SELECT CONTENT

DWTS Season 18 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 22 of 35 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS Season 18 - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: DWTS Season 18 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by SLA44 Tue May 06, 2014 2:27 am

murasaki1393 wrote:may i just say that im bummed that Danica-Val went home? sad

now..Maks to the win for the Chmerkovsky dynasty Hugesmile

icant believe they underscored again!  :Frown:. 9.9.8.10 total 36 for that full-geared-full-emotion rumba? Seriously!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Yeah I'm right there with you mura. Danica should not have gone home and what's with that celebrity judge giving Meryl and Maks an 8 for their Rumba?  :angryemotion 
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

DWTS Season 18 - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: DWTS Season 18 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue May 06, 2014 8:34 am

just stumbled upon this. A beautiful MnM fanvid Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue May 06, 2014 9:00 am

^^Forbidden love.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 06, 2014 9:38 am

I don't know who that guest judge was but she is an idiot! She was just completely rude. Last night it was obvious what was going on, Maks and Meryl were not going to get a perfect score no matter what they did.

Charlie is such a cutie pie!  :cutiepie He has such beautiful eyes!

Derek makes me insane how he is always hovering over Amy! While I admire her greatly for what she's doing, she's a big girl, she's an athlete, I wish he would just give her some space! I also wish the judges would stop fawning all over her and critique her the same as anyone else. I understand there are probably some movements she is incapable of doing, fine, I'm sure they take that into consideration, but it's like they're afraid to say anything negative. Like I said, I admire her but I hope she doesn't just win this on the sympathy vote.

And what's up with Peta? I've never seen her so stressed about elimination before!

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 06, 2014 9:49 am

Max64 wrote:I don't know who that guest judge was but she is an idiot!  She was just completely rude.  Last night it was obvious what was going on, Maks and Meryl were not going to get a perfect score no matter what they did.  

Charlie is such a cutie pie!   :cutiepie  He has such beautiful eyes!

Derek makes me insane how he is always hovering over Amy!  While I admire her greatly for what she's doing, she's a big girl, she's an athlete, I wish he would just give her some space!  I also wish the judges would stop fawning all over her and critique her the same as anyone else.  I understand there are probably some movements she is incapable of doing, fine, I'm sure they take that into consideration, but it's like they're afraid to say anything negative.  Like I said, I admire her but I hope she doesn't just win this on the sympathy vote.  

And what's up with Peta?  I've never seen her so stressed about elimination before!

IA with everything you posted Max. That judge was very annoying, I don't know her either, but I can tell you I wouldn't be watching any show that she is on. I know Max should have kept his mouth shut, but I give him credit for telling it like it is. He and Meryl are working their butts off, and this women comes along who's method of training is screaming and yelling at young ladies, is critiquing Max? I wouldn't care about her opinions either.

Peta looked like she was going to faint.

I give Amy a lot of credit, she is a great dancer. However, she is getting IMO more points, more cudo's simply for the fact of what she is accomplishing considering her disability. This isn't fair to the judging process. You can have two couples complete an awesome dance, and she'll score higher simply because of the nature of her situation. Derek is doing an amazing job with her, however I don't think having her there is fair at all. It could be, if they didn't continuously make exceptions. JMHO

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Tue May 06, 2014 1:02 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Max64 wrote:I don't know who that guest judge was but she is an idiot!  She was just completely rude.  Last night it was obvious what was going on, Maks and Meryl were not going to get a perfect score no matter what they did.  

Derek makes me insane how he is always hovering over Amy!  While I admire her greatly for what she's doing, she's a big girl, she's an athlete, I wish he would just give her some space!  I also wish the judges would stop fawning all over her and critique her the same as anyone else.  I understand there are probably some movements she is incapable of doing, fine, I'm sure they take that into consideration, but it's like they're afraid to say anything negative.  Like I said, I admire her but I hope she doesn't just win this on the sympathy vote.  

And what's up with Peta?  I've never seen her so stressed about elimination before!

IA with everything you posted Max. That judge was very annoying, I don't know her either, but I can tell you I wouldn't be watching any show that she is on. I know Max should have kept his mouth shut, but I give him credit for telling it like it is. He and Meryl are working their butts off, and this women comes along who's method of training is screaming and yelling at young ladies, is critiquing Max? I wouldn't care about her opinions either.

Peta looked like she was going to faint.

I give Amy a lot of credit, she is a great dancer. However, she is getting IMO more points, more cudo's simply for the fact of what she is accomplishing considering her disability. This isn't fair to the judging process. You can have two couples complete an awesome dance, and she'll score higher simply because of the nature of her situation. Derek is doing an amazing job with her, however I don't think having her there is fair at all. It could be, if they didn't continuously make exceptions. JMHO

Amy is amazing, and Derek knows how to take each dance style and play them up to her strengths, and at the same hide those things that she is less capable of doing.  And I think that for at least the last three weeks, there has been a fog surrounding her feet when she dances.  So, as much as I think she is an awesome and inspiring woman, I personally do not want her to win the mirror ball.  I would be okay with her even getting second place....IF she actually earns that spot.

