SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 51 of 70 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 60 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 51 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by lovebites8727 Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:09 pm

Is that a real phone ? Either way it's cute :)

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 51 Eb97c9
Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 51 9zt107Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 51 XgicucSean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 51 Oaw2uvSean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 51 2pqw5k8Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 51 30szzauSean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 51 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 51 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by sweetfreedom Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:10 pm

^ Pretty in pink, haha.
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:16 pm

I'm going with that's not a real phone, if for no other reason than I don't think they have a phone there by the couches. What I'm interested in is the pictures on the chest behind him.

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 51 Image17Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 51 Image13Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 51 Image18
"I can't wait to shine together and make everyone completely blind" ~ Mrs. Sean Thomas Lowe
ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:20 pm

She definitely has added a womanly touch, and made his Bachelor Pad more into a home. If you look behind Sean, all those framed photos were not there on the wedding special when Sean went back to his place, just the candles and the dog statue. She has probably added things here and there to make it more "theirs" and more of a home, until they get a new place together. No idea about the pink phone though, but he doesn't seem to mind lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:24 pm

ImLipsisIncognito wrote:I'm going with that's not a real phone, if for no other reason than I don't think they have a phone there by the couches. What I'm interested in is the pictures on the chest behind him.

You can get handsets like that that you plug into your IPhone. Maybe when he is doing business on his phone it is easier for him to use something like that. You can get pink ones at Staples!

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:26 pm

That is a real handset for an iPhone.... at least I know they make them like that. And since Sean loves pink/salmon shorts and purple shirts and socks, why not a pink handset (which may be Catherine's anyway).

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:27 pm

Yeah she added some woman touch for sure. Looks nice though. Love those photo frames behind him:)

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 51 Eb97c9
Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 51 9zt107Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 51 XgicucSean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 51 Oaw2uvSean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 51 2pqw5k8Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 51 30szzauSean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 51 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:30 pm

iloveromance wrote:She definitely has added a womanly touch, and made his Bachelor Pad more into a home. If you look behind Sean, all those framed photos were not there on the wedding special when Sean went back to his place, just the candles and the dog statue. She has probably added things here and there to make it more "theirs" and more of a home, until they get a new place together. No idea about the pink phone though, but he doesn't seem to mind lol.

Yea, I totally noticed that. Wish we could see what's in the frames better. It's looks much homier now.

motheroffive wrote:
ImLipsisIncognito wrote:I'm going with that's not a real phone, if for no other reason than I don't think they have a phone there by the couches. What I'm interested in is the pictures on the chest behind him.

You can get handsets like that that you plug into your IPhone. Maybe when he is doing business on his phone it is easier for him to use something like that. You can get pink ones at Staples!

Ahh gotcha. That would make sense then.

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 51 Image17Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 51 Image13Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 51 Image18
"I can't wait to shine together and make everyone completely blind" ~ Mrs. Sean Thomas Lowe
ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:34 pm

iloveromance wrote:She definitely has added a womanly touch, and made his Bachelor Pad more into a home. If you look behind Sean, all those framed photos were not there on the wedding special when Sean went back to his place, just the candles and the dog statue. She has probably added things here and there to make it more "theirs" and more of a home, until they get a new place together. No idea about the pink phone though, but he doesn't seem to mind laugh out loud.

:yes: Love the changes she made. I bet one of the picture frames is the one shown during the special of all their pictures that Catherine put up on Laura's/her fireplace.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 51 1f49c

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 51 8367-910 Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 51 I_got_13 Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 51 E5kqdm15 Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 51 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11979

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:36 pm

The one partially blocked by Sean's head is the gift they got from one of their fans in Vancouver. Or at least it looks just like it.

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 51 87b72b10 Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 51 86669110 Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 51 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:46 pm

umngirl wrote:The one partially blocked by Sean's head is the gift they got from one of their fans in Vancouver. Or at least it looks just like it.

It looks like that to me too. I enlarged it on my iPad and that's the only one I can tell what it is.

ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:28 pm

I enlarged on my tablet and it looks like on the right side of the dog statue is a picture of the two doggies!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 70 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 60 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+40
biolalyss
jlccaz
Sable
Tiggerlgh
bleuberry