this was taken backstage in their dressing room, maybe a locked door was needed!  Hugesmile 

And a Do Not Disturb sign.  Hugesmile 

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 19 87b72b10 Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 19 86669110 Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 19 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by mckenna91 Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:38 pm

I think he's acting as her personal wind-machine. Her hair on the left side is blown back.

mckenna91

Back to top Go down

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:39 pm

umngirl wrote:
ImLipsisIncognito wrote:

And a Do Not Disturb sign.  Hugesmile 

Maybe Cat carry's one of those around in her big ol' LV bag?  Hugesmile 

Oh and these airplane tweets always crack me up. PS: Sean responded with a 'hi'!

@sydnewman77: Sean and Catherine are on my plane!! omg they are just as perfect in person!! @SeanLowe09 @clmgiudici #imintheback #sayhi
ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:44 pm

Wow, hot and sexy Saturday. Pouty lips, bangs. Seanie puckered lips. Hawt
Catherine looks so cute in bangs, I'm in the "I love Cat's new bangs" club and apparently so is Sean yes
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:53 pm

smartcat wrote:Wow, hot and sexy Saturday. Pouty lips, bangs. Seanie puckered lips. Hawt
Catherine looks so cute in bangs, I'm in the "I love Cat's new bangs" club and apparently so is Sean yes

Not and sexy Saturday indeed. And now they are headed to their hot and sexy home.

Did you see the picture of Sean feeding grapes to Cassie's mom, Smartcat? It was posted yesterday.

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 19 Image17Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 19 Image13Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 19 Image18
"I can't wait to shine together and make everyone completely blind" ~ Mrs. Sean Thomas Lowe
ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:54 pm

ImLipsisIncognito wrote:

I can work with that laugh out loud...

Sean picks Catherine up in his arms, whispering seductively in her ear. "You look so hot baby. I love your hair like this." She giggles, but he silences her with a scorching hot kiss as he lowers her back onto the couch.

Sean gently pulls back from the kiss and tenderly runs his fingers through Catherine's freshly cut bangs, "You look so beautiful baby." She smiles up at him and he smiles back, but then the smile fades and a look of intensity passes between them. No more words are spoken as Sean leans into his wife, his lips capturing hers as his hands roam up and down her body.

Just then there is a knock on the door...."Show time guys," Chris Harrison calls.

"To be continued," Sean tells Catherine as she sits up on the couch and runs her hand across her bangs. "Do I look okay," she asks her husband as he grins from ear to ear.

"Baby, you look more than okay. You look grown sexy," he tells her.

THE END

Back to top Go down

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:02 pm

^^^ that scenario works for me. And then they both enter the stage with flushed faces and smoldering eyes!

ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by jaspats Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:02 pm

Hello everyone! Love her new do! Really looking hot, Mrs. Lowe. I can't wait to see them at WTA and all glammed up with that bangs.
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:04 pm

I LR : Wonderful writing ! Captures emotions so well. Just beautiful . Thanks.
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by jaspats Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:06 pm

ImLipsisIncognito wrote:^^^ that scenario works for me. And then they both enter the stage with flushed faces and smoldering eyes!

Make sure Sean wipes his lips before going onstage. Maybe he doesn't need to. Catherine seldom wears bright colored lipstick but still he'll have glossy lips. giggling

Last edited by jaspats on Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 70 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 44 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+40
biolalyss
jlccaz
Sable
Tiggerlgh
bleuberry