SELECT CONTENT

DWTS Season 18 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 13 of 35 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 24 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS Season 18 - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: DWTS Season 18 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by MissLittle Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:50 pm

Love Meryl/Maks! Agreed with Len & ignored the two hobos on the panel. I threw some votes Danica's way, mainly because of Val. I watched both the Wonder Years & Full House, but was more into the character of Winnie Cooper than DJ Tanner. I was a Stephanie fan (HOW RUDE!!!).

I'm sure the switch up week will be a non-elimination, because how on earth would they conduct one?
MissLittle
MissLittle

Female Posts : 666

Back to top Go down

DWTS Season 18 - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: DWTS Season 18 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:51 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:03 pm

MissLittle wrote: Love Meryl/Maks! Agreed with Len & ignored the two hobos on the panel.
Me too, it was a great dance and the most difficult one too!
MissLittle wrote: I'm sure the switch up week will be a non-elimination, because how on earth would they conduct one?
I think they might not eliminate anybody next week, that's why they needed to do double elimination this week.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:44 pm

But, what about the 4th week? There would be an elimination after the switch dance? Makes no sense to me.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:17 pm

Yes, there IS the elimination after the switch dance! I think they already told that before the show started. Anyway, somebody mentioned it somewhere. So somebody has a great partner and doing well, but during the switch week not so well and could be eliminated! That's the point! I guess they wanted to make the show more unpredictable!  Rolling Eyes
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:24 pm

Maddy wrote:Yes, there IS the elimination after the switch dance! I think they already told that before the show started. Anyway, somebody mentioned it somewhere. So somebody has a great partner and doing well, but during the switch week not so well and could be eliminated! That's the point! I guess they wanted to make the show more unpredictable!  Rolling Eyes

Oh, sorry. I just wanted to clarify.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:18 pm

Atem, no problem! Smiley
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:48 pm

Ok! Magazine
 Maksim Chmerkovskiy Tells Us How He Really Feels About the Potential Partner Switch Up

It’s fabulous having Dancing with the Stars favorite Maksim Chmerkovskiy back in the ballroom for many reasons, not the least of which is the way he doesn’t mince words.

The pro dancer, who is paired up with Olympic gold medalist Meryl Davis this season, isn’t exactly excited at the prospect of changing partners—a gimmick the show is hyping this season in which viewers have the ability to vote for teams to switch up during one week of the competition.

“I hate the switch up idea,” Maks told reporters after Monday night’s show. “I don’t want to dance with anybody else. I might start crying and throw a fit. But, yeah, we’ll sabotage the show somehow. I’ll think of something. I’m not letting her (Meryl) go.”

And with good reason—Maks and Meryl are a force to be reckoned with this season. Their Jive on this week’s episode was praised by the judges and loved by fans.

“I’ve never had an opportunity to enjoy the show this way,” he says. “The process of rehearsals…I’m kind of bracing myself for when the drama starts and it just doesn’t. It gets more and more fun. Meryl is enjoying herself more and more. I’ve never had a partnership like this. There’s always some kind of tears. These couples are amazing. Week two, the show is very difficult. It gets to you. So far it seems like we’ve encountered everything there is and she’s okay. This is a first for me so I’m happy.”

Next Monday Maks and Meryl will dance the fox trot during the show’s “Most Memorable Year” week.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:18 pm

Sabotage?  Get real. Now watch him get Nene. Ha!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:19 pm

atem wrote:Sabotage?  Get real.  Now watch him get Nene.  Ha!

That's what I was thinking about!  :P 
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:11 pm

Now I'm reading that there will be an elimination on Monday. Has there been a press release yet?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:12 pm

There will be an elimination I'm sure, though hopefully there isn't one the night of the Switch-Up!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11981

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 35 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 24 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS Season 18 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

+39
Muslady
Bhaka
Shadow
moonpie
lipsis