But, I have this sinking feeling that the cards are getting stacked against a win for Meryl and Maks, and that is such a shame!!!  This is probably the last chance that Maks will ever have to finally hoist that mirror ball above his head.  But, I am more and more convinced that Amy and Derek will get that honor.  Between Derek's fans and Amy's newfound exposure to a public that probably never heard of her before, that could be the deciding factor at the end.

So, I hope that Maks' fans and all those out there who think that he and Meryl deserve to win will prove me wrong and vote them through until the very end.  This SHOULD be HIS year to win for a change. And Meryl is also a deserving winner. For that not to happen would be so disappointing for me.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue May 06, 2014 2:12 pm

Maybe, there should be a Maks and Meryl fan thread?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Tue May 06, 2014 2:47 pm

I don't watch that show she is on, but have seen her before and she is very rude. I had a feeling last night's show was going to have fireworks, and not in a good way. She was so beyond obvious who she liked and didn't like, and by giving the higher score to James instead of Meryl, she can change the outcome of who really deserves it. Irritating!

I like Amy too, and think she is amazing, but it's not really fair to either side because she can't be judged on the things they judge the other contestants for such as pointing their toes, being flat footed, leading, etc. I think Amy is an inspiration and so courageous to get out there and do what she is doing, but it's not right to be judged when not everyone is on equal ground.

I was rolling on the ground when they cut to Peta/James and Danica/Val. I thought Peta was going to pass out or vomit she looked so upset.

I have really enjoyed this season, one of the best so far. I really hope that Maks wins, not only for Meryl who deserves it, IMO, but I would really like him to finally get one. He's paid his dues, and this is the best pairing he's had.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Tue May 06, 2014 3:03 pm

I no longer watch DWTS for the simple reason that any of the pros could out dance Derek with their routines but he is the Judges sweetheart and save all the marks for him. Let's face it when you know who the winner will be before the season starts, why watch.  no idea 
IMO it will the down fall of this show. It amuses me that they change all kind of things to improve it since the numbers are down but fail to correct the real reason.  :hidingchair 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue May 06, 2014 3:19 pm

Brill wrote:I no longer watch DWTS for the simple reason that any of the pros could out dance Derek with their routines but he is the Judges sweetheart and save all the marks for him.  Let's face it when you know who the winner will be before the season starts, why watch.   no idea 
IMO it will the down fall of this show.  It amuses me that they change all kind of things to improve it since the numbers are down but fail to correct the real reason.  :hidingchair 

The numbers aren't down though. Where are you getting that?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by MissLittle Tue May 06, 2014 4:02 pm

Danica & Val getting eliminated: FAIL! She deserved to be in the top 4, imo. Maybe even higher.

An 8 for Meryl?! Yeah, I applaud Maks for his reply to Erin's question. Seems like all the pros and even the judges agreed, too.

Amy, I feel, is getting "bubble wrapped" (to borrow Maks' description of his week with Danica). I didn't think the 40 was deserved. Her scores are inflated and I do not think that's fair.
MissLittle
MissLittle

Female Posts : 666

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Tue May 06, 2014 5:04 pm

I think at this point any elimination would not feel right, but I had had Danica pegged for a final 3 and am disappointed.  I guess I would have sent Candace home first, but Candace did have a stellar week right before and I think she has a stronger fan base with her outspoken faith.

I very much want Meryl & Maks to win.  I haven't checked ABC feeds to see how the viewers are trending, but it really ALL comes down to the viewer votes.  That is just the math.

It has been very interesting to see the dynamic with Maks and Meryl, and how she affects him. I have no idea what it means, if anything, but I do think that having spent so much time training under a Russian coach who is known to be moody, she is in a unique position to handle that side of Maks.

I disagreed with Meryl's rumba score but I guess it was her week to be at the "bottom;" I swear, its like the show plans on it for the drama.  The other couples in the pair challenge had dances that were clear strengths for both stars, and Danica and Meryl had Samba, which is much more difficult by itself, and then near impossible to sync.

I know there are a lot of viewers who think Derek is favored improperly, but the man knows how to teach, he knows how to show off his partners, he knows how to choreograph, and he knows how to please an audience.  In those areas, there simply is no one better.  But, that doesn't mean whoever is his partner should get to win every season.  I admire Amy, and am happy she is still there and having a good run, but she isn't the one I want to win.

My choice and I'm sticking to it!

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 35 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS Season 18 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

+39
Muslady
Bhaka
Shadow
moonpie
lipsis