SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 66 of 70 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 66 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by Guest Sun Mar 02, 2014 2:42 pm

Didn't they just ask her in a recent interview about DWTS, if she would do it? She said she would kick Sean's butt or something like that. Hmmm....

Back to top Go down

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 66 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Sun Mar 02, 2014 2:45 pm

iloveromance wrote:Didn't they just ask her in a recent interview about DWTS, if she would do it? She said she would kick Sean's butt or something like that. Hmmm....

Yes, on WFAA a couple weeks ago. They asked her if she'd be on it. She said no but it would have been fun to be on the season with him because she'd kick his butt.

Here's the interview if anyone wants to rewatch it.
http://www.wfaa.com/good-morning-texas/Bachelor-No-More-Sean--Catherine-Lowe-on-Marriage--the-Honeymoon-245829391.html

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 66 Image17 catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 66 Image13 catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 66 Image18
"I can't wait to shine together and make everyone completely blind" ~ Mrs. Sean Thomas Lowe
ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 02, 2014 2:49 pm

ImLipsisIncognito wrote:
iloveromance wrote:Didn't they just ask her in a recent interview about DWTS, if she would do it? She said she would kick Sean's butt or something like that. Hmmm....

Yes, on WFAA a couple weeks ago. They asked her if she'd be on it. She said no but it would have been fun to be on the season with him because she'd kick his butt.
Oh okay. But if she was going to be on, she wouldn't be able to say. Why did they even ask her that question in the firt place? I haven't read any rumors.

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Sun Mar 02, 2014 2:51 pm

^ She also said they didn't ask her to be on it. With Sean saying no more reality tv for them and them being newly married, I just don't see it happening.
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Sun Mar 02, 2014 2:58 pm

sweetfreedom wrote:^ She also said they didn't ask her to be on it. With Sean saying no more reality tv for them and them being newly married, I just don't see it happening.

She said no way was she going to be on DWTS. She made it clear it might have been fun to compete with MR. Lowe and kick his butt. She easily would have done that, she's a great dancer but DWTS I really don't think that's about to happen.
Charity affair, promo for the Batch, maybe. Something to do with I am second and maybe an appearance at some church. Oh! the possibilities.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Sun Mar 02, 2014 3:00 pm

I just rewatched that interview. To clarify they asked her, DID they ask her if she'd do DWTS and she said no but it would have been fun to be on the season with him etc.

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 66 Image17 catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 66 Image13 catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 66 Image18
"I can't wait to shine together and make everyone completely blind" ~ Mrs. Sean Thomas Lowe
ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by Macswife8 Sun Mar 02, 2014 3:00 pm

Good morning everyone. Just wondering along with everyone else on ideas but is it a possibility that they might be on GMA to promote the Bachelor tomorrow night since they have an appearance on it too?
Macswife8
Macswife8

Female Posts : 806

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Sun Mar 02, 2014 3:03 pm

Hahaha come on lowes what are you up in NYC . Everyone here is waiting for your tweets  giggling 

Hubs is quiet today though laugh out loud.

I am also wondering if this flight to NYC is just a short trip and they will be back today at the same time since they flew early .but who knows? Haha

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 66 Eb97c9
 catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 66 9zt107 catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 66 Xgicuc catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 66 Oaw2uv catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 66 2pqw5k8 catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 66 30szzau catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 66 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by deeliciouz Sun Mar 02, 2014 3:04 pm

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 66 6015507608_155252858e_o

---
I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. - Audrey Hepburn
:sprinklehearts
 catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 66 8554319625_3737a89572_t catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 66 8555428414_13183c9699_t catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 66 8555428450_fee0585c93_t catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 66 8554319581_bc2fce6132_t
deeliciouz
deeliciouz

Female Posts : 959

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Sun Mar 02, 2014 3:04 pm

They came in early today , wonder if something tonight? Wish they would say! LOL.
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 02, 2014 3:05 pm

Guess we'll find out soon why they are there. It could be for something completely different than any of us are even thinking about.

Back to top Go down

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Sun Mar 02, 2014 3:07 pm

deeliciouz wrote: catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 66 6015507608_155252858e_o

Haha, I need this one for my Oscar party tonight!

ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 70 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+40
biolalyss
jlccaz
Sable
Tiggerlgh
bleuberry