SELECT CONTENT

DWTS Season 18 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 3 of 35 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS Season 18 - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: DWTS Season 18 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by Linds911 Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:51 pm

atem wrote:Looks like Charlie and Meryl will be doing the show too.  

Meryl requested Derek, as he choreographed their Olympic winning performace, so they must be partners. Not sure who Charlie will get. Maybe Karina or Emma?
Maks is rumored to be returning as well! Interesting...

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

DWTS Season 18 - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: DWTS Season 18 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by chloep Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:35 pm

Yep. Maks is said to return. Probably what I am most excited for this season...  eyedrool cheerleader 

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by b Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:20 pm

Linds911 wrote:
atem wrote:Looks like Charlie and Meryl will be doing the show too.  

Meryl requested Derek, as he choreographed their Olympic winning performace, so they must be partners. Not sure who Charlie will get. Maybe Karina or Emma?
Maks is rumored to be returning as well! Interesting...

Yeah!! I hadn't heard that. I know a lot don't care for him, but I like DWTS better when he is on. I'm okay w Erin coming aboard but hate Brooke was notified like she was. I would like them to change judges, esp. CA. That would give the show the overhaul they're looking for.

b

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:29 pm

Agree Maks does bring the fun to the show.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:24 pm

I agree about the judges being the weakest link to the show.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:31 am

MAKS!!!!  High clap High clap High clap 

Weren't there rumours about him and Erin when she was on? Are either seeing anyone?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:42 pm

Sprite wrote:MAKS!!!!   High clap High clap High clap 

Weren't there rumours about him and Erin when she was on? Are either seeing anyone?

I think he's dating some model?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:00 pm

He has been fooling around with Kate Upton, but they seem to have broken up.

TBH, I love both of them but I hope that Erin is over this. Maks will forever be Maks(no commitment, lots of fun), whereas Erin now strikes me as someone who'd like to get married and have kids..

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:55 pm

Maks is single, broke up with Kate Upton back in December. Erin has been dating LA Kings hockey player Jarret Stoll for awhile. They are both just friends now.

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:15 pm

Karina is already using her instagram to give hints who her partner is!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:02 am

atem wrote:Karina is already using her instagram to give hints who her partner is!  

And that would be????

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:19 am

Erin lives with her boyfriend and she moved cross country from NYC last year to make that commitment to her relationship so it's safe to say she's happy where she's at. Her and Maks are good friends though.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 35 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS Season 18 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

+39
Muslady
Bhaka
Shadow
moonpie
lipsis